Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pale Dreams(yuri rp)(started and full)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:58 pm
This is a yuri rp, which means girls love, so if you dont like it, dont join, and save me alot of nerves.

Plot:
Yuka once had a dream, in which a beautiful girl came to her crying, saying that her name was Kyoko and that she needed help. Yuka was sure that the girl was real, and went in search of her, 4 months later, she found a newspaper, and there was Kyoko in the front page, tears running down her face with the headline stating, "Abandoned girl found in attic of Hara Mansion" Yuka left for the mansion and thats when our story starts....

I need someone to play Kyoko, please!

Post a profile and we'll start!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:20 pm
Yuka:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yuka stretched and looked out the window at the passing countryside.
A faint sense of excitement stirred in the pit of her stomach, finally she would find Kyoko! She yawned and looked around at the surrounding passengers, the old and the young people so close and yet so far. That sounded pretty good! She got out her pen and paper and feverishly wrote something down.  

LunaticTokyoMoth

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:14 pm
User Image

Kyoko was sitting alone in the attic rolling on the floor in sobs. She was singing a song softly outloud just so she wouldn't feel alone. "Hello there the angel from my nightmare, the shadow in the backround of the morgue" She sang as she shivered and rolled somemore. She stood up quickly and looked out of the small window up there. Seeing nothing but what looked like night although all it was was the dust covered window.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:41 pm
an hour later the train rolled to a stop and Yuka got out. Looking around she saw a taxi waiting, passengerless, she walked toward it and got in.
"Hara Mansion please!" she said, The driver looked at her ascance, "Lady, you sure?" he said"Dat place aint known for friendliness." "Just take me there. Ill pay far more than I should, just get me there."
"okeey lady"

an hour later Yuka arrived at the mansion, paying the cabby, she turned and looked around and noticed a small window in the attic, a small face peeking out of it, Yukas heart jumped.  

LunaticTokyoMoth

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:07 pm
Kyoko just caught a face looking at her from outside. Her eyes wdiened as she ducked inside. She didn't dare go anywhere. All she did was sit againest the wall eyes wide. She started to breath heavily as she moved into the corner and curled up as small as she could make herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:12 pm
Entering the huge house, Yuka looked around, it was old and obviously abandoned a long time ago. Noticing the steps she went up them. at the second landing she saw a picture frame lying on the floor, picking it up she saw a small black haired girl and a woman whol looked so much like her, smiling at her. A few minutes later she finally got to the attic, the door was slightly ajar. Her heart sped up and her breathing quickened.
Feeling a swoop in her stomach, she opened it and walked in.  

LunaticTokyoMoth

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:34 pm
Kyoko heard the door open. Her eyes widened even more. Her breathing sped up. "St-sta-stay back!" She practically screamed as she tried to get even smaller in the corner.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:39 pm
Looking around she saw Kyoko huddled in the corner. Walking slowly up to her she said slowly and quietly"I won't hurt you. If you want I won't even take you from here, you can stay if you want." A quizzical look appeared on the girls face.  

LunaticTokyoMoth

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:26 pm
Kyoko shivered softly then looked up fritened "I um o-okay." She said as she slowly stood up. She coughed softly as she stood up straight. "I'm Kyoko." She said trying to sound strong.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:05 pm
"I know" replied Yuka, "I saw you in a dream once, ever since I have been searching for you." She came a step or two closer and held out her hand." So will you come with me?"  

LunaticTokyoMoth

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:34 pm
Kyoko thought for a moment. Shes a stranger who has dreams about me... "O-okay." She said still shivering a little bit. She took a step towards her. "Okay."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:46 pm
Yuka smiled, taking Kyoko by the hand, she led her to the door. Taking small steps so as to let Kyoko adjust to her surroundings and not get scared out of her wits. They neared the steps she pulled Kyoko closer and started descending.

A few minutes later they arrived at the bottom landing and Yuka looked at Kyoko and asked "Are you ready?"  

LunaticTokyoMoth

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:29 pm
Kyoko sqwinted at the light adjustment. "I um I guess." She said still not knowing if she could trust Yuka. She never really trusted anyone so she just figured she might as well try.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:20 pm
Yuka looked at Kyoko, knowing that the girl didnt trust her. But then again, theyd only just met. "Lets go then." she stepped through the door leading to the living room and from there the front door. Shading Kyokos eyes with her hands she led her to the cab, still waiting as per her instructions, with the promise of extra cash. His eyes widened at the girls appearance, but he didnt sau anything.  

LunaticTokyoMoth

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff