Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
The Perils of Pulling a Panic at the Disco [edited] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interview with Gabe
  "people didn't want to hear it anymore"
  :o
View Results

lskahfduoianf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:44 am
*gasps*
*am instantly heartbroken*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:07 pm
harsh! eek  

Until_My_Heart_Caves_In

jordanlaag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:28 pm
He didn't ONLY say it about Panic. He said the same can be said for Gym Class. Their newest album was different too, and I really don't like it. I don't think he was personally attacking anyone.

I don't think he was attacking anyone at all. Face it, there's tons of hate upon Pretty. Odd., and tons of people say it sucks. You can't please everyone. And Panic has acknowledged that they know people don't like it and they don't care because it's what they wanted. I don't think Gabe meant any harm by it, he's just stating fact.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:04 pm
reinventxlove
He didn't ONLY say it about Panic. He said the same can be said for Gym Class. Their newest album was different too, and I really don't like it. I don't think he was personally attacking anyone.

I don't think he was attacking anyone at all. Face it, there's tons of hate upon Pretty. Odd., and tons of people say it sucks. You can't please everyone. And Panic has acknowledged that they know people don't like it and they don't care because it's what they wanted. I don't think Gabe meant any harm by it, he's just stating fact.

And he's stating true facts.
You can never change people's minds about albums.
They might like it or they might not.
We don't all have the same musical taste and when we hear new things, well we as humans either like it or not.
The bad thing about us is that we judge before we get to hear it. (Which I guess is the same when we judge people but we look at them. Aghhh. Whatever. I don't remember where I was going with that. xD)
But reinvent makes a good point.
If yaaaa catch my drift.

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:16 pm
I honestly don't think he was saying anything really bad. He was just stateing true facts. He did say people not fans. And alot of people didnt like Pretty.Odd. but alot of people also did.
He was just saying the truth.
Well...that's how i look at it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:07 am
What the Heck Gabe?

Really, he shouldnt have made comments at all since thye were not that nice.

Usually bands try out new things at the beggining of each new year, and if they happen to like the sound of it, they may make more songs with that particular sound and see how their fans (and other people) react.

Bands also dont want to do the same old boring stuff over and over again, thats why PATD probably did "Pretty. Odd."

And why Fall out Boy did "Folie a Duex"

Both these Albums were different from what each band did and played beforehand, and each of these were I think started at the beggining of 08.

Each of them may go somewhat back to their original states before both of these albums occurred, but I highly doubt they will do the same stuff over and over again.  

Aria Prime

Wealthy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers