YES!!! WTF?!
  No, she's just being a teacher
  I like cookies.
View Results

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:18 am
xHinatax11
she also insulted me for my gothness, i told her to F*** herself, i mean who wouldnt?

Someone with a sense of tact?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:14 pm
I personally have only had one incident with a substitute teacher and seeing as my Aunt, who loves me very much, was head of the state school board at the time and my actual teacher was close friends with my dad, it was taken care of very quickly

Though, I did have a friend who got harrassed all the time because she lived in a very Christian town and she's Wiccan. I'm not going to go into it but it made me so mad I was tempted to hike all the way to her town and tell off her teachers.  

InnisTheMirageOfDeceit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:26 pm
GilAskan
xHinatax11
she also insulted me for my gothness, i told her to F*** herself, i mean who wouldnt?

Mhm.

---

Grow up everyone.

Telling your teacher to go f*** herself because she "insulted you" doesn't make you a badass or a social revolutionary or whatever the hell you think it does. It's just rude and quite frankly, a pretty dumb response.

Don't even think about saying "well it's freedom of speech!" to me in response to this. Of course nobody is going to arrest you for telling your teacher what you did, but you will get in trouble, and there's no law against that. Trying to justify your comment by hiding behind the principle of Freedom of Speech is an insult to its purpose. (I will not however elaborate further on this at this time, since it is not my main point.)

Will it really make the situation better if you cuss out your teacher if she insults how you dress? No. It will do nothing to better the image of whatever subculture you're identified as, and will only make people see you guys in a worse light and with more mistrust and hate. On top of that, they might not even take you seriously anymore, and everyone who dresses like you will be affected for the worse because of your dumb response to not being able to properly handle "insults" or criticism.

On top of that, your teacher will loose even more respect for you, provided she actually still harbors some left, which I doubt. This will make your position in school tougher, and might affect the school rules as well as your grades. If there's a policy you're trying to change, and though that comment to your teacher, your idiocy jeopardizes it, well too bad.

In a game as long as life, changes in strategy are often required.

Is that how you're planning to deal with every insult and criticism or negative comment hurled your way? By telling people to go f*** themselves? Because if that's so, that's a pretty damn awful way to go about things. You are only going to make life harder on yourself. I trust I do not need to elaborate on this, and don't be naive about it either and lie to yourself and say you will, because you won't.

Everyone gets insulted in life. Everyone, about everything. You are not a special case in the least. Just because you are "goth" does not make you any more special than the other millions of people around the world. Everyone can be insulted for just about everything, and the simple truth is that sometime in your life, you will be insulted. Just what makes you think that you're special enough to get away with telling people to go f*** themselves in life if they say something that pisses you off?

Try judgment and intelligent arguments and actions next time, alright? If not for us, then do it for yourself.

Swallow your pride, shut the hell up when your teacher tells you that you look like a brain dead heroin addict, and go out there and prove her wrong. That will do far more damage to her than telling her to f*** herself ever will.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:15 am
XWraith_LordX
GilAskan
xHinatax11

Mhm.

---

Grow up everyone.

Telling your teacher to go f*** herself because she "insulted you" doesn't make you a badass or a social revolutionary or whatever the hell you think it does. It's just rude and quite frankly, a pretty dumb response.

Don't even think about saying "well it's freedom of speech!" to me in response to this. Of course nobody is going to arrest you for telling your teacher what you did, but you will get in trouble, and there's no law against that. Trying to justify your comment by hiding behind the principle of Freedom of Speech is an insult to its purpose. (I will not however elaborate further on this at this time, since it is not my main point.)

Will it really make the situation better if you cuss out your teacher if she insults how you dress? No. It will do nothing to better the image of whatever subculture you're identified as, and will only make people see you guys in a worse light and with more mistrust and hate. On top of that, they might not even take you seriously anymore, and everyone who dresses like you will be affected for the worse because of your dumb response to not being able to properly handle "insults" or criticism.

On top of that, your teacher will loose even more respect for you, provided she actually still harbors some left, which I doubt. This will make your position in school tougher, and might affect the school rules as well as your grades. If there's a policy you're trying to change, and though that comment to your teacher, your idiocy jeopardizes it, well too bad.

In a game as long as life, changes in strategy are often required.

Is that how you're planning to deal with every insult and criticism or negative comment hurled your way? By telling people to go f*** themselves? Because if that's so, that's a pretty damn awful way to go about things. You are only going to make life harder on yourself. I trust I do not need to elaborate on this, and don't be naive about it either and lie to yourself and say you will, because you won't.

Everyone gets insulted in life. Everyone, about everything. You are not a special case in the least. Just because you are "goth" does not make you any more special than the other millions of people around the world. Everyone can be insulted for just about everything, and the simple truth is that sometime in your life, you will be insulted. Just what makes you think that you're special enough to get away with telling people to go f*** themselves in life if they say something that pisses you off?

Try judgment and intelligent arguments and actions next time, alright? If not for us, then do it for yourself.

Swallow your pride, shut the hell up when your teacher tells you that you look like a brain dead heroin addict, and go out there and prove her wrong. That will do far more damage to her than telling her to f*** herself ever will.

A man after my own heart. <3  

MortSanglant

Death of Cool

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:58 am
Did anyone honestly expect more reasonable or mature behavior from someone who goes by "Twisted Maggot"? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:23 am
Death of Cool
Did anyone honestly expect more reasonable or mature behavior from someone who goes by "Twisted Maggot"? confused

Lol. I hardly expect reasonable or mature behaviour from most of the people in this guild since it seems to be overpopulated with the immature.  

MortSanglant

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:42 am
MortSanglant
Death of Cool

Lol. I hardly expect reasonable or mature behaviour from most of the people in this guild since it seems to be overpopulated with the immature.

Good job I mostly single handedly make up for the retards.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff