Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [22]~ Games ~
Bethesda Softworks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notorious-1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:31 pm
Name your favorites of the Bethesda games!

I have heard they are in the process of making ElderScrollsV which is due for release sometime in 2010.

My favorites out of all would have to be the ElderScroll series as I've played them all through and have done just about everything possible in them. My next favorite would have to be Fallout3 I find it to be both fun and challenging at the same time and I'm happy with the release of the Operation Anchorage expansion. It was fun and added new additions to the power armor collection and a few new weapons!

Now its your turn! Post about your favorite Bethesda game!

Don't forget to stop by their
Official Website!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:25 am
omg! no kidding, i love oblivion
im a high elf lol =]  

Yeah_Tony

Dangerous Gaian

5,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200

Yeah_Tony

Dangerous Gaian

5,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:28 am
hmm well my fav was eldor scrolls iV, idk why but i had more fun in that game than the previous one =]

i even finished most of the guilds, my favorite ones were the mages guild and the drk brotherhood c:  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:36 pm
Thats totally awesome dude!!  

I0I Ritsuka I0I

I0I Ritsuka I0I

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:38 pm
What system is it going to be on?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:34 pm
I'm not sure but most likely Xbox360 PS3 and PC like most new games  

notorious-1

Tomicidal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:51 pm
I think Morrowind and Oblivion are definitely my favorites. I'm a huge fan. I love the Dark Brotherhood/Morag Tong questlines  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:35 pm
Tomicidal
I think Morrowind and Oblivion are definitely my favorites. I'm a huge fan. I love the Dark Brotherhood/Morag Tong questlines

Yes murder in shadows is fun mrgreen ninja mrgreen ninja  

notorious-1

Metal drednaught

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:43 am
i love morrowinds story but not its graphics but i love oblivins graphics but not the short story. now the next smart thing i think they should do is remake morrowind with oblivions graphics. also my favourite bethesda game so far is fallout 3 its dark story and brilliantly rendered graphics make it one of thier best games ever  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:52 pm
Metal drednaught
i love morrowinds story but not its graphics but i love oblivins graphics but not the short story. now the next smart thing i think they should do is remake morrowind with oblivions graphics. also my favourite bethesda game so far is fallout 3 its dark story and brilliantly rendered graphics make it one of thier best games ever

You can find an area mod called morroblivion
I have never played this mod but I seen a few videos and it looks pretty good but the Oblivion clothes dont look good on the characters  

notorious-1

saber FTW

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:56 am
I like oblivon i completed all guild quest...own every item(by going to testinghall to go there type in console coc.testinghall)and i almost completed all the side quests...i OWN and this is no Lie im telling the truth  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:42 pm
i love oblivon and fallout3 but morrowind is my favorite. if not for morrowind i dont think i would have played any other game from bethseda. cant wait for fallout new vegas  

Sp1d3r13

[22]~ Games ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff