Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Rate my diet? D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:50 pm
User Image

This is what I've eaten thus far today.

8:15 Green tea
8:30 Most of a tangelo. One ounce vanilla almonds.
11 Mini cookie, green tea. Slice wheat w/one egg, one slice cheese, few slices turkey bacon. Some raspberries. Two cups mint tea,
1 Airborne and more raspberries.
2:10: Chocolate bar w/almonds [230 calories]; four curly fries.
2:30 Special K w/soy milk.

It is currently 2:43, and I'm figuring to not eat for the next three hours.
I take eight Omega-3 fish oil pills a day, with each "meal",
and aim to play at least three hundred calories [did 600 two days ago, 900 yesterday on Heavy level in DDR a day. I also walk at least an hour a day.

Everything above is home made [aside from the fruit, haha] and I add nothing to my tea.
I weigh about 158 pounds at roughly 5'5".

I just looked over my stuff today, and freaked out! D:
Am I doing okay?

My next "meal" will be all veggies- corn, peas, green beans, and edamame; boiled.

I normally am up at nine but had a doctor's appointment today. :3
I don't eat past seven, BTW, but might sip tea.
"If your stomach feels weak my work here is DONE."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:05 pm
whats an airborne? xD

is a tangelo like a tangerine?

To me, your diet looks ok, how many calories does it come to? it looks a little small, but it could just be because you are snaking and it looks like lots of little things instead of big meals. You might want to have more for breakfast? (im not sure what a tangelo is though xD)  

Iconised Ghost

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:04 am
um, not to sound mean or anything, but your meals sound almost boring. And they seem very small. I think if you try to hard, you're more likely to submit to temptation. My breakfast usually consists of whole eggs with brown bread and OJ or tea. or eggos, or cereal (something without too much sugar like honey nut cheerios) Every now and then I treat myself to a pilsbury struddle with icing xd
I never set any limit to my breakfasts, the bigger the better, start your day off full. I like to snack on fruits or veggies or oatmeal to go bars during the day, but since I work full time that's usually not possible, I bring myself something like crustinies(sp) for lunch, usually those microwavable meals are not enough for a whole meal, so they're fairly low in cals and fat, then I add some fruit, or granolas. Or, there's a Subway next to my work (and we get 15% off) so I'll have a sub. Supper is always the hardest part, since my friends usually want to go out to restaurants or mr parents order pizza. In which case I order something like a stirfry and substitute the fries for a salad or rice. Sometimes I'll substitute for a patato or actually have the fries. If I haven't gone skiing, or taken the dog for a long walk, I'll try to fit in some kind of exercise in the day, like 3 sets of 5 pushups with my feet on the couch. (great ab workout) or now that I have my elliptical, I'll watch tv and work up a sweat on that.

I'm 5'7 and 135lbs so it seems to be working for me. I'm just trying to get rid of that female pooch and tone myself a bit. I lost 25lbs by doing the above and working in exercise into my day, like riding my bike to work, or walking the dog through the woods.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:06 pm
User Image

Ghost: A tangelo is a hybrid fruit; a tangerine bred with an orange. 3nodding And Airborne is a ten calories immunity/vitamin supplement that goes in drinks.

Crazy: Really? xD What I ate was actually extremely fulfilling for me, lol. I don't plan anything ahead of time, it just happens.

I later ate ...
5 Whole wheat slice, two salami, one slice cheese; two ounces vanilla almonds
6:30 Papaya.

Then tea, twice late at night.

Pink Rain Today

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:31 pm
Pink Rain Today
User Image

Ghost: A tangelo is a hybrid fruit; a tangerine bred with an orange. 3nodding And Airborne is a ten calories immunity/vitamin supplement that goes in drinks.

Crazy: Really? xD What I ate was actually extremely fulfilling for me, lol. I don't plan anything ahead of time, it just happens.

I later ate ...
5 Whole wheat slice, two salami, one slice cheese; two ounces vanilla almonds
6:30 Papaya.

Then tea, twice late at night.

If you're happy with your diet, then great. I probably wouldn't be lol, and I'm a freak who actually prefers the taste of whole wheat bread to white, and likes fruits and veggies. xd I have a fairly large appetite I suppose. I think it's important to enjoy what you're eating, otherwise you're likely to fail, so if you're happy with your food today, than I think it's great.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games