Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Azure Flute, member card, and oak's letter not working?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lailah17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:38 pm
My boyfriend had one of his friends use the action replay to get him unlimited items and all of the key items including the ones that are meant for only a nintendo event. When he went to use these items, they just wouldn't work. When he went to the key items category, he was unable to click "use".

He also cannot give the boy in Canaclave City the Lunar Wing either (the lunar wing was also given to him by the same cheat).

Does anyone know what his options are?

Does this mean that he is unable to catch Cresselia? confused

I would appreciate any help. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:47 pm
It's the action replay, of course. Those things are evil. If they were legit items, someone could probably help you, but because they are hacks, they probably won't work. Sorry.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:20 pm
Scenario:Think of it this way. The hacked key items are like cheep knock-offs of your favorite expensive Pefume/Watch/Clothing. To you, the likenesses ar uncany and for all you know it's the real thing, but to a perfessional(that being your game) it is clear that what you have is not the real thing, thus the item is worthless.

Theory:All that AR gives you is a hollow shell with a name tag. Some where in the Pokemon programming activates the function of a key item when it is distributed by a ligit sourse. Perhaps... or maybe AR sort of 'drops' the item into your item bag instead of giving it to you in a data pack without downloading the quest that goes along with it.

Conclusion:These of course are theories not supported by actual data, but the truth of the matter is that Hacking in not any way to get unique pokemon from story events.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:28 pm
I'm pretty sure Cresselia's not an event Pokémon though. No guarentees, cause Serebii's site is down, but I'm pretty sure it's obtainable withiout any special items....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

eristell_ivy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:58 am
Theoreticaly, you should still be able to do the Cresselia quest. Just have the guy boat you over, battle and catch Cressy (which in my case involved a master ball), and pick up the real, not AR'ed lunar wing and take it to the boy. Should work then. *nods*  
Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games