Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
Main Board Chat Thread {Chatter Box} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:18 am
Repressed Memories
Heh, yeah. There are two quests on my Mage in Orzammar I can't do because you have to persuade certain guys...but oh well.

I think Stratus is dodging me though =P She'll get on and I'll say hi...but no response lol.

I'm guessing that is because you haven't yet finished your major quest for that area. Helping the Dwarves choose a king. Is one of three major questions you need to complete. In order to actually progress to the final battle. You can't continue on through the main storyline. Until you have shown your loyalty to either Balin or Harrowmont. They will each ask for some show of loyalty. But in the end, you can always change your mind on who you wish to sit on the thrown. You will eventually learn all you need to know about the two. To make this decision.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:02 pm
No, I mean I've finished all of Orzammar but the two quests. It's the one where you convince the Shaper guy to allow...I forget, but to allow some religion to be preached in Orzammar, and the other is convincing this chick's dad to take her back into their house.  

Repressed Memories

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:00 pm
I can't help you with that. But you should try this.

Go into the throne room. Just walk around until you reach a spot where the floor goes down slightly. You should here some sort of sound. Switch between all of your characters. There are three triggers. Two side by side on the left side of the throne room and one directly outside. Then, walk over to the throne and touch it. This will summon a dragon that you can fight. I recommend saving before you do this. If I remember correctly. This drake has a pretty good item on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:19 pm
Ahhhh! So that's why I kept hearing that sounds. I found the first one in like the very center, but had no clue what it did. Cools.  

Repressed Memories

p i n k y l i i c i o u s

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:55 pm
<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨•☆ •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

Hi everyone! smile it's Yuki!
Long time no talk! how's everyone doing?! & my internet
is back up! hooray! no more traveling back and forth
from the library with limited of access :]

Well I'm back! & happy to be too! ^_^

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`·»

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:03 am
On Gaia:

Was pretty good for awhile. Then some nob had to go make a out of character post in the Role-play I was in then stopped posting. Right now, I login to Gaia for a few minutes then log out.

On Shaiya:

Pretty good, I just recently had 3,600 ap to spend. Which I am putting to good use. In increasing the Tier a few pieces of my gear.

IRL:

Bored, I've been sleeping too much really. I'm up for 12 hours and I sleep for 12 hours. Some days I even sleep for more than 12 hours. Then I'm all groggy and zombie-like when I wake up.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas