Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:30 am
Crystal finished training and looked at the time. "....still to early to eat..." Crystal always worked herself to hard when training but even know she knew that she would have to to be recognized and not just a girl but as a fellow soldier here.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:35 am
Kiba finished organizing the files and headed towards his bunker. "Hm...I wonder if Kima needs my help, I'm still employed by him..." He said and ran off to the Blacksmith shop. "Hey Kima...need a hand with something?" He asked.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:39 pm
Kima heard Kiba come into the shop and took off his work goggles. "No, not at the moment. I actually figured since you took the job in the military, that it was a silent quit." Kima said. "If you don't want this job anymore, that's fine with me. I'd rather you follow your dreams, then be shackled to this grimy place, haha!" Kima laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:17 am
"Nah, I can do both. Besides, I promised you a design for the sign right?" He asked and handed him a sheet of paper. "See if this is to your liking." He said to Kima.

((You describe it.))  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:19 pm
It was the first day of curfew, it had widely been announced that all night time activity could be arrested without any question, patrols at night all carried passes to arrest on sight. Only a very limited people had curfew passes and they still required guards to move around.
"Remember, Curfew in a few hours," said a soldier knocking door to door quickly yelling in to remind people. It was starting to look slightly dark in the sky but it was still fairly early, most likely the first day of reminding had just started. It was a systematic way of reminding everyone that outside at night time was an arrestable offence when curfew was required.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarukia was back in her room, it had been a simple day so far for her then she hear a signal aimed at her attunement to her weapons and jumped from the balcony grabbing the wall on the way down and using it to jump over the barrack's wall with the aid of swinging on a tree. She raced down a street and was beyond being followed on the route she took. Her pace was not fast but she was weaving between a crowd and taking many corners.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:32 pm
Max was sitting in his dorm his naginata laying on a weapons rack within arms reach from his bed. He sat reading a book drawn in concentration as he read the captivating story held within the pages. The bell tolled outside and Max jumped slightly when it had gone off not expecting the sudden and massive noise. His book fell to the floor the pages fluttring as it landed upside down on the floor. "Dang it." he said shaking his head. In his startled flinch he had lost his place. Collecting the book he opened it again and found his place. Putting a bookmark on the page he had been reading and closed it placeing it on the bookshelf that sat at the foot of his bed placed against the wall. Max had rearranged he furniture in the room so it would be more conveient for him. He sat on the egde of his bed to excited to go to sleep. HE hadn't imagined that he would haved joined the army so soon. It had only been yesterday monring when he had delivered his last load of wood and now he was sitting in his dorm inside the barracks of the army. He wondered what the people who had relied on him to deliver the wood that thier buisness relied on to thrive and make profit. They probably just move on to a different supplier I doubt it will be that deviestating of a blow to them. Wood cutters are a dime a dozen. he thought standing up. He couldn't fathom standing still rright now and felt that he had to be moving. Leaveing his naginata behind he opened the door to his dorm and left the room walking the halls of the large buildings exploring so that he would have an easier time navigating the complex when he needed to get somewhere in a hurry.

(Sorry I haven't posted in so long but I am back now.)  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:18 pm
It was not near night yet but the sky kept seeming to get darker, as if it was being forced to night. It did not take long to see why, the moon was slowly moving to block out the light. It was clearly unnatural, an artificial eclipse.
Then something else happened. Lightning hit each of the temple spires, there were no clouds so it was strange. It also was a sign, the ancient ones were coming, those that had lived near the one who saved life when the darkest event had happened. Those that were part immortal and never aged, when they came it was always a bad sign, always death and darkness followed and everyone knew just how bad it was...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:47 pm
Crysta looked at the eclipse through one of the windows while heading to her room. She knew something bad was coming. She always had a feel for this she guessed it was just something she picked up or just insticts. She continued to walk and accidentally bumped into Max and quickly said "sorry about that"  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:03 pm
Kima could hardly believe his eyes. The colors were vivid and complementing eachother in ways he had not thought possible. It was his emblem made into his Blacksmith's banner. The shield with a terrifying dragon breathing his deadly breath of fire on the Kima's "K". The K was melting, but it was still noticeable as a "K". The fire was at least 5 different shades of red and orange, with small sparks flying off of the "K". Kima was simply speechless. "This...this is amazing! You were able to do this much in that short time span?!" Kima was impressed. More so then he had ever been with any other type or work. "If you could make this into a banner size work, you will have just earned yourself a bonus!" Kima said, still baffled. "With your skill, it would be easy for you to get a greater job within the army. You must show your incredible skill to Shakil, I'm sure he'll be just as impressed as I." Kima said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:14 pm
Kiba looked down slightly embarrased. "It's not much really, I'm sure they've seen much better than that. What? Me make it banner size? Are you sure? I mean I'll definately do it, but wouldn't you like someone with more skill?" He asked baffled.

((Sorry been busy settling in to my new job.))  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:42 pm
Lightning hit a small building and a hooded figure watched, it was clearly a feminine figure and she watched as if a scout, there was no aura of evil but everyone who saw her was unnerved, the ancient ones were here, something that demanded attention. Another lightning bolt hit the small building, like before no damage and the figure was gone...
The problems of the present were only in the light of how bad it could go when the ancient ones appeared, those that watch the morals and judge, those that might even call themselves gods, the watchers, the protectors, the killers were finally back, and where they walked death followed ...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:32 pm
((Re opened, changed the storyline slightly as events are not really happening in the other RP))

Curfew, the start of it had come and the bells chimed to confirm the fact. There were many guards around, they walked around in pairs or a group of 3. It was clearly a very strict curfew with many sets of guards moving around.
Curfews normally required the light of the next dawn to lift till next night, it was a common rule that was followed and the streets were empty of all life except the guards.
Suddenly movement, a hooded figure rushing to the main barracks of the army, they moved with speed and agility but also strength, every group of guards that tried to stop the person was beaten, knocked out but otherwise unharmed. They arrived at the main gates of the barracks, it was dark but the barracks had fires across the inner wall to prevent hiding inside. The gates opened, silently, normally they would open with a large sound being made as the old gears meshed at each other. By pure chance it was detected by a slightly tipsy off duty soldier taking a slightly longer way to his dorm.
"Oi, what are ya doing here?" he asked in a fairly loud voice which drew some attention from guards on the walls.
"Sleep, my business is not with you," said the figure thick in dark clothes and a hood leaving no chance at seeing his face. In an instance he was on the guard and knocked him out, his speed was unnatural, his aura had the stench of death, everything about him warned danger.
The alarm sounded at the barracks.
"Just the thing I wanted to avoid," said the figure, who noticed a large band of soldiers coming out of the areas of the barracks to the main entrance,"for simple reasons,"
"Surrender and submit to the barracks or else we will be forced to bring you in," said a clearly high ranking soldier although even with a band of fighters by him he was clearly afraid, the figure would scare most people.
"Force? you don't even have the strength to bend my knee," the figure said and he was in front of the high rank soldier and in a short time had knocked him down and looked at all the soldiers who had quickly surrounded him.
They started to attack from all sides and he simply moved in a pattern that dodged each attack and knocked out each attacker 1 by 1. He was beating soldiers with a large set of weapons easily unarmed and his long sword remained sheathed on his belt in view. In a few minutes the last soldier fell knocked out cold but unharmed.
"You know you dont have to be violent, you are not that hated it is just dark times," called out Shakil with all his weapons in place and not in his hands.
"Your kind seem to think me of a monster when I come here, it is only natural I defeat them all without harming them," said the figure.
"They are afraid, few know of your kind fully and the death that follows is enough for them to expect this curfew to be caused by you," said Shakil.
"I bring a message anyway," said the figure holding up a piece of paper in his hand,"it is about current times and a little helpful information, consider this our return," said the figure.
"I take it you still wont side with us?" asked Shakil taking the paper.
"We aid the survival of your race, nothing more, we are easily on your side but just as easily against you, anyway I think I will remain here for sometime," said the figure.
"You are welcome in the barracks, will you be taking your normal place?" asked Shakil.
"I am fine watching from the highest roof, it gives a good sight of the kingdom," said the figure.
"Even though you already see more than we do?" asked Shakil questioning the comment.
"Even after 2000 years I still like to see things, don't you?" the figure challenged.
"I might not have seen nearly as many years but I understand. Might I know your name this time?" asked Shakil.
"I was called Flage, I guess I still use that name," he said.
"From the legends of the sealing?" asked Shakil slightly unnerved at the name.
"I guess, anyway it might help if you warned soldiers not to attack me, this result is me when I have something to do, if I am just watching to see with my own eyes I might not be quite as forgiving," said Flage.
"I doubt many will face you, rumours will spread about you and people will be too scared to fight," said Shakil.
"The information you need about that note is in the knowledge of temples and royalty, you know the songs I believe," said Flage and he moved rapidly climbing the very walls of the buildings to reach the highest roof of the barracks which was near Sakira's room.

((all characters at the barracks will have seen this but are not ones that have been knocked out, they would not have been a part of the fight. Flage is the same one as from the other RP, he is an ancient one now and his looks will by the same (except they have not been seen here yet) and his power is hugely higher due to living over 2000 years, he is the most commonly sighted ancient one to date but little is known of him except of old legends that are fairly lacking in detail (and only just now have been linked to him due to his name being heard again)))  

Asuyuia
Crew

~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas