Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Drama is a four lettered word... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:52 pm
Jet sat up, reached out and took Sage's hand. "Its decided, we'll just have to forget that the rest of the school exists, forget our pasts and just be together, how about that." He smiled at her, he knew that he couldn't forget, but he wanted Sage to be happier, and her past seemed to weigh so heavily. If he could put a face on for her, perhaps he could help her forget.

He then had a thought and stared out the door. "Wait . . . did your dad just say that I was going to be eating with you guys?" He tilted his head and looked back at Sage.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:42 pm
Forgetting seemed like such a simple thing to do. Forget and the world would forget about them. Sadly things were not that easy especially, for a girl like Sage. She was such an easy target...Her peers never failed to pack enough ammo.
She silently nodded and gripped his hand in hers.

Sage laughed and tackled Jet in another bear hug, careful not to disturb her hurt arm. It was her turn to attack him with kisses all over his face and neck. In between attacks she spoke.

" You...Are...So..Silly! Dad implied...we were having dinner in... the car..."
A disturbing thought hit Sage and the kiss attack subsided abruptly.

" Why? Do you have to go...?"

Do you want to go?

The thought of Jet leaving made the ghost pains in her arms flare up again worse than they had before. And not only was her chest heavier it was tighter
...She didn't know how she was going to take it, not seeing him; for any amount of time...
Her glance moved to a spot on the ground where the floor board came up to a compartment. It's contents were screaming at her for a visit.
The area looked completely inconspicuous, the board was just as flush as the others. Her heart started to beat hard against her chest in spite of her self. For a brief moment her gaze was fixed on that area, her hand balled itself up in a little fist, her nails digging into the skin of her palm...When the dull pain from her palm registered, she realized she must have looked strange, so she moved her gaze back to Jets' wonderful earthy eyes.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:12 pm
The long moment in Sage's mind was really over the span of a second. "No, I don't have to go, and if I did, I'd find an excuse not to." He gathered her in a hug and kissed her neck. "I just didn't catch that implication, I was too worried about you."

He gave her a good long kiss on the lips, before realizing that the door was open. When he looked no one was there. "Sorry, if I'm not careful, I'll get you in trouble again." He smiled and took her good hand, leading her up. "So? What do you want to do until dinner?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:20 pm
Relief washed over Sage effectively easing her troubled mind for the moment. Jet couldn't have chosen a better time to indulge her addiction. It distracted her from the dark thought, the spot on the floor no longer screamed at her. As his mouth moved with hers she decided that kissing him was the best feeling in the world.
Sage was slightly disappointed when he pulled away, but she knew what would happen if her grandmother caught them. Grandma would make it to where she wouldn't be able to see Jet for a long time.

Sage smiled brightly and squeezed his hand softly.

"That's okay, Grandma's engrossed in the TV right now...But that doesn't stop her from checking in during commercials..."

"I dunno what do you suppose we do with our 30ish minutes?" Sage raised a suggestive eyebrow and broke down laughing.
When she calmed down she led Jet over to her dresser. She let go of his hand and rummaged through her art supply drawer. She pulled out a couple brushes and set them on top of the dresser. Once her good hand was free she pulled out two trays of assorted colored paints, which were set next to the brushes.

"Be right back..."
Sage disappeared to her bathroom for a bit and returned with with a cup of water.

" I want you to put what ever you want on my wall, where ever you want. Bob and Raven painted those." Sage pointed at Ravens painting of a sunflower, then to Bobs painting of a dandelion.

"You don't have to paint a flower...

You can write something if you want."

Sage smiled...
"As for me I am going to practice painting left handed. Art is one of my electives...
...I already told you that. Anyway...
... have at it..."

Sage grinned at Jet as she awkwardly grabbed her supplies.
She left the cup of water on the dresser so they could both use it.

Sage went to work on a blank spot near her door. The brush felt awkward in her left hand, and the green lines she made were clumsy. She frowned, and slowed her painting down to a snail like pace. The lines were better, but still a little shaky. When she was done, the blank spot was filled with a painting of ivy. The leafy vine twisted and entwined with itself. It was not finished; it still required a few more details. Sage stood up and examined her work with her self criticizing eyes. It looked amazing for being painted left handed, but not to Sage.
She sighed in distaste, as her eyes scrutinized every shaky line, and every misplaced brush stroke.  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:29 pm
Jet was actually a pretty good artist, but doing something like that was a little odd, so he thought for a good long time.

Finally he had an idea and smiled to himself. He looked at the spot right over the head of Sage's bed in the middle of the tree they saw at the park. He took some green paint to start, painting a slightly wavy line suddenly ending, and then picking it up further down. Then he took some red, and he knew he was going to need a lot of it. He started higher up, at what was going to be the hardest part, and painted a boundary around the longer green line, barely brushing the second shorter one, he let the other end of the longer one poke out at the top and started to fill it in. The whole painting was about a foot across. At the end of the longer one he painted again with the red.

He then took some black and green paint and went to work again, writing the word Sage in the upper left corned and with the black painted the word Jet in the lower right.

When he was finished he had a heart with a rose through it, in place of cupids arrow. He could admit, it was a little cheesy, especially painted above her bed, in the middle of her tree, but he was proud of it. He turned and looked at Sage, who seemed busy critiquing her own work.

"How's that Sage? I know its still a flower . . . "  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:41 am
Sage gasped with a start when Jets voice suddenly broke the silence.
She turned with a smile and walked over to Jet. When she caught sight of What Jet had painted she stopped abruptly.It was wonderfully done, exquisite, really. The heart was a wonderful shade of red and the rose was intricate. It was right in the middle of her favorite tree. Her mothers tree.

Her fathers words from earlier came to mind as she stared at the painting.

Love can hurt sometimes too.

Then she remembered Jets words from the pancake house.

Cupids arrows aren't soft...

Both statements seemed to have the same meaning.

It was apparent by Jet's words and what he painted that he knew the feeling as well...

Sage climbed on the bed next to Jet. She placed her good hand on the Side of his face and gazed into his eyes.
"It's absolutely beautiful...Jet. I Love, I love it." She tenderly kissed him, as she did so she swore to her self to do her best to make sure love wouldn't hurt Jet.

Gary Green stood at the doorway of Sages room. His eyes went wide and his complexion turned a light shade of pink when he registered what his daughter was doing. It amazed him how comfortable they were together for only being an item for such a short time. The shade deepened when he realized that he would have to give her "the talk" soon. Gary decided to spare them the embarrassment of being caught in the act He moved away from the crack in the door and Hit the door three times.

"Kids, foods here!"  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:22 am
Jet shared the tender kiss with Sage, his lips moving with hers and the world seemed to lose all its momentum. Then the knock at the door brought the world back into full motion as his breath caught in his throat. He finally caught a few quiet gasping breaths and turned a red face to Sage. "Heh . . . I guess that means we should go . . . " He took Sage's good hand in his and looked at the painting again. "I'm glad you like it." he smiled. "I didn't want to mar the tree, cause I remembered the story you told me about your mother." A sad look passed over his face for only a moment. "But, I want to feel like I watch over you too . . . And maybe . . . maybe it'll bring you good dreams there."

He wrapped her in a hug and squeezed, before taking her hand and leading her to the door of her room.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff