That in this place
You're trying to figure out why
You're left alone.
And this time I'm going after
Everything that I've ever wanted
This time I'll show you what I can become
And this time I'm going after everything
That I've ever wanted
This time I'll show you what I can become.

John's been trying to make it in New York for a few years. One day, he runs into his childhood rival, Sarah, and wants to prove to her that he's done something with his life.
Sarah, just out of culinary school, has opened up a bakery. John, just out of college, has opened up a box of Sarah's cookies that his girlfriend gave him before breaking up with him.
Now John finds himself running into her all over the place, and he finds it more and more frustrating trying to prove to her that he is going to succeed someday soon.
He's not sure why he cares so much... he just wants to impress her.

-

Sarah- TeHsChNoZbErRy
John-

-

PM this to me!

Name;
Age;
Educational Level;
Personality;
Picture;

-

Name; Sarah Samson
Age; 24
Educational Level; Some College
Personality; Sarah is an ambitious young woman. She works hard to get what she wants and usually gets it. She loves baking, so she opened up a bakery. On Saturdays, she helps out with some soup kitchens to help serve food.
Picture; User Image

Name: John Culver Shun
Educational Level: Community college, now works at customer service for a large computer company, which generally means he's down at the bottom of the working ladder.
Personality: Though John can at times display a kinder, more empathic side than his somewhat stoic and quiet appearance would hint at, he is, above all other aspects of his personality, sarcastic and somewhat cynical. Even with his occasionally blunt and cold words, he is still somewhat careful about what he says to prevent rubbing on one-too-many people's last nerves. As a side note, John HATES his job and has been searching for some type of chance to flee from it, but whether he's afraid of change or is just too lazy to make the changes need to fix his life is unknown.
Picture:
User Image