Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:53 am
Welcome
As for a sum up it really depends, I would recommend reading a little from a few posts back, that way you have an idea what you might expect (without your character knowing) but you don't know much about them due to being new to the group. This saves you over 100 pages of posts to read, as a new character you don't have to know everything really, I also recommend you take part in the story, show some character development and skills (so we can include you easier) and not lead a story line till you are more into it, also due to about 3 storylines at the moment I think we should not add another one just yet till a few have ended, it is also good to have a show on how they act so we can adapt our characters and have some time to think how our characters would react to a person like it, if you need help just post here also, it was for storyline stuff but I am sure a newcomer can get help here  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:45 am
Going to be a good chance to enter a Mobion character soon, the conditions are they are in a squad to start with, my character is leader of the squad and they are pretty much freedom fighters in an army that is under Seriku's family's empire.
Not many conditions except this entrance is for Mobions only and they are a fighter of some sort, maybe slightly speed or stealth based, they will have a set role till they meet the other characters then they will be free to leave the squad  

Asuyuia
Crew

~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas