Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Daytime Gathering (Contests)
stories without "E" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think about this contest?
  oh! its so creative!
  its cool
  its ok
  its dumb
  *snickers* are you kidding me? its so stupid! delete it please!
View Results

shinigami ryukie

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:27 pm
Frogs and Grunnys!

Frogs and grunnys dont fight,or act with might.If a frog smacks a grunny a grunny can smoof a frog.And if a frog has land a frog can own hat own his hand.

Random yes but funny and quite,....odd i made a stroy called Frog and Grunny gang war and this makes sense to it.

Smoof, an oddldgical term meaning:Beat up,destroy,ka-put,ker-smash,..ect.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:50 am
CRAP! i totaly forgot about this contest... sweatdrop ...i'll give the winner there prize now... sweatdrop  

Sir naphalatha

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:12 am
can i join the second 1 anyway?

ok here:

Who am i? Why am i? Will i Know? things go through our mind without much thought, but why? i am, i was, i will. all run through my mind as if it was a tsunami. But what can i do about all of this. I don't know, nor will i. But i am, i was. you. I just am, i always was you. no, that's wrong in so many ways. I'm not you, you, You will, you will, you-your Silvia, your that girl. that girl that i am. its Two minds, simply Two, in a Similar Life, no that's not true, you and i, So similar that this mind, my mind, but also....your mind. your life, you, that girl. That i am. i am in your mind, soal, body. your a trap, you wish to trap my Soal away for good, but so do i. i will stop my fighting with you, for us to join and, For us. i am just a half of a cake, you, the other half, splitting, Joining.

To: that girl
How are you, it was so long ago that i last saw you, i miss you so much, but how? It can't......If i am you, how do i miss you so, i am Wishing for you, to sink my Mind into yours to join you again.
.........i miss you

To: That girl
I, cant wait, i want to be with you, who i am. hurry back. hurry..... i want you to hurry.......

To: That girl
why did it? That day, that day 1 became 2, that day you and i split apart. i will hurry.

My Mind is grasping for you, i think, i want. i am You! i will hurry to you, for if your my soal, Mind, body. i am yours, i am. wait........wait, i want you to wait and stay with me. you, Silvia, i Silvia.

I was counting today, i was counting hours, days, months. now, Night, i ran. ran to you. but that was so long ago, wasn't it? I now know how much i can miss. now i know what was not So much. i was Blind, you, you would never be, i was Smart, and you wouldn't be.

How long ago was it? in my soal is you, but why? i know that, why? i know why. it is. you are in my soal, mind. Why?
i am, i am......................I am you. Soal, Mind and all.
if you just could look. you would know that i am, that you, that i. i don't know, your that half that can. i want you, i want my soal back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

like it?  
Daytime Gathering (Contests)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces