Reply Videogame Related Talk [Talk about video games]
Video games made my kids violent.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moleje

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:21 am
I thought when I made this post that it might get some negative attention, we shall see.

So my boys 2 and 3 are playing Wii Sports boxing and then they bump into each other and start hitting each other for real and my three year old starts talking about how he'll make the blood come and they both end up just walking away which is weird they usually need cuddles after a bruising.

Well it's obvious to me that video games make them violent I'll never let them play again.

.This isn't true I just made it up, and for now I'm just going to white out this bit, well it's a little real they've done all of this in parts and I've made it sound worse than it really is because I was bored on a Friday night, hope none of you crusify me for this. I dont think video games are linked to violence in children or adults in any resonable way shape or form.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:15 pm
You do know that people who haven't read you're secret message are going to hunt you down and kill you? xd

This,my friends,is the true words of the Nintendo CEO 3nodding

User Image  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Moleje

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:54 pm
I've read that and I've been trying to remember if any ecstasy using ravers I know actually play that many video games, I really don't think so.

Well I they might and it was certainly Pac-Man, Space Invaders, and Dig Dug that sent them down that road!

Is that guy still CEO I thought he retired?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:09 pm
The only game that can affect people I guess is Mario Kart Wii. Hey, I don't have my driving license, but whenever I'm in a car I can't help but imagine the driver driving the way we do in Mario Kart xd And if I had my driver license... eek, I'd be a menace for everybody on the roads!! rofl Driving like that would be kind of an... automatism!! XD

Edit: Hey, I just heard on TV that it's freakin' hot right now in Australia eek  

Lilmagical_star

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:24 am
Lilmagical_star

Ya,I heard that too,everything's catching on fire and places are being evacuated....How can it get that hot?Hottest it ever got in Ireland was 25 degrees celcius. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:32 am
Lilmagical_star
The only game that can affect people I guess is Mario Kart Wii. Hey, I don't have my driving license, but whenever I'm in a car I can't help but imagine the driver driving the way we do in Mario Kart xd And if I had my driver license... eek, I'd be a menace for everybody on the roads!! rofl Driving like that would be kind of an... automatism!! XD

I would throw banana peels out the window at other vehicles. 3nodding

.....It's hot in Australia, and everything is frozen here... tree limbs are weighed down with ice and icicles, power lines litter the streets, and thousands are without power. It's great fun. xp

Anyways, I haven't actually had any experience in which video games caused violent behavior... unless you count this one: When I was little, I used to go outside and find a really long stick. Then I would attack other plants with it; slashing flowers off of their stems, cutting leaves, tall grass, etc. I don't recall ever finding the Octorock I was looking for... nor did I hit any people.  

DreamChasing Windie

Greedy Friend

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:45 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
Lilmagical_star

Ya,I heard that too,everything's catching on fire and places are being evacuated....How can it get that hot?Hottest it ever got in Ireland was 25 degrees celcius. xd

How hot is that Farenhiet? Or however you spell that. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:53 pm
Zapatorf
Fairy Alchemist 96
Lilmagical_star

How hot is that Farenhiet? Or however you spell that. XD

Ummm....I think 56 or something.. sweatdrop

And it's SNOWING over in Ireland.....SNOWING!
It never snows here....My dad said it's because it's too cold for snow. xd
When I was little it snowed ice....Me and my mom made an Iceman....Good times,good times xp  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Moleje

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:51 pm
Next timeLI will be more Eclever about my hidden messages.

Orderly Ithought out and Ltricky stuff.

That is Kfor sure.Y

Edit Arg I'm just not tricky enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:15 am
Ha.... That's likely. cool  

Zapatorf
Crew

Moleje

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:53 am
Not likely actually. whee  
Videogame Related Talk [Talk about video games]

Manage Your Items