Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Private 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:26 pm
Theia didn't realize how important this was to Adrian. It was her way of life her being....but what was she to be protected from when she was rejoined with her people on that island? What sort of purpose would Adrian hold? and most importantly she still wanted Adrian to feel useful.
"We'll talk about this later...." holding her hand for a moment she smiled sweetly and reassuringly, promising this with Adrian in a serious manner while turning to her son and picking him up. "There you are. I was just coming to get you." she smiled kissed his forehead and carrying him back to the bedroom to fix him up before the festival.

Sighing heavily the fire spirit sat up and fixed her hair and dress while looking at her guardian from the corner of her eye. "Then there's not much to do than to ask them...I'm sure they'd tell us." standing she let her long fiery and wavy hair fall down her back while heading out the door and inn to get to the main region of the small town where there were festivities being held. Ceres continued to ignore Israel, but as much as she tried she couldn't force herself to hate him...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:38 pm
Adrian did not take her gaze off of Theia as she seemingly ignored her for the moment to tend to Pharos. Feeling there was nothing she could do until later on, she finally gave a sigh, watching Ceres leave outside towards the festival. "I think it's time for us to head outside now."

Israel shook his head and leaped out of the open window from which he came, meeting with Ceres outside to enjoy the festival.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:15 pm
They all seemed to enjoy themselves among the humans during a night of celebration without quarrel. Well that is to say except Ceres who would ask many of the villagers for ways to leave sometimes coming up with nothing and sometimes coming up with a little. Not many of them really left the village except for the few hunters and gatherers who went to the main land to gather food and other supplies. The night was young and went on for a very long time, the dancing the music, the food. The villagers even asked Theia and Ceres to perform a dance of sorts in which they could show off their powers gracefully.

All seemed well into the evening. Everyone partied late, though there was much to be said about Theia and Pharos. Since he had so much fun his body ran out of energy faster thus....needing to sleep a few hours before sunrise. Theia carried him back to the Inn while he slept in her arms, lying down beside him and pulling the covers over. As Adrian had followed loyally, Theia asked her about the scenario she had been talking about before. "Earlier before the festival...I left you on a bad note I'm sorry..." she apologized while stroking her son's hair, looking up at her close friend.

Coming up not so empty handed, Ceres sat against one of the houses and sigh heavily while sitting by the bonfire. She played with her hair and soaked up the warmth of the fire. "At least we'll be able to leave..." she muttered looking forward while her head still strung kind of low. In a way she still felt bad about earlier, although again not in her character she had to apologize for she felt she was losing a part of herself by being mad at him.

"Truth may be...I'm afraid of losing you to that wench..." she referred to Elizabeth. "It's just all this time I feel like things haven't changed between us like it has with Theia and Adrian. Those two have a different bond that I'm sure many Spirits have but there always seems to be this wall between us....anyway...if nothing has changed now it means nothing ever will." standing up she streched and looked over to the eastern sky, seeing a peak of sunlight. "Once the sun rises everything will go back to the way it was, I will be your master and you will be my guardian, you will not be subjected to 'loving me' after tonight. I guess it was too complex of an order for you to understand." Ceres then walked off towards the eastern sands away from the village to heat up. In the distance in the sand, Ceres lit herself completely on fire, her hair, her clothes, her skin, all on fire to embrace the sun when it rose.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:38 pm
Adrian followed Theia and Pharos back to thier room in the inn, but she did not lay to rest with them. Instead, she opened the window and sat against it's sill, one leg hanging over the ledge. "It's... of no importance... I've been thinking during the night and... maybe it's just best if I not know what is to happen later on... maybe..." She had not been looking at Theia while she spoke. Instead, she looked out the window, staring off into the horizon that began to lighten in shade slowly.

Israel shook his head as he listened to Ceres, not sure whether he sould have responded to her or not. She was such a simple, yet comlicated creature and for some reason, he knew the both of them were to blame for the small problems between them, simply for not understanding. He watched her walk off towards the edge of the village to soak of the rays of the sun. Although he had seen her do this many times over there years, it was a sight that always seemed to fascinate him. Just like her flames had no particular direction to wave, he had no particular sense of direction when it came to him and Ceres.

Elizabeth had been silent the whole night, sensing very well that both the Guardians and thier Spirits were facing some kind of internal conflict. She didn't want any part of this. All she wanted was to go back to that paradise that she and Jackel had visited long ago and she knew that the only safe way to get there was with Israel.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:08 pm
"You seemed so high strung about it earlier..." Theia said softly turning to look at Adrian while she spoke, sitting by the window and speaking so calmly. This was an issue all guardians and spirits had to face and some part of them just didn't want it to end. "Listen...Adrian, ever since we met when I was a child you know you've been more to me than just a guardian and I don't want our relationship to end....I don't want to say it's over...so for the time being I'd rather not think about it and enjoy my time with you.." she smiled sweetly as she always did and motioned her beside her on the bed while Pharos slept soundlessly under the covers.

Before the sun had fully risen was when Ceres calmed her flames and sat on the warm dessert sand, feeling it's warmth and heat as if she could sleep on it until the sun was nice and high in the day. She knew things would never become simpler between the two of them no matter how she fought it...well either way once the sun was nice and high and her sister and nephew were rested they'd be off once again to the south to find that fantasy island Elizabeth was talking to...and maybe calm her mind by ridding herself of some Raiders.
"Israel..." Ceres called to him while lying in the hot sand, "Find that pet of yours...and make sure she doesn't die on the way to that island...or something or other..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:00 pm
Adrian did not look over to Theia just yet. She was still debating in her mind whether or not she wanted to let the subject go for now or not. Either way, she could sense Theia's wanting to not converse any longer. Turning her head to see Theia, Adrian combed a hand through her hair, the rising sun allowing her bright amber eyes to glow bright like a fire, and she gave a sigh. "As you wish..." It was all she could muster to say as she swept silently over to the bed side, sitting down as her hearing picked up on Pharos soft breathing. Deciding there was nothing else left for her to do, she lay down next to Theia and closed her eyes, resting but not sleeping.

Israel appeared next to Ceres, as if he materialized out of thin air at her command. He gave a nod to her before dissappering, his footsteps embedded in the sand in his silence, still not knowing what to say to Ceres. He wanted to fix things, to make everything better, but he was afriad of just making it worse. He walked back to the inn and followed Elizabeth's scent to what appeared to be a third room. Remembering events from last night, the inn keeper had offered to give everyone a room for free, since they were considered special guests. Not even bothering to knock on the door, Israel walked in lesurely, apart of him acting like her natural master as he walked across the room to pull the covers off of Elizabeth harshfully.

Elizabeth had not noticed that Israel had enetered the room, for she was lost in a deep sleep. She gave a loud bark when he pulled the sheets from her and she was in an instant crouching position on the bed, growling at Israel with her golden colored eyes before realizing it was him and flutering slightly, ceasing her defesivness. "I-I'm s-sorr-"

"Shut up..." Israel's tone had suddenly become dark, not like him at all. By nature however, both he and Elizabeth knew why he seemed so cold. It was Jackel. By killing Jackel, Israel had obtained spirital command over Elizabeth, being that a piece of Jackel resided in Israel. This piece, this small peice, was enough to alter Israel's attitude, his powers even when he interacted with Elizabeth, but only towards her. Rasing his upper lip at the now frightened Eliabeth, Israel growled to her in a softer tone. "Get up and go gather some things... directions as well... it seems you shall be traveling with us after all, and that means you're going to work..."

Without another word, Elizabeth watched as Israel turned on his heal and walked out of her room, her hand shaking slightly as she sat on her bed alone, afraid, and slowly coming to terms with the fact that she was still a slave.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:33 pm
Theia and Ceres had agreed that they'd leave in the afternoon the following morning when it wasn't too hot and wasn't too cool...at least as cool as it could be in the desert. They didn't really pack much, maybe just a bit of food in a bag incase Pharos had to eat, the others could survive long enough for them to reach the forest on the other end. Pharos had fully recovered from his illness, as well did Theia. He was much more cheerful other than having Elizabeth around and was a bit happier now that they'd be getting out of the desert...maybe almost too happy. Despite the fact he made a few friends, he wasn't the sort to linger too long in one place and knew he had to move along with his mother. The journey to him seemed never ending and a part of him wished that that was true.

"Mother will you carry me a while?" Pharos asked her with his large light blue eyes shining up at her. He was adroable as any seven year old child....with....dark midnight blue hair...ocean eyes and a peasant look to him which was oh so cute....but still nothing in the sense of any Spiritual powers which was good...at least he wouldn't be targeted. "Please mother?..."

Talking with her sister about their travel plans and where they'd lodge after they reached the forest, if in an inn or not, she gazed down to her son and kneeled down, kissing his forehead while misting him with water as she gently blew on his face, "when you get tired I will but for now just wait with Adrian and the others." she smiled as she and Ceres continued on talking with the village elder about their travel plans out.

"And you're positive there have been no sightings or Raiders in that particular forest since Master Gevin has been here?" she had to ask...she had to be sure there would be no danger awaiting them on the other side....at least right away.

The elder waved his hand in front of his face to signal them, "no no of course not, our men travel to that village often and they have not seen or heard from any Raiders in many years, you are safe there." he pat her on the hand before looking to Ceres as well, "may the original Sun Spirit watch over you in your travels. I hope your spirits will be rejoined with Master Gevin in time..." he smiled and tapped his staff on the stone floor to see them off.

During their trip, Ceres didn't really have much to say to anyone and returned to being her solemn quiet self, walking through the sand and soaking up the rays like it was nothing, but sure to keep an eye on Elizabeth. Some part of her knew Elizabeth meant no harm but that was to be said...she still didn't like her hanging around Israel and still wasn't sure about the whole southern island where all the rest of them were. She thought about this the entire trip out of the desert, only when they reached the forest late at night after they passed the mountains did her mind collaspe back into reality after they had travelled the rest of the desert for a few days and Pharos was already ready to collaspe. Having this boy on the trip did cause problems for the rest of them, since they could probably go on much longer than he could but Theia would never allow it...and a test of strenght or skill would not determine who was stronger or who was right.

"We'll camp out here by the mountain ridge then...seeing as there's no point in letting the boy walk any further..." Ceres pointed out, turning to Israel while leaning against a tree and playing with fire she created in her hands, "gather some firewood, and keep that servant of yours in line..."

Despite their efforts of being concealed and avoiding Raiders, it seems they had been followed for some time or at least were watched from a very far away distance by some Raiders hidden in the moutains. However, they were too far for the Spirits or Guardians to sense, but the group of six that were there had their particular eyes on Theia and Ceres obviously....one keeping an eye on Theia and Pharos only.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:49 pm
Israel appeared with a sigh at Ceres' side. He had been very quiet during the trip, keeping a close eye on Elizabeth for the most part. Every now and then, when she would stray away from the group, he would nudge her harshly back to her position behind Adrian, not tolerating any signs of restraint. He gave Ceres a nod before walking behind the tree which she leaned on and made his way to Elizabeth, grabbing her arm harshly and draging her along. "Come." He hissed at her, and though her eyes seemed to stab at him, her body unwillingly obeyed him as they both dissappered from view of the others.

Adrian leapt down from above, landing soundlessly infront of Theia and Pharos, her eyes following her brother before loosing sight of them, the darkening sky not helping as her vision soon began to grow dim. Routinely, her eye sight narrowed and her sense of hearing and smell heightened as she turned to face Theia, Pharos climbing smoothly off of her back. "He shouldn't treat her like that..." She mumbled under her breath as Pharos landed next to her with a thud and she moved close to a tree to let the boy embrace his mother. Since they had left on thier journey, Adrian decided it was best that she carry Pharos, since he seemed to have begun a growth spurt and did not want to stress Theia too much. Walking behind Theia, Adrian leaned against a tree, opposite Ceres, and crossed her legs, waiting to hear signs of her brother's return, unaware of the watchful eyes far off in the distance.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:41 pm
The journey was tiresome to say the least but to guardians, there was no rest unless their Spirit was satisfied either with performace or living style. Ceres was more harsh towards Israel, for obvious reasons which in turn was displayed towards Elizabeth who was forced to become Israel's guardian/pet rather out of her own will unlike guardians. Theia treated Adrian like one of her best friends, and part of the family, in which case, she was able to rest more and relax as long as Theia was doing the same. Despite the fact their lifestyles were uneven, Theia and Ceres were two halves of the same hole, it just seemed to be unfortunate that Adrian and Israel were placed as they were. As the tiring journey continued on, Ceres only became more and more irritated while Theia remained calm and collected, despite the fact she was tired of travelling, and in a way, still wished to be normal.

"I've said this before Adrian, how Ceres treats your brother is none of my business. It's the contract that you sign to when you're born or even before...that forces you to live by our word whether you like it or not..." Theia sat with her son while he had his head leaned against her chest, curling up beside her while Ceres provided a small fire until Israel and Elizabeth returned. She of course, opposed the way Ceres was treating her guardian but nothing she said would really make a difference but she didn't approve of it either...still...

Elizabeth helped gather the firewood as per instructed of Israel, carrying it while he picked up some branches or twigs, or at times, he'd just rip them off trees if there was nothing he could find. While Elizabeth followed obidiently as any good 'dog' would, she couldn't help but ask, "you really can't say anything to oppose her will can you?" not that she ever did that with Jackel but still...I mean...blah she didn't know why she asked that and mentally beat herself, knowing she'd get a physical beating to follow. How she was stuck in a place like this she'd never understand.

Far up in the mountains, the Raiders kept watching them, all cloaked and hidden to fade into the shadows if necessary. One, which was obviously their leader, instructed a few to get closer, hopefully without being sensed, taking their beastly morphed animals with them incase they were found out. Now that the Raiders had killed off more Spirits and eaten their Hearts they had acquired more and more power to one day become stronger. Three Raiders were sent down, with two beasts each, just to get a closer look at the Spirits, Guardians and a human child.

"Don't kill them yet....just watch them for now...but I want that woman with the navy hair and pale skin, along with that boy she's with alive.....do you understand me. Not a single scratch on either of them." he instructed looking through his oculus from far off.

While sitting against a tree, her arm around her son, Theia felt a cold eerie chill up her spin and cringed slightly, looking around towards the mountains as if they were being watched.

"Mother?" Pharos looked up at her and then up at the mountains, also wondering if there was anything there. He wouldn't confess that he too felt some set of eyes watching him but wasn't exactly sure what kind of eyes they were....friend or foe?

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff