Submit

oOoMercury MadnessoOo

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:21 am
There is a world, parallel to our own,
in which creature from our dreams and nightmares dwell.
This world is divided into five regions; Fire to the east,
Earth to the west, Water to the south, Air to the north,
and Darkness directly where the equator and prime meridian meet.

Now, when the world was first created,
the five regions lived in harmony together.
The fire elves befriended the dark elves,
merpeople laughed and played with the earth giants.
But something horrible and evil was building under the peace.
The Darkness region had been building its army secret,
and with no prier warning, it attacked the other elements
with enough force to devastate Fewad. Four of the best warriors,
one from each region, joined together
and sealed away the Darkness from the rest of the land.
In doing this, however, the brave heroes used the
last of their life energies, and they died.

Many years have passed since that day, and it is written in stone,
that if ever the Darkness should come again, four warriors,
from the human world, would come and drive the Darkness back.
This is where our story begins.

Rules

1: NO godmoding. You can say that you go to attack someone, or you can say that you squeeze someone’s shoulder or something, but don't put his or her reaction.

2: Romance in allowed, but keep it PG-13. Same with swearing.

3: Violence is allowed, I mean, it IS a war, but if you're gonna kill a character controlled by a user, ask first.

4: I put this in the Literate section because I want it to be literate. This means no chant-speak, at least five sentences long for each post, proper grammar, and punctuation. Spelling can be wrong, once in a while, 'cause I'm not the best speller either. Bot know tiping liek thees. It's annoying.

6: You cannot read minds, so if someone’s types that they are hiding their unhappiness, do not reply that you can clearly see it. However, if your character can tell if someone is lying, than you can reply *inseretnamehere* had a feeling that *inseretnamehere* was lying.

7: Please write in third person and past tense. Also, separate paragraphs are our friends.

8: I want to keep this thread as clean as I can, so DO NOT post here until I give you the 'ok' to start. I honestly don't care about OOC notes, because they're fun and ice breakers. And fun. Just don't go putting something stupid in every single post.

9: OOC notes are to be shown using (()), **, {}, [], <>, or // please. Make sure that the OOC notes have a space between them and your Rp.

10: Please follow Gaia's ToS.

11: Remember to tell me when you're going to be gone

Character Sheet

Gaia Name:
Character Name:
Race/Element sad make sure it makes sense what Race you are compared to your element. Can be werewolves and stuff, but no cat girls or anything. Heroes can only be human)
Secondary Power:
Weapon:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance sad written description)

The first three people will be able to choose if they are the humans and what they're element will be. I'm going to be water, and none of the heroes can be darkness, so that leaves air, earth, and fire. Everyone else can choose what region they belong to and what race/element and what not. If you choose to be darkness, make sure you don't give too much away about....well, anything in your profiles.

And also, PM these to me with the title 'Fewad'.

Anything Else

Okay, there are just a few more things to go over before this is done. Sorry if I'm seeming too...not fun about this. I'm trying not to be. sweatdrop

1) Secondary Powers: Alright, it is a choice, for every other character except the heroes, to have secondary powers. Heroes have no choice. Because other powers are cool. As long as they aren't something crazy and stupid like, "Oh, I can't die ever at all because of my secondary power." No. I will ask you to change it, or change it myself. The heroes pretty much don't have a limit either. Last time the RP was up, water had healing, fire had limited control over darkness, and earth could do this coo thing where she turned her entire body to stone. It was pretty awesome. But please don't feel like you're limited to these choices. GO crazy. Just not too much.

2) I just feel like I should say this right now, before any questions are asked. Fewad, despite popular belief, is not based, in any way, on Avatar. Avatar The Last Airbender belongs to Nickelodeon, and had to do with a small child who can control all of the elements. Fewad belongs to me. It was thought up in my head. I did not steal anything. There are no flying bison.

3) Just wanted to say that this is a literate RP, so try not to have too many one liners

4) HAVE FUN. Like I said, I'm not trying to make this all not fun. I'm just paranoid about things not going well with this RP...because the last one was actually pretty frickin awesome, but I had to pronounce it dead on it's 51st page. Sad, isn't it?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:24 am
Characters

Gaia Name:
MercuryMadness36
Character Name: Eryn Lancaster
Race/Element: Human/Water (One of the heroes)
Secondary Power: Can sense emotions
Weapon: Hand-to-hand combat (almost) and archery
Personality: Eryn is usually very pleasant.. She has a tight-knit group of friends, and she likes it that way, but she won't say 'no' to a new friend. She is clever and very stubborn, and she loves to listen to others talk. She hates bullies, and will always defend those weaker then her if they are bullied; this is probably because she was made fun of a lot when she was younger. Eryn loves to read, and sometimes gets so absorbed into what she’s reading that she ignores her surrounding. Eryn isn’t arrogant or stupid, but she sometimes says the wrong thing at the wrong time, and this usually leads to trouble. She can also get very skeptical, and sarcastic, when upset. But usually never mean. She is horrible under pressure and usually has a blank or thoughtful look on her face.
Bio: Eryn is happy to say that her parents are both living, still together, and both love her very, very much. Belonging to an upper middle-class family, Eryn lives in a comfortable house in the city. She has a sister going through college, and both of her parents are professors at the local university. Although strange things had happened to her, things she usually couldn’t explain to people (like how she could spend hours and hours swimming, when no one else could), Eryn had lived a relatively normal, peaceful life. And she is reluctant to leave it.
Appearance: Eryn has long, straight blonde hair, and wide, dark blue eyes. But although she has pleasant facial features (Wide eyes, curved brows, small and pointed nose) Eryn is no great beauty. She’s skinny but flat-as-a-board, and her usual baggy clothes cover up what little figure she does have. Her skin is fair and thankfully unblemished, but has the bad habit of burning easily in the sun. She has a weird birthmark on her left shoulder blade that vaguely resembles a crescent moon, if you’re drunk enough while looking at it.

oOoMercury MadnessoOo

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Fantasy Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items