Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Lamb Among Wolves (Kaewyn Star and Ronyo Storm) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:24 pm
Thomas had reached the entrance to the temple when he saw the two youngest acolytes sweeping off the entrance. Emma and Tristram were fine young acolytes and both had promising futures. They still were in the mindset that everything should be fun. Emma had shoulder length brown hair always kept very straight and dark hazel eyes, she tended to be inquisitive and loved learning everything she could about…well everything. Both Katka and Garrett enjoyed her love for learning and always enjoyed seeing her ready for more. Tristram always came off to Thomas as a bit nosey at times but never to the point of making people mad. He had short blonde hair that usually stood up a bit and deep blue eyes and he had just entered his teenage years and thought he should be allowed to do more of the older acolyte duties. Both saw Tibs as he came up and both gave him looks.

“Katka is going to get you again Tibs, you would think you would learn to be on time for once,” Emma said as she sighed.

“Man the pillars are gonna be shiny all week now. I like when you get in trouble cause it less work for us,” Tristram smiled and laughed a bit.

“I’m not that late, I think I did well today. I can’t see what Katka could get me for today.” Thomas tried to give a disarming smile but it was clear he was hoping he hadn’t just jinxed himself.

“Well get moving Tibs or you will be late, go go,” Emma gave him a few taps with her broom and Tibs did pick up his pace a bit.

As the acolyte entered the wondrous temple he always noticed the difference in light. Even in town there seemed like things were lighter than in the large temple. As Thomas made his way towards the stock room and kitchen he saw Grace standing still looking at some of the statues. Race was always a very quite girl and never said much to anyone. Only Garrett and Tibs could get more than a yes, no, ok, or right away out of her. She was the same age as Thomas and had long raven black hair held in a ponytail she let fall loosely behind her. Her skin was pale and next to her dark black skin seemed almost marble white, Tibs always said when she blushed her whole face tuned red.

“Grace how are you this morning?”

“What…oh Tib…Thomas I’m fine thank you,” Her face took a slight shade of pink, “How are you?”

“Doin alright, and I said it was ok to call me Tibs, everyone else does.”

“Ok, did you need something?” Her soft voice almost went to a whisper when she tried to ask questions.

“I got it, thank you though Grace. I need to get goin or Katka will think I’m dawdling. I’ll see you around ok?”

“Ok.”

Thomas smiled at her once more and continued on his way. As he opened the door to get to the kitchen and then the store room he found his way blocked, by Alan. The oldest Acolyte stood with his arms crossed and a raised eyebrow.

“Hey Alan, did you need something from the store room?”

“You’re late Thomas, again.”

“I’m not that late. I was stopped by Mr. and Mrs. Burns only for a bit, and then I said hi to Emma and Tristram, and then saw Grace…”

“Making excuses again Thomas?”

“No, I was just saying…what do you want me to do this time?” Thomas sighed and walked pass Alan and set all the items on the nearby counter.

“Nothing today, just letting you know you were late and Katka didn’t catch you. Praise the spirit for your fortune and try not to push your luck,” Alan smiled and walked away with nothing more.

Thomas stood still for what seemed like ever. He had never been just let slide by Alan before. He smiled and thanked the spirits and finished putting up the items.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:59 pm
Tessa couldn’t resist giggling at the sight of the young child, Emma, swatting at Tibs with her broom. And the way the younger ones interacted with him showed her he must be a very amiable person. Tessa liked this Tibs. Yes, Tibs, that was what the young one called him. What an odd name.

Great, you know his name, now leave, said the voice, always speaking reason, always directing her on the safest path.

Tessa considered doing just that. She should just go back home and do… something. But she was stubbornly curious at this point. The rain began again, except this time it came down in heavy sheets. Soon even Tessa’s hooded cloak would be soaked, but she didn’t mind. She actually liked the rain, its sound, its smell, even its touch – cold and wet.

Everyone outside was seeking the dry interior of the temple, escaping the sudden downpour, so this gave Tessa plenty of liberty to snoop around without being seen.  

Kaewyn Star

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:33 pm
Thomas sat in his chair looking out one of the few windows in the temple. He watched the rain come down hard and make the view of the forest just outside blurry. Emma and Tristram were sitting behind Thomas talking about little topics and gossip. Grace sat two seats over from Tibs with Felix between them. Felix was the only other member of the temple and was also still an acolyte. He was only about sixteen but had a daring mind and was always thinking of crazy ideas and coming up with some of the most outrageous ideas. Many of which became the rumors and topics Emma and Tristram talked about. He was just a bit shorter than Thomas but had messy black hair that never seemed able to do anything expect what it wanted to do. Finally Alan walked through the door and sat slightly to the side of a large desk facing the others. Cleric Garrett walked in with his usual large smile and sat down at his desk and began fiddling with some papers he had brought with him.

“Alright today I thought we would do something interesting. Since it is not long until Alan will begin his trials to become a cleric I thought we could look at some history of our order. More closely though at the roles played by the many men and women who honor the spirits, so please look at the scrolls Alan will begin passing out and I will call on you to read your role.”

Alan handed out five scrolls and then held on to one himself. Thomas took his and unrolled it to see what he would have to read. With a slight smile Tibs found himself curious about his role and was anxious to read it when it came his turn.

“Let’s see, who has Acolyte? Ah Tristram good, please go ahead.”

“The Acolyte, the lowest role in the Order of the Spirit, the acolyte is the first step any member of the order must take on their way to spiritual enlightenment. At this role the acolyte is capable of minor spiritual control and is starting to learn the basics of the spirits that compose all living things.”

“Nicely done Tristram, Emma I believe your next yes?”

“Yes sir, the Cleric. The cleric is the next step any member of the Order of the Spirit takes in there honoring of the great spirit. A Cleric has obtained the skills needed to perform basic healing, defensive, and offensive spiritual control. Clerics are generally make up the majority of temple worshipers and for this reason are entrusted with many responsibilities including teaching, holding sermons, and helping any who seek guidance. From here the follower of the great spirit must choose their next step.”

“Well done Emma. Ok let’s see…ah lets go to Felix next. Which do you have?”

“Umm…I have the Paladin. The Paladin is the right hand of the Order of the Spirit and is the main combative force. Paladins must learn basic and advanced combat tactics along with history, personality, and general characteristics of all evil creatures of the underworld. A Paladin must also learn great spiritual control for their weapons are composed of positive spiritual energy concentrated onto a handle or gauntlet to form a spirit sword and shield. Some Paladins have gained better spiritual control and have created other weapons but the sword is the basic form. In addition a Paladin must begin learning the properties of negative spiritual energy on top of their continued study of positive spiritual energy. Cleric Garrett, what is negative spiritual energy?”

“Ah, a good question Mr. Felix. Negative spiritual energy is the balance to the positive spiritual energy that we learn about, and honor here at the temple and across Sarigal. All things have balance and so too is it with spiritual energy. The difference is where the spiritual energy comes from. Positive spiritual energy, as Tristram explained earlier, comes from all living things. The trees, birds, bushes, humans, elves, and also from the elements like water, wind, earth, and fire all give off small amounts of positive spiritual energy. Negative spiritual energy has less to come from but it is unfortunately more potent in smaller amounts, thus again balancing the two. The sources for negative energy are both undead creatures such as Vampires, Lichs, and zombies, and creatures from the underworld like demons, devils, and imps. Now who has the next step, oh I believe you do Alan.”

“Yes sir, thank you sir. The Vanguard is the final step for a worshiper of the great spirit along the combative route. Only a Paladin of great courage, merit, and ability become a Vanguard. The Vanguard is an elite group of men and women who have near perfect control of spiritual control and can form objects composed of nothing but spiritual energy without the need for a focal bases like the Paladin. A Vanguard is always first on the line against evil, a Vanguard is always first to step forward and honor the spirits, and the Vanguard is the first to die for all if to save them. The role of the Vanguard is not for everyone and so is highly honored and praised among the spiritual community.”

“Well done as always Alan. Ok next would be Ms. Grace, if you please my dear?”

“Thank you sir, the Priest is the path a cleric may take if the wish to devote themselves further to the study and understanding of spiritual energy and all things about it. A Priest also has great knowledge and abilities in the realm of healing and defense, and can even create spiritual shield strong enough to keep out even Vampires. Those who walk the road of the Priest are sought often for guidance and wisdom and so must always strive to learn more so they can teach more.”

“That was lovely Grace. Alright Thomas you get to end it.”

“The Saint,” Thomas stopped for a moment to let the title sink in, “The Saint is the pinnacle of the spiritual order and is only obtainable by the most devote of Priests. A Saint must have helped in or been the source for a miracle. A Saint must also have near flawless knowledge in healing and defensive spiritual energy. All who seek wisdom from the Saint come away with more than just knowledge but a deeper understanding of themselves and of all living things around them. A Saint never judges and never turns from those in need, a Saint must put the needs of people before their very own.”

“Nicely done Ti…Thomas, I’m sorry dear boy, with everyone calling you that I tend to slip at times.”

“It’s ok Cleric Garrett; I’ve gotten use to it. It doesn’t bother me at all now.”

“Good to know, but again I do apologies. I should call you by your proper name during classes.”

“Cleric, you said all living things and the elements contained positive spiritual energy, so does that mean druids also follow our same path?” Felix asked while he began to roll up his scroll.

“Such good questions today, yes and no dear boy, druids seek to protect nture and all things that live within it. They do this by learning how to fight and work with positive spiritual energy. Where we can call upon spiritual energy to aid us when we need it,” Garrett raised his hand and concentrated for awhile, and after only a few moments began to glow a faint blue, “Druids use the spiritual energies to help manipulate elements within nature. A druid cannot create a fireball like a wizard using arcane energy can, but if there is a fire nearby they can use spiritual energy to help guide the fire where they choose.”

“How do you know so much about druids Cleric Garrett? I’ve not seen any scrolls pertaining to druids within these halls,” Alan asked as though he had been fooled.

“No you won’t, for that wouldn’t be proper. In my travels and trails I encountered many wonderful and vile things. One of those wonderful things was a group of druids far to the east. There I gained a much better understanding of the great spirit. Ok that’s all for today, go and have a break before Katka’s class. I hear she has something interesting as well planned.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:19 pm
Tessa found herself peering in through a clear window in the rear of the temple; one of the many rooms set apart from the main sanctuary. Through the window she could tell that this was a classroom. All the acolytes were present, except the oldest one, and sitting at dark cherry desks with parchment, a quill and inkwell, and books all neatly prepared in front of them. She also saw a clean blackboard at the front of the room and a big mahogany desk, obviously belonging to their instructor. Exquisite paintings hung around the white walls of the room, most of them portraits of men and women dressed in white and blue robes. Her view was from the far rear so she could only see the backs of the pupils’ heads.

Alan and Garrett finally came in and the lesson began. Tessa was somewhat nervous that she might be spotted, but all of them seemed very intent on the subject, so she relaxed and tried hard to listen on what was being said.

They were talking about the different futures that were in store for the acolytes and the different powers and accomplishments they must achieve. Tessa found these things all very fascinating. When Felix mentioned negative spiritual energy, Tessa also wanted to know more about it. Her knowledge was very basic on the subject of the spiritual opposites, and she was hard pressed to find more information. Why had she never thought to ask Garrett?

Well, hmmm, I wonder? Maybe because you don’t want an impromptu demonstration that would have no effect on a normal person, but might kill you? Sometimes the little voice made a lot of sense. It was annoying.

Tessa smiled when the young acolyte voiced his question, but the answer Garrett gave only left her with more questions. Also, annoying.

She knew that the undead were comprised of negative spiritual energy, and that those in the Order used positive spiritual energy to destroy such monsters, although she didn’t know all the classifications until just now. She had often wondered if the Order of the Spirit could sense negative energy, but as of yet, none of them had ever indicated that they sensed her as any threat. That might be a good sign. She was also confused when Garrett started describing all the things that contained positive energy.

The rain was coming down hard. Tessa reached out her hand and let the drops touch her directly, in a spur-of-the-moment experiment. She waited for something to happen, but felt nothing different than the cool water splashing on her bare skin. The way Garrett described how positive spirit energy was in all things, even the elements, she almost expected some sort of reaction, but nothing. Then she reached over and placed one hand, open-palmed, on the trunk of a tree. Would she feel it sting her? Would it feel like a burn? But, once again, nothing. Tessa shrugged and refocused on the classroom. Tibs was speaking now. His tone was proud and reverent as he described the position of Saint. One thing he said stuck out in her mind, “A Saint never judges…” She paused as she considered this.

Don’t do this to yourself. It is his job to protect people from things like you. It’s nothing personal.

Tessa knew it was true, but she couldn’t help feeling sad. Even if she tried to make a friend out of Tibs, eventually he would discover what she was, and then what? Would he feel obligated to kill her? Even though she had never killed another human in her life, even though she tried to redeem herself for what she had no control over, even though…

It still wouldn’t matter.

“I know it wouldn’t,” Tessa said aloud. Tessa turned away from the window with a sigh. She looked back over her shoulder only once at the pleasant classroom scene. Now the students were gathering their things to leave. As they all filed out the door, one remained. She looked at him and noticed Garrett’s eyes. He was looking out the window she was standing by with a strange look on his face that she didn’t understand, but for some reason that little ember of hope she held on to flickered to life. “Well, maybe it would. I hope it would.”  

Kaewyn Star

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:23 pm
Thomas and the rest of the Acolytes filed into the second classroom and awaited for Katka to come in. his room was set up very much the same as the last. The main difference was the lack of décor, for Katka was not much for decorating her classroom. As always Alan came through the door just a second before Katka and sat just to the side of the teacher’s desk. Katka dropped her books onto her desk and gave her neck a small crack.

“Alright everyone, let’s get started. As I’m sure Cleric Garrett informed you I have something I little different planned for today. As you looked at the roles a person can play within the Order of the Spirit I will show you the enemies of the Order. As you all know the biggest enemies to the order are the creatures of underworld and the undead. All these foes use negative spiritual energy like we use the positive side, Alan will elaborate from the passage I wanted him to read.”

“Thank you ma’am, negative spiritual energy flows throughout all undead and underworld creatures. This energy serves as both a life force and as a source of power for the creatures. Negative spiritual energy is also the backbone of the blasphemous order of necromancers which use the negative energy to raise more undead creatures to do their bidding. The amount of negative spiritual energy is limited in the living plane due to so few undead creatures about. However because of this negative spiritual energy is more potent in smaller quantities than positive.”

“Like Cleric Garrett told us, it’s the balance between the energies, right Cleric Katka?” Felix asked with a smile, since he was trying to show he had been paying attention.

“Yes Felix that is correct, good to know some Acolytes pay attention,” Katka spoke as she look right at Tibs, “Now I would like everyone to open up you books to these pages,” Katka began to write on the blackboard as she spoke, “Emma, Tristram, and Felix go to these pages, and Grace and Thomas to these. Now then Emma would you please read the imp part.”

“Imps are the lowest level of creature in the underworld. They are small and have leathery skin that can be either a light brown, to a charcoal black, to a burned red. They have small wings that don’t look like they should be able to keep them in the air when the fly. Flight is an imp’s main source of movement since its legs are too small for long travel. Imps generally do the bidding of larger demons and devils and have limited negative energy, but imps are one of the few underworld denizens that can also learn arcane magic.”

“Well done Emma, Imps are low level demons with little in the way of raw power, but they can be clever. Even an acolyte has the ability to destroy an imp as long as the imp doesn’t trick the acolyte first. Alright, Felix would you take the demon.”

“Yes Cleric Katka. The demon is the most common of the underworld inhabitants and is typically the shock troops for any military action in the underworld. Demons can range in appearance and in specialty of abilities. Many demons take the form, in one shape or another, of the seven deadly sins; gluttony, sloth, vanity, greed, lust, envy, and wrath. Demons contain high amounts of negative spiritual energy and can manipulate the energy in ways to best fit their twisted personality. Demons however are not able to use arcane magic.”

“Thank you Felix. Now if for some evil reason any of you should ever encounter a demon you will not engage it in any means. I don’t care what the situation is; no Acolyte has the slightest chance against a demon. Even a cleric alone can have a difficult time with one, Tristram finish us off with devils please.”

“Yes ma’am. Devils are the highest level of underworld beast and the most powerful. Devils tend to be tall and muscular in stature and can range in colors from fiery red to pitch black. Many demons carry a strong acrid stench of brimstone and often glow with hellfire somewhere on their body. Many devils have large bat like wings, long whip like tails with barbs on the end, and razor sharp horns. Devils can manipulate negative spiritual energy to almost any means they need, and on top of this some devils can even learn arcane magic. The only positive note on devils is how few there are in the underworld. Many rule over small areas with demons and imps as their soldiers. Many devils are busy waging war on each other to bother with the living plane.”

“Thank you Tristram. I hope I don’t need to even stress the idea of encountering a devil…” Katka began

“Has a devil ever come to the living plane Cleric Katka?” Emma asked with her voice shaking from the thought.

“On record only once and it took several paladins and several warriors to destroy it. Off the records I’m not sure. Sarigal is a large place and there is still a vast part of this world we have yet to explore. I pray that none of you ever see such a horror.

Now, Grace would you please read your passage on Liches.”

“Ok Cleric Katka. A lich is the strongest of the undead sentient beings, and is most of the time a wizard, sorcerer, or rune mage who feared death so much they sought immortality through unnatural means. Little is known about liches however since the means to become a lich is a secret in and of its self. Most liches have control over arcane magic and negative spiritual energy as well. There control over negative energy is limited to defense and necromancy. A lich must rely on arcane magic for any offensive abilities. Since a lich is ever last many live longer than most elves and continue to strive for knowledge and power. The only way to kill a lich is by destroying its locked away soul that is usually well hidden.”

“Thank you Grace. A lich is a powerful adversary and must never be underestimated. The sad thing is there are many arcane users out there who would love the ability to become a lich. The temptation for power and immortality is more than most humans spell casters can stand. It is rare to see other species as lich but it can happen. A lich should never be fought alone for their years of experience make them both tricky and powerful.

Now we will skip animated skeletons, zombie, and ghouls for today since they are non-sentient undead foes. Many of which can easily be destroyed by a simple weapon for enough positive spiritual energy to destroy the negative energy binding them. That leaves you Mr. Thomas and vampires, if you would.”

“Yes ma’am. Vampires are among the most deceptive and dangerous creatures that mankind has ever had to face. Born of death with no soul or aptitude for moral understanding, the vampire lives for only one reason – the hunt. They live to kill, to feed off the blood of the innocent, and nature, for some dark reason, has equipped them superiorly to fulfill their evil purpose.

For the most part, vampires appear human. The only characteristics that identify them as otherwise are their sharp fangs and their blood-red eyes. They are known to have extraordinary strength and speed, as well as heightened animal-like senses. They are very intelligent and manipulative. Once a human has been chosen for a meal, their chances of survival are slim.

There are only three known ways to kill a vampire. Because these creatures are unnatural by nature, the sun is their most avid enemy. It’s pure rays can burn a vampire to ashes. Another way is to stab a vampire through the heart with a silver stake, but the most effective way is by spiritual magic. Even a weak acolyte has the power to wound or distract these vile demons.”

“That was actually good Thomas. Now in addition you should know that there are two kinds of vampires, a pure blood and a turned. A pure blood and a turned both share the same characteristics from the passage Thomas read. However the turned are slightly different in that there are very few of these creatures around. We do not know everything about the process of turning a human, or other living species, into a vampire but we do know it is hard. Many pure bloods dislike the idea of the turned and see them as lesser things and a violation of their own kind. A turned vampire does have one major difference from a pure blood, and this is something the text books have unfortunately not added yet. A turned vampire does not contain negative spiritual energy of any kind. They are merely husks of their former selves and in my eyes are in the same boat as zombie and their like.”

“If they were once human Cleric Katka, wouldn’t that mean they retain some of their humanity?” Thomas asked with actual curiosity in his voice.

“A question from you Thomas today is truly interesting. Unfortunately not a very thought out one. A turned is no better than the pure blood that created it, whether on accident or on purpose.”

“It just seems that there could be a way to redeem a turned or at least find away to pacify it somehow.”Thomas said still in his curious voice.

“While I do prompt you for the idea of redemption I don’t see how any undead thing could be. The idea seems improbable and the act of trying would most likely cost you your life. Now that will be all for this class today. I do want a report on my desk tomorrow about the passage you read today. Do some research of your own and find out about these vile things. A good follower of the great spirit must know the good as well as the bad to try and understand it all. Dismissed.”  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:34 pm
It took Tessa a while to locate where Thomas had gone. She could hear Katka teaching from somewhere inside the temple, but she couldn’t find a window looking in on the classroom. Because she was so caught up with her search, she wasn’t really listening to the lecture, that and Katka’s lesson’s reminded her of an old teacher she use to have a long time ago. The voices became nothing more than a low buzz on the outskirts of her attention. She could just identify the voices. Alan started reading aload, then Felix said something.

Tessa looked through another window but only saw shelves of books. Emma this time, then Katka. Felix, then Katka; Tristram, then Katka. Tessa giggled at the small pattern forming. She peered through another window and saw a woman hunched over a wooden roll top desk across the room. She was probably writing a letter.

Tessa sighed in frustration and focused a little harder, not on the words, but the direction of the sound. A few minutes later she finally found a window to the classroom. As she looked in the room, she noticed Thomas was reading and finally tuned into the conversation. It only took her a moment to understand what he was reading about. From then on, she paid very close attention to every word said. Most of the information she had heard before, but Tessa scowled hotly when Katka referred to the turned as “husks of their former selves.” A zombie? Really? But she was pleasantly surprised with Thomas. His reactions were far from typical for this subject. He seemed almost sympathetic. At every turn it seemed Thomas was causing hope to rise in Tessa’s gut, but she was so wary. She didn’t know if this was good or bad. And even better, now the boy had to do research on vampires.

The intrigue just continues to thicken. Just think if he interviewed me?  

Kaewyn Star

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:49 pm
Kal’Daka had returned to his room in the inn just before the rain had started. He continued to mull over his encounter with Tessa. He also was trying to remember if he could recall her living in town. It was true he didn’t get much himself but did he really pay that little attention to the people who lived in the very town he stayed in. To the say the least the hunter was puzzled and by multiple enigmas at once. Kal pulled back his forest green hood and stared into the small almost never used mirror. He could barely make out his reflection in it but he had seen himself enough times. His two braids dangled loosely at either side of his face.

“What puzzles me most is her smell, or lack thereof. Why would a creature not have a smell?” Kal’Daka pulled his gloves off and ran his fingers through his short white hair that contrasted greatly with the two long braids.

Suddenly a thought hit him like one of his own arrows, but the problem was he needed to confirm it. He needed information and the only place that had the kind he was looking for was at the temple. Needless to say the temple was not one of Kal’s more frequented stops. With a sigh and a final look of determination Kal put his gloves back on and pulled his hood tight once more. He left his room as silently as he had entered and set off in the rain towards the temple.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:50 pm
Tessa watched as all the students left the classroom and wondered what Thomas was going to do next. The rain was now just a slight drizzle, barely even noticeable. She abandoned her windowsill perch and followed the sounds of the children’s footsteps. Soon they all went off in different directions. This told Tessa that classes were over, for the moment at least, but she was unsure which footsteps belonged to Thomas.

Tessa took a moment to look around while she decided what to do next. She realized with a smile that she was in the Temple’s western garden. Beautiful cobblestone walkways wove through hundreds of blooming flowerbeds and shrubs. Small fountains with statuary of men and women with flowing pitchers and clothed in billowing fabric dotted the landscape. Stone benches were placed under large trees acting as canopies from the rain. Freestanding sculptures were meticulously placed throughout the garden, which Tessa always thought added some whimsy to the place. She loved it here, and because of the rain, it was pleasantly empty, so she took a moment to sit in one of the benches and relax.

Birds chirped, happy that the rain was finally letting up. Squirrels were chasing each other through the trees. These were peaceful sounds that Tessa loved. After a while of listening to the soothing sounds of nature, Tessa decided it was finally time to go home. She stood and began walking home. Today had been interesting; a definite change from her normal routine. Maybe she would come back tomorrow and see Thomas again.

See? Don’t you mean watch?

Well, whatever.  

Kaewyn Star

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:41 pm
Kal’Daka was already making good time on his way to the temple but was slowing up a bit the more he began to realize what he was going to go do.

‘I’m just going to walk in and say, hey you have any books on strange people who don’t have a smell and seem really strong? Yeah that will go over well, plus it is a temple and I don’t know how they take to…’

Kal stopped mid thought when he heard something very feint moving through the trees. He stopped and let his ears try and pick up the sound once again. Here it was again, it was subtle unnoticeable to a human ear. As he peered into the forest towards the sound he focused on the stillness of nature and watched for anything that did not belong. After a time the sound was no longer present which meant it had passed by. Something moving through the woods was not what struck Kal’Daka as odd but how subtle the movement seemed to be.

‘Almost if the on making the sound didn’t want to be seen but was thinking of something else.’

The thought played on his mind because it was something he might have done. In trying to be stealthy sometimes Kal’s mind would drift and he knew he was not being as cautious about his movements, but with so few people around who could detect the subtle difference it never bothered him. Shaking his head the hunter remembered his original mission and strode on towards the temple. He decided he would play the events by ear and see how friendly the temple’s patrons were.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff