Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mattzere

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:43 am
ooh, very villainous!
i personally think that petey pirahnah should be somewhere XD
and maybe giga boweser a bit higher up in the ranks!
oh, and Wolf! pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:17 pm
WOLF O'DONNEL ROCKS! scream xd  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Moleje

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:02 pm
He's is a mad scientist, turned tyrant Emperor.

Hehe Andross isn't a giant monkey he's an ape, I think he uses some sort of robotic holgraphic brainwave technology or something madening like that to creat his giant boss like form. (I'm just rambeling but basically he uses advanced mad scientist technology to create his boss worthy form.)

I love it when General Pepper says, "Good Luck", before a lift off.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:29 pm
For me the best villian is the one that is smart cunning beautiful, succeful.

I want to see my hero fail time and again and barely survive because of the resources of the villian while still now and again twarting the monster as well so that a hatred, or mission of death can build between the antagonist and protagonist.

The perfect villian for a Video game has not been made for me, or I have not played a game where he/she exists.

I want the villian to be selfish and be driven by their personal needs.

A skilled fighter with minions to fill the gaps, as all powerful villians really seem so unbalanced to me.

A villian who is growing in power at the same time you are improving your status and abilities as a hero.

Kefka from FF6(3USA), now he was pretty darned close for me, actually. His connections and power politically and militarily were sound and his magic was formidable whlie still making him vunerable not invincible. Then through his scemes and evil purpose his power grew to phenominal heights to what should have been unstoppable which sort of was inevitable. Still rubs me the wrong way.

I like the idea in FF4(2USA) of requiring some power (the crystals) to weaken the all horiible nightmare of a boss that was Zeromus.

I think Kefka needed something like that not the same way but a sacrifice from say Terra in order to weaken him, then thinking she's dead you feel all sad, only to have her survive and feel a warm and fuzzy for it.

Sephiroth was pretty mean but I felt like he lacked character. I'm so evil and pretty and bad and I don't f'ing talk. My friend Blue_Fyre will kick my butt if she ever reads this. I take it back Sephiroth is the best! LOL

My real problem with Sephiroth is he's just to way powerful in comparison to the hero from the start and instead of scaring me that just annoys me.

I have to concede that he is wounded and has to retreat or something witch is interesting.

His intentions are to mysterious for far to long.
Then when you grasp them the are still difficult to fathom, what is Janova is it biological is it spiritual is it even a threat?

Who's your mother, what? Psycho!

I admit he does have some depth but he's not even selfish really he's just driven. All will die this planet's life force will be crushed!

I don't remember him having an evil laughter not a plus for me. I like evil laughter buahahahahaha!

I think my inability to except Sephiroth as a good villian stems from my hatred for the themed music that is associated with the character I just don't like it at all. Yuck.

I'm just going on and chatting away like a fool. It was a good way to pass the time. xp  

Moleje

Videogame Related Talk [Talk about video games]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces