You hardcare fans of the Harry Potter books know that Wizard Wrock are songs about the events and characters in the Potterverse, right?

For those of you that have never tried Wrock before, I definitely would recommend some of the most popular bands (and my personal faves):
Ministry of Magic In case you like them here's more MoM
The Moaning Myrtles
The Butterbeer Experience and here's more Butterbeer

Anyway, here are the links for FREE WROCK MUSIC:

The Rocking Out Against Voldemedia CD includes 10 songs, each from a different band. They’re songs about media in the Wizarding World, like the Daily Prophet, The Quibbler, and the Wizarding Wireless station The Order ran. Most of the songs aren't fabulous, but they're free, so it doesn't matter! razz

One of my favourite Wrock singers is Zoe Bromelow. She is only a decent at singing, but her lyrics are so poetic and AMAZING! heart The majority of her songs are dark or sad because she tends to sing about Slytherins, including the obscure ones like Sirius’ mother.

Split Seven Ways is her Wrock MySpace where you can download 4 of her CDs for free.
Malfoy Manor is her other Wrock MySpace where you can download her other 2 CDs for free.
She made Malfoy Manor for her more electronic sounding songs since Split Seven Ways has mostly violin music. On the MySpaces you can hear some of her songs, but the majority on there now aren’t my favourites. You'd have to download the CDs to hear them.

The CDs took about 15 minutes apiece to download on my computer, so be patient. Don't worry about viruses; I downloaded all of these and nothing bad happened to my computer. 3nodding