Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Daytime Gathering (Contests)
Name the Book!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:13 pm
Ok, so this is like Name the tune and Name the quote, but in this I give you a passage from the book and you have to guess!
(May contain spoilers)
Here is our passage!

"It had once probably been a big mixing bowl, but she'd bent the bowl back in on itself until it was shaped almost exactly like a dog dish. I had to be impressed with her quick craftsmanship. And her attention to the detail. She'd scratched the word Fido into the side. Excellent handwriting."

Tell me the book and you get a Yellow Tribal Torso Tattoo!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:38 pm
Breaking Dawn, in the middle when it's from Jacob's point of veiw. Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.  

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:47 pm
And our winner is Wraith Mullkry!!

Next one:
____ Woke at dawn well rested. He tapped ____'s ribs, and she lifted her wing. Running his hands through is hair, he walked to the room's preipice and leaned against one side, bark rough against his shoulder. Below, the forest sparkled like a field of diamonds as each tree reflected the morning light with a thousand drops of dew.

Winner of this one gets 500 gold!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:50 pm
My side of the mountain? or the far side of the mountain? or Frightful's mountain?(exuse me if i misspelled and as you can tell im only thinking about those books really good btw)  

Currently Dead Account

Daytime Gathering (Contests)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff