Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Becoming Chloe ((TeHsChNoZbErRy)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:38 pm
He waved goodbye, then went back to his hotel. His mind was swarming with ideas to make Chloe happy, and he couldn't think of anything else. The next day he spent all of it stocking up on games and other innocent items.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:58 pm
Chloe sat on her bed, holding her phone. She quickly called the resturant who were fine with giving her time off. She tossed the phone on the chair and picked up her little stuffed bear. She cuddled it to her face and sighed. "Please. Let this not go horribly wrong." She whispered and went to bed. The next day she spent packing and finalizing things. She went to bed hopeful for the next day.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:09 pm
Jordy came back the next day, waiting outside her place while tidying up the car a bit more. He was excited about the trip.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:31 pm
Chloe clunked down the stairs, her suitcases banging on each stair as she went. She pushed open the door with difficulty and fell out of the door towards Jordy. She waved and grumbled angrily as she jerked her suitcases out from the door. "How are you?" She asked as she rolled her things towards the car.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:49 pm
His eye lit up as he saw her, "I'm great," he replied, moving to pick up her luggage and put it in the trunk. "You?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:03 pm
Chloe shrugged. "Kind of tired. Sad to be leaving the comfort of my apartment." She sighed and looked back at the building before getting into the car. "But I guess I'll just have to get used to it."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:06 pm
He looked at her, "don't worry, it'll be fun," he reassured her, then opened the passenger door for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:11 pm
Chloe sighed. "I always worry. You have no idea. But I have every reason in the world to be worried." She stated, climbing into the car and buckling. She leaned back against the headrest and closed her eyes.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:13 pm
He sighed, closing the door and getting in the driver's sleep. "Well, you're going to relax from here on out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:51 am
Chloe rolled her eyes. "I'm allowed to be tense until found otherwise." She grumbled, folding her arms across her chest. She turned her head away from him and looked out the window.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:50 pm
He sighed a bit, turning on a bit of music and pulling into the street. He drove out of New York, quiet the whole time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:25 am
Chloe had soon fallen asleep against the window as they drove. Her face was a small scowl as she was still angry with Jordy. But she was angry with herself for not being trusting... but trusting got her the way she was now. She feared for herself... If she didn't change... Nothing good could happen  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers