Athena's breath caught in her throat as he pulled her closer. The drying off before wasn't so bad but when he pulled her closer things began to change. She felt the need to wrap her arms around him but stopped herself. This wasn't right. It wasn't what she was...

Her mind was going blank as he just held her there. Clearly she was dry enough but the warmth that surrounded her felt so right. It was almost like she was meant to be there. But she couldn't. She had to get her head together. Athena pushed back until he released his grip from her. "I'm...dry...enough thank you." She smiled nervously and cleared her throat. Athena began to walk off back towards Hayden. This was defiantly a time for her to cool off.

Hayden, make sure that lake is completely frozen when I get there. Athena told her best friend.

Uh oh. What did he do? What happened? Do I need to kill him? Hayden growled in her head.

I'll tell you later. Right now I need to go to a place with ice and cold air to clear my head. Athena thought as her pace soon became faster.