Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
TammiZombie Journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TammiZombie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:49 pm
Okay so it was pretty awesome! my cousin came over and we did some children's exercise videos, one cardio, one yoga, and then we ran around my living room to punk music. I have a decent sized living room. Not huge, but it does the running job when I am with my cousin. It was a lot of fun, I think it was a decent amount of working out.

I am going to go to the gym sometime this week. smile this page is lvoely motivation.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:47 am
awesome! go you! Yup little kids will run you ragged- hurray! mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

TammiZombie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:24 am
I feel like I don't try hard enough... I eat to much and exercise to little, though I eat less then I did, and exercise more then I did.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:53 pm
small steps girl, you cant be expected to turn everything around over night  

Iconised Ghost

TammiZombie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:38 pm
Walked 6 miles today! soo awesome! Thanks, you're right, I just expect to be good at this... I played this aerobics game with some friends, i'll explain it later but I have to go to bed, goodnight.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:56 am
It sounds to me that you've been doing great since you started. 3nodding  

Starlurk

TammiZombie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:43 pm
Oh wow I've been absent. I have been doing decent when it comes to trying to obtain my goal to lose weight, but I find it hard to get out when the weather is slummy. I like to say I try hard, but I could do better. I eat more then I should, and I haven't been exercising, I am hoping when spring comes along I can get myself into a good routine. Riding bikes season will definitely help. Thank you everyone for your support. And even though I feel like I haven't been doing well, today! was amazing. I was so happy... I felt like a diva, even on a rainy day. I went out, and I was working it!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:12 pm
commitment, its hard for me to stick to something.i know I need to lose weight and I quit over indulging I work out more but I find it hard to stick to.  

TammiZombie

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces