Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Purplosity and That Lexi Chick (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaintyCactus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:25 pm
She had no idea what he expected from her. Honestly, what the hell was she supposed to do? The next morning she was up early, feeling the need to get out of the house and somewhere not confining. She took off for Central Park in a pair of black, cloth shorts and a slim fitting t-shirt. She'd go for a jog, hoping it'd clear her head some. Well, it didn't, or so she found out fast. The only thing it did do was prove to be annoying as she jogged her way past a few guys who decided that making cat calls at her was the thing to do. She came to a halt and turned on her heels, heading for them with a sickly sweet smile on her expression. They looked excited, or they did until she quite thoroughly gave them all a black eye and continued on her way. And come people had the audacity to ask her why she didn't like being around men? Assholes...

She kept at her jog for a while longer until she finally slowed, coming to a park bench with a sigh and taking a seat. She ran her hands through the dark wave of black that was her hair, using a hair tie around her wrist and putting it up into a pony tail.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:54 pm
(okay i seriously do not know what to write or where this story is going, so i am sorry to say it but... I quit.)  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas