How Crappy Have things gotten? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmOneGarand

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:25 am
heres_your_sign
Seriously where is everyones stand point on gaia? I do believe its gone down the shitter. :/
Well, I havn't been on GAIA in ages but I've always thought it was going to hell in a hand basket.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:22 am
Gaia has become quite crappyish. But I guess that's what happens when it's this large now. I just think that they should had gotten better servers or something during the halloween things cause like usually it had such a lag. But I bet we all enjoyed it. smile

And then what it comes to few people in this Betty's so popular and dear thread I could live without few people who come there. I just can't take so rude people. I'm not saying I'm not a bit "challenging" at times but I'm never that rude.

And I'm getting sick of Mars Voltaire aka Lost something. I even ignored him but everytime someone quotes him I see his posts and I just go like "Nooo gonk crying ". He's not even 18 and definatelly, most definatelly can't act properly. I know I should try to understand but I just can't. And he bites the hand that feeds. domokun

And other thing is that I wish all the "older" and old regs would start coming there again. Those who I met when I came there for the first times and also later on. Not the new regs in that thread what had to be made again. Not that there's anything wrong with most of them.. It just would be nice. Tho I have no idea if people like me at all. sweatdrop

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:46 am
TigerHistalmos
Its just ppl are doing more stuff now, kinda reminds me of hs in a way, we try to keep in touch, but most have went separate ways, plus there is the deal with the real world we have to deal with... stressed
sooooooooo true talk2hand  
icing rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:29 am

I could complain...
but I keep coming back,
so what does that say? o.O

icing

Guardian of Fire 666

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:09 pm
Is it just me, or should Gaia stop giving us new stuff and fix the old problems, first?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:10 pm
icing

I could complain...
but I keep coming back,
so what does that say? o.O

It means that you're addicted, like me! gonk  

Guardian of Fire 666

icing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:39 pm
Guardian of Fire 666
icing

I could complain...