Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays
Dark Desire((Accepting, especially Arioch!!))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxAngelicxGracexX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:26 pm
User Image
-Intro-
-Rules-
-Profile Skeletons-
-Profiles-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:29 pm
-Intro-

Prologue
The moon hung high in the midnight black sky with silent stars painted in the dark sky. It cast shadows all along the hills of Ireland. The air seemed to hang heavily around two female silhouettes, the air tense as their conversation commenced. One was tall with beautiful sky blue hair that fell in straight strands down her back and her skin was as pale as that beautiful pale orb in the sky. The other was a little shorter and had much darker hair that was cropped short and framed her face the ends curving around her jaw line.

“Please, Rachael, you must understand why Aiden and I must give her up. There is a better chance of her staying hidden if she is with you more than if she was with us. I don’t want to give her up, but I have to..” Maeve whispered in a hushed tone.

“I understand, Maeve, but there is still a chance of them or him finding her with me. I will do all I can to teach her our ways, and protect her from him, but it is not a guarantee against the prophecy. You should know that by now.” Rachael replied. She had been worried about this baby from the start. They had known when Maeve became pregnant that it was ‘the one’ and all of the Elves had started to worry.

Maeve’s ice blue eyes averted to the grassy ground for a moment as she let Rachael’s words sink in. That is why Aiden and she had taken precautionary measures. “That is why we created ‘The Trinity’ with the demons, witches and elves. They all swore an allegiance to protect the world and kill her if it came down to it. First and foremost they are supposed to protect her from Arioch, but if she falls in love with him then they have been ordered to stop her. I wish we hadn’t have had to made that pact, but it is necessary to protect the world.” Maeve looked down at the bundle in her arms and cuddled the tiny infant that was curled up into a warm blanket, fast asleep and oblivious to the adult’s conversation. “I don’t want Kiera to die, but I am left with no other choice.”

Maeve had to fight back the tears that were starting to well in her eyes at the thought of her own daughter dying at her orders. She and Aiden had fought many nights over this topic and she had cried every time until she had finally given up and agreed. They had tried to prevent Maeve from becoming pregnant, but fate had other plans and that was something that was out of their control. Despite the prophecy, she had been happy when she discovered that she was pregnant and the thought of having to give her child up had broken her heart. She knew that it was for her safety as well as the worlds, but that didn’t ease the pain in her heart. Aiden had managed to keep his cool more so than she had, but whenever she looked into his emerald eyes, she saw her own sadness mirrored in his eyes. He was just as torn apart as she was at this decision. She looked down at Kiera, and softly stroked back a few white strands of her hair that had fallen in her face. It was hard to believe that this tiny innocent infant could be responsible for the end of the world as they knew it. A single tear shimmered in the pale light of the moon and trailed down her smooth cheek to hang in a small droplet on her chin. From this moment on she would pray to the heavens above that they protect her daughter from the tragic fate that awaited her. She leaned down to kiss Kiera’s head softly, holding her close for a long while.

Rachael just watched the two feeling her own heart break for her best friend and her daughter. Kiera would never know her own parents and Rachael knew that this might cause a problem in Kiera’s life. She, personally, didn’t know what it would be like not to know her parents, so it was going to be difficult to help Kiera through it. Rachael wondered if Kiera would ever see her parents again.

18 years later...

The wind started to howl softly in the night sky, and Kiera watched from the balcony of her room as the tree's branches swayed with the wind. She rested her elbow against the iron rail and placed her chin in her palm of that arm. It was nights like this that she truly felt alone, and even with the many people walking amongst themselves in the city, it is still felt as if she was isolated and all alone. Perhaps that had been his intent all along, but she refused to let him know that it was working. She couldn't stay here for much longer before she needed to get moving again because if she stayed in one place for too long than he was sure to find her. Gods only knew what he would do to her if he did manage to catch her. He had his father's strength, but unlike his father he had a limit and at times she exceeded that limit over him. He was one of the purest evil's that existed in this world whereas she happened to be one of the purest good considered that her mother had been one of the very first elves to exist and that she had been the strongest amongst them.

It was no wonder that she had the power to release him within her. The mark on her lower back that she had been born with proved to anyone who she was and that even she had a deep seated darkness locked away inside of her. Arioch would eventually find her and Kiera was terrified that somehow he would unlock that darkness buried inside of her soul. He was after the Lucifer's son, the Prince of Darkness, and the gods only knew that he would have the power to do something such as that. She prayed silently that she had the strength to resist him.

