Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Extended Discussion
---Extended Discussion Rules--- Please read before posting.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Welcome to the Got Goth? Guild's Extended Discussion Subforum. This is a place for Those who have Ideas and Questions which can be discussed and debated on a higher level, Without One Sentence posts and other antagonizing items. Of course the Standard Rules for the Guild apply, along with some new ones which are unique to this Sub-forum.

1. This one's not Unique, Read the guild rules in the main forum and obey them here as well, I'm not reposting them here. You all are intellegent enough to go find and read them on your own.

2. Spamming will NOT be tolerated in this forum. If there are any one word posts or posts consisting of nothing but emoticons, There will be a warning issued by PM and the post will be deleted. I will be lenient, It's a 3 strike rule. The first offense a warning, the second offense will be a banning from this forum for a week, the third offense will mean Permanent banning from this thread, If this ban is broken, you will be warned, and if you continue to ignore the ban, you will be Banned from the guild

3. The topics in here must be well thought out and detailed. This is a forum for debate and discussion, and should be used as such. If you would like to know if a particular topic is suitable for this Forum, PM me and I will be able to tell you if it is a topic worthy of the Goth Goth? Extended Discussion.

4. Grammar, Not too big of a deal, Just no l33t speak. or using letters/numbers in place of words. Other than that, as long as people can discern what you are saying, It's ok

Ban List

None yet, Which is a good thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:08 am
Hmm, the rules are straight forward and based on common sense. I don't have a problem with them. Hence the reason why I already "pwned" this forum. xd Of course I read them before posting and then came back here to respond. Thanks again for inviting me to this subforum.  

Lady_Threnody

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Extended Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items