Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:45 am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Play_Control

The new Play control Range, are gamecube games, that are getting re-released for Wii, you can see what titles are part of the range in the link I provided.

I am looking foward to Pikmin 1 & 2 as I never bought them (though I love them) and Chibi Robo as I never played it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:50 pm
Awesome!
I also really want to play Pikmin 1&2 and Chibi Robo as I never played any of them. 3nodding
This is brilliant,and Pikmin 1 will be coming out soon in Europe,which is good. 3nodding  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:38 am
Fairy Alchemist 96
Awesome!
I also really want to play Pikmin 1&2 and Chibi Robo as I never played any of them. 3nodding
This is brilliant,and Pikmin 1 will be coming out soon in Europe,which is good. 3nodding

w00t for wanting the same gaems! yeah, a little less than a month till it comes out here in Australia, can't wait!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:23 am
Aw, typical. I go and buy the Metroids, beat them, and THEN they come out with the ones with good controls. rolleyes  

Zapatorf
Crew

Moleje

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:34 am
I'd like to see Mario Power Tennis brought out again in this way, and the Luigi's Mansion game as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:08 am
Moleje
I'd like to see Mario Power Tennis brought out again in this way, and the Luigi's Mansion game as well.

Mario Power Tennis is one of the 7 confirmed games, I think it is out in Japan already

Luigi's Mansion is not unfortunatley.  

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:20 am
Eggmond
Moleje

Mario Power Tennis is one of the 7 confirmed games, I think it is out in Japan already

Luigi's Mansion is not unfortunatley.

Awww,Luigi's Mansion would've been great with the Wii controls.It'd be like the Ghost Busters game...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:44 pm
been a long while since ive played pikmin really want it badly now  

Sayd MK X

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

mattzere

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:31 am
never played the gamecube chibi robo, but i disliked the ds one...
and i cant wait for the metroids as i loved 3 but hated the controls of the first two so didnt bother with em, its like ninto read my mind! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:22 am
They did come out with Mario Power Tennis it's like my wish came true all magically and well... sweatdrop

It's still fun but I have to admit I think it is a better game this way with the Wii though I am not as badass at it with the Wii.

I'll just have to practice.

I also bought Pikmin but I'll wait to dive in just yet, I'm letting my stepson have the first go, and he's addicted btw, he thinks the game is ghetto->I hate it when he calls things ghetto. stare  

Moleje

Videogame Related Talk [Talk about video games]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff