Kaie! <3 Unedited Natural Angeni ftw~
  None- I don't like either of your concepts. :C
  I haven't looked. xD / POLL WHORE
View Results

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:03 pm
Hello there! ^-^
This will be my questing thread and form storage for any concepts I may have. <3

Please don't hesitate to look around! <3

Table of Contents:

1. You are here. <3
2. CURRENT QUEST.
- Kaie, my Mouse Dun Angeni: 62k/4mil
(4mil Angeni adult)
3. PASSED QUEST.
- Kellen, my rugged Dappled Rose Grey Edited Regular: 736k/850k!
(350k Ed. Reg. Adult + 500k Edits)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:59 pm
62k/4mil
Questing.

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Kaie
Owner: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Demure
Breed: Mouse Dun
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Organic
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Natural hues; simplistic beauty; a ravishing mare comprised of commonplace horsebreed characteristics.

Her base coat color is that of a "Mouse" Dun, as seen here. Stunning even in its simplicity, the smooth variations in hue ranging from dark chocolate to silver-grey to warm beige lend her a dignified air of cultivated innocence.
Her tone deepens to a deep, rich chocolate brown on her face and on all four legs. (Lighter on her cheeks, still with some tone variation; her face should not be a solid block of color.) The traditional Dun Dorsal Stripe here tapers to a point along her spine. She has prominent leg "barring" (here) on her forelegs just above the knees.

Her wings should have the same color variation as her coat, lightest at the base with darker tips. This goes for the smaller wings on her head and ankles as well. xD

Her lush mane and tail, "Cropped" mane with "Curls Female B" tail, have an aura of rural elegance; a tawny hue of roasted chocolate so dark it appears to be black at first glance.

The clumps of fur about her hooves, billowing silken tendrils of hair that almost completely engulf her dainty ebony hooves, are the same deep chocolate hue.

Her eyes are a piercing shade of silver-blue, a color not often seen in nature. They are soft and warm, gentle and kind. Soot-blackened eyelids frame her crystal clear gaze.
(Her forelock partially obscures one glistening eye from view.)

Artistic license and inspiration have accounted for many of the most sumptuous improvisations. &3 (aka: HAVE FUN! 8D I want her to look stunning, and any adjustments you feel must be made to achieve that affect are fine with me!)

Reference image(s):
- Mouse Dun: [1]
This is an artistic interpretation included simply for the stunning "shimmering" affect and smooth blending. Feel free to alter her colors as you see fit, leaning more towards "warm" or "cool" hues as desired. &3
- Dorsal Stripe: [1]
- Leg Barring: [1] I would like 3 prominent "bars" and one smaller bar on each leg; this reference is the closest I could find.
- Eyes: [1] For the "WOW!" factor- alter the hue as you see fit. :3
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None.
Tag frame color: Darkest chocolate?
Tag feather color: Warm beige, or cream, to match the lightest color of her coat.
I would like an overgrown meadow or forest scene for her cert background, something simple and stunning like her with muted hues. She should look at home in the natural world, and yet somehow a more refined variation of the same earthen qualities. <3
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None. :3

Breakdown of funds:
2.8k pure
User Image
User Image

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:28 pm
All funds obtained! <3
Waiting on slot. (HEAVY edits!)

Sidenote: Permission obtained from Silent Spy to reference Alitair's "Soft Dapple" look via PM. <3 (2/6/09)
Coloration reference (c) Zarac on DeviantArt (lineart by Foxgrin), originally posted here.

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: YOU.
Name of horse: Kellen
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Refined
Breed: Horsebreed: Dappled Rose Grey
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Warhorse template with Fetlocks please. <3

This lustrous stallion is a Dappled Rose Grey; coloration desired but with more of a rosey tint. His dapples should be soft and smooth.
His coat darkens to a deeper brown hue (so deep it almost looks black as it moves further down) on all four legs, near his chest, at his muzzle, around his eyes, and at the tips of his ears. He has prominent leg "barring" on all four legs, above where his coloration begins to darken.
His eyes are a smoky grey.
His mane and tail are a deep rich dark auburn hue. His mane falls almost to the ground in silken chocolate waves, pieces tumbling over his shoulder and forehead to partially obscure one eye from view. One length of his mane rests slightly on his raised foreleg. His tail piles on the ground and wraps slightly around his hind leg.

He wears three pieces of ornate silver armor. Viciously spiked, they are obviously weapons of war. (A head/neck guard and two vambraces on his forelegs.) Please refer to reference images! ^-^ (Do NOT include the tassel and the reigns on his head/neck armor, please. xD) Sharp highlights should accentuate the vicious barbs- no soft metals here. xD

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST ONE VERSION OF KELLEN WITHOUT HIS ARMOR, AND ONE WITH if possible. <3 I realized while designing him that his head/neck armor really blocks most of him from view, and obscures the mane/tail feel I was hoping for. :C Thank you very much if you decide to grant my request! <3
If not, then please tinker with the way his mane/tail and the fluffy hooves interacts with the armor until he doesn't look... weird. 8'D

Reference image(s):

Coloration:
Color scheme, but with more hints of rose around his belly: Unicorn
Dappled Rose Grey: Coloration Reference
Dapples: soft dapples (Alitair), not hard like Dappled Grey.
Leg "Barring: Legs Closeup

Armor:
Vambraces on forelegs
Head/Neck Armor

Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please.
Tag frame color: You decide. ^-^
For his background, I would like some sort of forest scene with dead trees and curling wisps of fog. The colors should be muted, to contrast with Kellen's vibrancy. <3

Tag feather color: You decide! ^-^
Hair/clothing edits: Mane and Tail, Armor (Head/Neck guard and Vambraces on forelegs)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:04 pm
mrgreen heart  

Apotropaics

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:15 pm
All up to date~ <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:34 am
heart  

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:31 am
Mod Edited Version of Kellen
(Due to rarity of edited slots. >.<; )

Note: IC explanation for lack of armor present and accounted for. <3

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: YOU.
Name of horse: Kellen
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Refined
Breed: Horsebreed: Dappled Rose Grey
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Warhorse template with Fetlocks please. <3

This lustrous stallion is a Dappled Rose Grey; coloration desired but with more of a rosey tint. His dapples should be soft and smooth.
His coat darkens to a deeper brown hue (so deep it almost looks black as it moves further down) on all four legs, near his chest, at his muzzle, around his eyes, and at the tips of his ears. He has prominent leg "barring" on all four legs, above where his coloration begins to darken.
His eyes are a smoky grey.
His mane and tail are a deep rich dark auburn hue. His mane falls almost to the ground in silken chocolate waves, pieces tumbling over his shoulder and forehead to partially obscure one eye from view. One length of his mane rests slightly on his raised foreleg. His tail piles on the ground and wraps slightly around his hind leg.

About his neck is a pounded silver necklace with some sort of celtic knot attatched. Any jewels should be either a rosey hue or the same smoky grey as his eyes.

I'd also like scars (varying in length and age.) CC as to placement; i'll think of backstory later. <3
Reference image(s):

Coloration:
Color scheme, but with more hints of rose around his belly: Unicorn
Dappled Rose Grey: Coloration Reference
Dapples: soft dapples (Alitair).
Leg "Barring: Legs Closeup

Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please.
Tag frame color: You decide. ^-^
For his background, I would like some sort of forest scene with dead trees and curling wisps of fog. The colors should be muted, to contrast with Kellen's vibrancy. <3

Tag feather color: You decide! ^-^
Hair/clothing edits: Mane and Tail, Necklace

Sidenote: Permission obtained from Silent Spy to reference Alitair's "Soft Dapple" look via PM. <3 (2/6/09)
Coloration reference (c) Zarac on DeviantArt (lineart by Foxgrin), originally posted here.

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games