Submit

Heard of the Fallout games?
  Yae.
  Nae.
View Results

Saviour Soul

Aged Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:13 am
I got a chance to play Fallout 3 at a friend's place the other day. "Bad a**" is all I have to say about it. I'm getting it as soon as I can find a copy of it. My favorite videogame store sold-out its stock.

The character I made was designed to be what you might call an Infiltrator.
Lockpick, Science, Stealth, and Small Guns were the skills I put the most emphasis on. It's good stuff, being able to sneak up nice and close to an enemy and give 'em one right between the eyes though they never saw it coming. So fulfilling.

Anybody else played it?
What are your thoughts on it?
What's your favorite type of character and Modus Operandi?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:04 pm
I have heard of Fall-Out but never got into it. I like Bethesda Software's The Elder Scrolls Series better.  

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Warr3N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:23 pm
Ive played Fallout 2 and 3... although 3 was the first rpg i believe, as for fallout 2 it was more of a adventure shooter. Bethesda does a great job with games but i saw some things they cheaped out on... for instance there are some of the same movements from Oblivion (A TES game ((The Elder Scrolls)) ) for instance the action of people getting out of bed and sitting are completely the same.. Although i do have to admit that i had some fun with it. Although i do believe it is short and Bethesda lied to the general public over Fallout as for the fact that they promised over 40 endings (look it up on youtube)(there are only 4 endings i believe).  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:21 am
Fallout3 ROCKS
i recently beat the game
but i think i would buy it again if and when they market a GOTY version. just cause it is that good and cause i don't want to pay for a download which might not be secure if my comp should crash,  

AndyX

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

FullofSin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:27 pm
I've heard of the Fallout series; however, I have only played Fallout 3.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:33 pm
the fallout series is awsome and fallout 3 is kickass!! i like to think of my chracter as a ninja XD mainly because his unarmed,melee,stealth,and lockpick are the main things i like to focus on and i never go anywhere without the chinese stealth suit ;P  

teenage orochimaru

Scissor Doll

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:26 am
Oh my, Fallout 3? Why yes I absolutely have to say that I LOVE Fallout 3. I own the whole Fallout series.

I'm not sure what to say about my favorite type of character however, sorry.

I'm rather upset however with someone for ruining my Fallout 3! Now I can't make a new person, it freezes right when I get past making what my character will look like. ; ~;

General Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games