XxAngelicxGracexX

XxAngelicxGracexX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:47 pm
-Rules-

1. Arioch & Kiera. These two are a set couple and they cannot go and fall in love with other characters. Other characters can fall in love with them, but those two characters won't fall in love with anyone else.
2. Literacy. Please be at least semi-literate to literate.
3. Be active. I understand that there are other things everyone has to do, but please let me know if you are going to be gone for a while or anything. Otherwise, please try to be active. If you join and aren't active, then I will have to delete your profile, and I don't want to have to do that.
4. No god modding. Everyone hates this, and since this is a romance/action roleplay, please respect this rule. If I have to tell you twice than your profile will be removed and I will have to boot you from the thread.
5. Profile Skeleton's. Please PM me all of your profile's, and title them 'Dark Desire' with a wahmbulance at the end of your PM to let me know you've read the rules.
6. No cybering. Do NOT do this in this thread, you are not really supposed to do it in any threads/forums/guilds, and if you are going to go beyond hugs, cuddling and kisses than do it in a PM please.
7. Two characters. Anyone who wants to have two characters in more than welcome to do so, but just be sure that you can keep up with it.
8. Grammer and spelling. Please use proper grammer and spelling in here. Don't use text format like: U, ur, luv, hugz or anything like that.
9. Have fun! I want everyone to have fun in the thread so please don't spoil it for other people!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:56 pm
-Profile Skeleton-

Name:
Bio/history:
Weapons:
Personality:
Appearance:

XxAngelicxGracexX

XxAngelicxGracexX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:01 pm
-Profiles-

Name:
Kiera Simra
Race:
Half Elven witch
Bio/History:
She was born a powerful witch, and always seemed to be looked at as such. Always being told she was meant for something greater, spirited away once she was born, never even given the chance to know her parents or live her own life as a mortal. The witches that made up the coven were kind, caring and compassionate, teaching her the way of the craft. Always telling her that black magic would always be a temptation, but she must resist it at all costs. But all the same her guardians, while trying their best to protect from her dark fate, stiffled her and confined her too much. This caused fights between the two of them, the older woman continiously telling Kiera that she had too wild of a spirit. What had gone unsaid for years was nearing with the passing of time. Her parents, in secret, had ordered the coven of witches who had for so many years protected her to kill her if she released Arioch. The order borderlined on betrayal to their own daughter for such an action. They had wanted to protect their daughter, but at all costs saw it fit to murder if necessary to save the world. Her parents knew even back then when she was just a tiny innocent baby, that one day her heart would fall for the dark being that the prophecy had spoken of.
And all this time, deep inside no one could see that she was just a girl, longing to belong and find someone to love her as she was and not for who she was or what she could be. They ignored her talents outside of witchcraft, and did not encourage to pursue her dreams that had nothing to do with the prophecy that she so loathed. She had once wanted to explore the world, and write about her findings from all the different corners of the world. That dream was lost the day that Arioch came searching for her for she could see the world as she fled from him, but she could never enjoy its beauty to the fullest. Kiera had no friends, for she was never allowed the chance, and now with the demon of her dark future hunting her down, she wasn't sure she'd ever get the chance to even live a life after him.
Weapons:
She has a katana, that has a powerful spell cast over it to ward off demons. If they get cut by the katana, there is a lethal poison that will seep through their system and kill them.

She also has a dagger that is always hidden in her back pocket, and one that is sheathed in her left boot. While her magic is her most powerful weapon, she always carries the daggers for insurance. The powers that she held was the ability to move things and sense things with her mind, telekensis. It went farther beyond that though, although she was ignorant to the extent of her powers. Her blood contained healing properties that coursed through her veins. The magic she held inside of her also brought her senses more intune with nature and her surroundings as well.
Personality:
Kiera has a good heart and always has good intentions, but she can come across as defiant, rude, and curt at times. Towards demons, with certain exceptions, she is cruel and shows no mercy towards them.
Appearance:
((Except without the dress and the roses in her hair. Imagine her in black baggy cargo pants, that are actually mens' pants rather than womans, a black tank top, black combat boots, a series of chains hanging from her pants going from her belt loop to her wallet in her back pocket, rings on three of her fingers on her right hand, and a cross, pentagram and chain necklaces around her neck.))
User Image

Name:
Arioch
Race:
Demon; The Prince of Darkness
Bio/history:
-choice-
Weapons:
-choice-
Personality:
-choice-
Appearance: