I got called emo by two 'goths'...? today

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Deceased

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:41 pm
Btw im not emo, but they called me emo cuz I wear tight pants sometimes
but there not like regular skinny jeans they have zippers on the back and straps on the back I have them in black and in red plaid
anywayz I was wearing my red ones today
and their like hey your emo and im like wtf no im not
they're the kind of goths that try to hard, like the ones where they wear dumb thick black likes going down their eyes and try to make them look like upside down crosses but I am actually kinda friends with them(sadly)
like it looks like if crayon could draw on skin and black lipstick.
but the one listens to my chemical roamnce and green day and and all these other dumb bands, like half the time hes like "life sucks" or "******** off im just gonna die anyways" or something stupid like that and he tried to kill him self afew times
lol and the other one actually trys to act like an anime character like something you would see off lucky star and she has a bunch of cuts on her wrist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:08 pm
Hm. I don't think you need me to tell you that their behavior is rather silly, so I think I'll comment on the inverted cross eyeliner. It can be done well, but it's hard to get it that neat; and even then I've always thought it a bit dressy for day wear.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

vincejustvince

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:18 pm
Hey don't worry about them...They aren't goth, they are just passing through their "oh so dark" phase.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:32 pm
eek And they're calling you emo? Wow... Just call them emo back the next time. And, sounds to me like they're only trying to be goth. They're following stereotypes.  

Twisted Maggot

Im Deceased

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:08 pm
Lord Charlemain Richards
Hm. I don't think you need me to tell you that their behavior is rather silly, so I think I'll comment on the inverted cross eyeliner. It can be done well, but it's hard to get it that neat; and even then I've always thought it a bit dressy for day wear.

It can be done neat but I find it extremely hard for almost anyone to pull off, I think I saw one person Ever pull it off
most others-- like I said looks like crayon on their faces.
like this guy wears it down to his lips lol...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:24 pm
Wow... sounds like a bunch of winners.
Sorry, for the sarcasm, but this is the type of thing that goes down in middle school.
I'm sorry you have to deal with these people. People like that tend to avoid me or are afriad of me, because a. they have no idea what to make of me, and b. when I get annoyed, bad things happen.

If they bother you, I would suggest ingoring them or pointing out to them that they are acting incredibly lame.

That in my mind while you were decribing that entire scene it took place outside a Hottopic in a mall. Did it?  

NewAgeAntique

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:51 pm
Whats so bad about emo anyways? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:04 pm
Digital Malevolence

I blame the lack of Rites of Spring and Moss Icon, coupled with the abundance of Fallout Boy and P!@TD.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:54 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Digital Malevolence

I blame the lack of Rites of Spring and Moss Icon, coupled with the abundance of Fallout Boy and P!@TD.
But FB and P!@TD are pop-rock. neutral

and didn't Panic drop the ! in their name? I could have sworn I heard the stupid fangirls in the music forum complaining about it.  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games