Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Hey, how come....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your's yay or neh
  Yes she is. D<
  No she's supportive. D<
View Results

Sarena128

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:16 pm
Behind every big beauty is a thin supportive mother?

I mean my mum loves me and she means well but with the weight cracks and the rude comments and then when I do something about it she's totally unsupportive....

Why is this such a trend? D:<

Lemme guess the other gals in this boat have a big dadoo and take after him, yes?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:03 pm
lol my mom's fat and wants me to stay fat so she doesn't look so bad in comparison.  

Soi Tsuba

Starlurk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:15 pm
My mom is heavy (although she was skinnier than I am when she was my age.)

I don't feel like she gets in my way though. She wants me to lose weight. Sometimes she'll make me something fattening but doesn't guilt trip me when I don't eat it. She understands, she just learned how to show her love through cooking though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:05 pm
User Image

My father, and his side of the family, is very large, I inherited more of his genetics than my thin mother's; though, she is now quite fat, due to drugs and many children.

"If your stomach feels weak my work here is DONE."

Pink Rain Today

Call Me Stephanie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:49 pm

My Mom's side never cared either way but my Dad's side... my Grandmother used to call my sister and I fat to our face all the time... yet at the same time she cooked HIGHLY fattening foods and tried to force food on us all the time...

I have a lot of issues because of this... >_<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:35 pm
My mum's thin, I guess it helps she has thin bones but thin bones only goes so far... I would know... D:

My flabbiness (and about everything else I hate genetically) comes from my dad.

My mum's nice though smile despite calling me fat.

M U L E

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:32 am
My mom and I have exactly the same body pretty much, except that her legs are a bit longer and my features are different.

She's heavy, just like me, I think she's heavier than I am but I'll never know.

She has these HUGE HUGE psycho-twitches about everything to do with weight, fat, salt, and food. She's got some serious issues, that I fear will mean that it's harder for her to loose weight. She's a force of nature though and will eventually loose it, ... it'll just be way harder than it needs to be. Mom doesn't really change her life so much as work really hard.

She's very supportive, but she's also a pain in my a**. "omg, 1 percent trans fat, your vegan whatever is SOOOO bad." She rides me about coconut milk, and really like I said, pain in my a**, but at that point I just start talking about how much I've been exercising and she's diverted. She's supportive, but ... yeah. She forces a lot of her issues around food onto me.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games