Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iBluezuki
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:55 pm
Lex snarled as she grabbed his wing and twisted it backwards. She kept a tight grip and swung him to the side, slamming him against the wall beside her then picked him up with ease by his wing and slamming him onto the ground. She was to take no crap from anyone, especially some hunter. "You are the one who should leave!" She yelled as she dragged him to the window and threw him out like a rag doll. He may comeback but she was ready tear his armor apart if she had to. She spread her wings as she punched a hole through the opposite wall and jumped out, her wings allowing her to glide towards the building in which she smelled a wolf, a lizard, and a hybrid.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:44 am
A shot rang out from the streets catching lex under her right wing. Sin smiled triumphantly in his right hand was the hammer of the gun as he cocked it back letting the bronze shell coat release befor reloding it once more," You think a simple experiment like you can escape a supreme hunter like me," he laughed as he fired the next shot cliping the joint of her right wing.

Slithers eyes opened wide he could taste the flavor of gun powder as well as the blood of that creature once again," That woman is heading this way and there seems to be someone chasing her" He hissed. he looked about trying to find away to open the metal of the windows so what ever this creature was it could excape inside," Damn it Nyt how do you get these windows open she is in trouble."  

Origin Dark
Crew

iBluezuki
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Lex flinched as she opened her wings, gliding as she was to not make her wing's condition any worse by flapping them. As she got near enough to the building her claws extracted and they dug themselves into the outside walls. It was dark so it would be impossible for whatever shot her to see her or even get a second glimpse. She crawled into an open vent and curled in there, her wings wrapped around her as she stayed hidden, waiting to hear any of the creatures that she smelled earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:01 am
Greed flexed his wings and turned a knob on his helmit, on the visor in front of his face a display of heat show up, he noticed right where the girl landed and scenceed several scoces of body heat under her. In a feeling of triumph he turn another knob and spoke "Hey pride, you know the target we were after, it seems our 'escaped' prey has landed right above him, and he has a friend"
Nyt walked toward the window with a smile on his face and put a hand on slithers shoulder "Im sorry but I cant open the door for anyone with the kind of people walking around out there, I simply cant let them come inside my home" Nyt turned around and sat calmly on his couch and kicked both legs up on his coffee table  

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

iBluezuki
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:30 am
She hissed aloud as she crawled in further into the vent, her tail curled as she crouched on her belly, moving in more and more into the vent, until she was sure she is inside the building. Placing her hand on the metal, snakes began to slither their way through the vents, crowding the place in which she entered, all of them deadly and poisonous. She also allowed a couple more to wonder through the warm vent, some large anacondas. Kicking an opening off, she jumped down into the darkness, looking here and there, the building dark but her ability to see in such dark wouldn't be a problem in this situation. The wings retracted, and painfully, at least they heal like that, only to come out as if they weren't wounded.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:14 pm
Slither listened as he heard the creature moving through the vents." well Nyt it doesn't look like you have a choice for she seems to be in the building" he muttered as he looked about the walls around him," actually she is in the building just a few rooms a way," HE smirked moving to where the door was," maybe we should go get her, you can just open a few of these metal walls right?"

Sin laughed as he hung the gun on his back and looked up at the building just a few yards from him," Well now that is just going to make things easier for us now isn't it Greed," He laughed over the mike as he began to move towards the building," alright guys guess what I think it is time to bring these pathetic experiments back into our control."  

Origin Dark
Crew

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:23 am
Aaron Jumped back and looked around confused. "What..." He said Putting his hand to his head. "I must of Spaced out." He thought...Looking over to Nyt on the couch and Slither by the door... "Theres someone in here?"
Taking a Sniff out of the air he sensed the Girl a few room away from them, Turning to the door he ran up to Slither. "I'll go with you, Better not to be alone with them out there."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:05 am
Walking to an empty room with no windows she entered it, taking a seat by the corner and hugging her knees, hearing nothing but the quiet slithers of her snakes in the vents.

iBluezuki
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:55 pm
Vincent stood on top of a building a block away from Nyt's apartment. He watched all the commotion with faint amusement. He whispers "Looks like a circus is in town. Or should I say a freak show?" He laughed wildly and began to run toward the commotion, making sure to mask his movements, and activated one of his armors many features: a device that made it so he gave off no heat signatures.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:48 pm
Nyt lit a cigarette and looked behind him at the two by the door as he exhailed the smoke, still keeping a smile on his face "Are you sure you want to go out there, there are a group of seven highly trained bounty hunter out there, each as ruthless as the next, each with their own special abilities based around their code names, they are useing the girl to get use to open up just on door, thats all it takes for them to catch us, possibly even kill us, I myself have fixed this entire building to fend them off and keep myself from having to fight them, for if i am to fight then i will become the beast i wish not to be, so do you really want to exit that door."

In the time nyt was giving his warning greed took off at high speeds to get over the apartment building, the traps were never reset so he made it to the room with his armor set to heat the entire hallway so his heat couldent be seen  

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:09 pm
Slither hissed as he looked at Nyt," you fool are you just going to just let her die then, you spinless..." he didn't get to finish his statement for something seemed wrong looking to the door then back to Nyt he hissed again," it seems to be getting hotter on the other side of this door," he took a few steps forward and kneeled down so his nose was nearly to the floor," something is out there, it's footsteps are heavy and it must be warming things up," he quickly jumped and looked to Nyt," tell me that you have servalince cameras in every hallway"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:12 am
Nyt lifted his legs high in the air then swung them forward to jumps to his feet, he walked to his computer, his giant toothy grin was just a smile now. He typed a few things on the computer and eight screens showed up on the moniter, seven showed empty hallways but the eighth was full of static. The cigarette resting in nyts muzzel feel to the ground as nyt started to type fast and the angle of the cameras that worked begane to change. Nyt stoped his typing once one of the cameras picked up a red glow from one of the hallways, the was also something metalic showing from a little down the way. Nyts face was at a point of no emotions, his face almost seemed empty, like some sort of robot, he had a past with greed and it was not a good one  

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:55 pm
Slither growled some as he walked to night looking over his shoulder," By the sound of your voice you really don't like this guy," he moved back towards the door getting ready for what ever may happen his eyes moving up to look at the vents above him," seems like there are some of my little friends up in the vent as well."

Sin moved to the side of Nyts building a smile spread across his face as he looked up the building his eyes following a storm gutter up," This may be easier then I thought," He laughed taking hold of the metal tube before he began to climb. He quickly moved from one side to the other trying to find a window that was unlocked. Pausing for a moment he chuckled to himself as he slid into the empty room," Nyt you just aren't as crafty as you normally are," He laughed some as he notticed the traps in this room was unarmed. Moving towards the door he laughed seeing the camera turned away from him," Well I'm not going to be caught just yet," He whipped his side arm from his side and smiled as he took a shot an took out the wire out of the camera shutting it off," Time to get started."  
The forest (rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff