Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Chloe_the_Cursed's Weight Loss Journal [REDONE] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many hours do you exercise per week?
  1 to 4
  5+
View Results

Chloe_the_Cursed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I was tempted this morning by the McDonalds breakfast dollar menu. However, I just said no and made some scrambled eggs instead. I'm glad I did! biggrin I'm going to go running this evening for my exercise.

I'm still trying to come up with some rewards for myself. Anyone have any ideas for some good weight loss rewards?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:33 am
I'll keep you my dirty little secret...

Hey there, you seem to be doing well.

I'm about the same weight and height as you, so I wish you luck on your journey! c: I think definite calorie goals aren't quite right; I eat when I'm hungry (healthy, of course) and stop when I'm not, but everyone's got a way of dieting. Just remember that you're going to have to get used to the way you eat, so make sure you're eating enough so that you're not hungry. c:

As for rewarding yourself, you can always get a haircut, facial, or anything else you enjoy that helps you relax. Food is not a good idea for a treat. ^^; You could also splurge on that nice item of clothing that is a bit more than you're usually willing to spend on clothes.

...don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret.

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

Chloe_the_Cursed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:06 pm
Sarcastic Poison

Hey there, you seem to be doing well.

I'm about the same weight and height as you, so I wish you luck on your journey! c: I think definite calorie goals aren't quite right; I eat when I'm hungry (healthy, of course) and stop when I'm not, but everyone's got a way of dieting. Just remember that you're going to have to get used to the way you eat, so make sure you're eating enough so that you're not hungry. c:

As for rewarding yourself, you can always get a haircut, facial, or anything else you enjoy that helps you relax. Food is not a good idea for a treat. ^^; You could also splurge on that nice item of clothing that is a bit more than you're usually willing to spend on clothes.

I know what you mean. I use 1200 calories as a guideline kind of, just so I don't overdo it. I want to try and only eat when I'm hungry and drink water or eat something really healthy if I'm bored and just want to snack. I also chew on sweet gum for cravings.
Good luck to you too in your weight loss "adventure". lol I'm thinking maybe as a reward, get some kitchen supplies because I LOVE to cook. xD Sadly, I mostly bake things, but I can't resist sometimes.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Oh yeah, I love baking too. Not just baking; I love carbs. xD Anytime I hear about someone being on the Atkin's diet, I can't even think about the amount of torture they would have to go through.

I personally eat because I enjoy eating, but I find that drinking tea really helps me with that. You end up going to pee a lot from the water intake, but hey, at least you won't gain weight from it. xD

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

Chloe_the_Cursed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:33 am
Sarcastic Poison

Oh yeah, I love baking too. Not just baking; I love carbs. xD Anytime I hear about someone being on the Atkin's diet, I can't even think about the amount of torture they would have to go through.

I personally eat because I enjoy eating, but I find that drinking tea really helps me with that. You end up going to pee a lot from the water intake, but hey, at least you won't gain weight from it. xD

This winter I've been drinking A LOT more green tea. I like to buy the variety pack which has different flavors, like mint, lemon, mango, peach. :3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:33 pm
Today I actually won a $10-credit on the Extra Gum website. They have some thing going for The Biggest Loser and you find codes in the packages and enter them online. I did that after I bought a pack and I was able to buy one of their workout dvds with my $10-credit! I decided to get The Biggest Loser: Cardio Max workout, but it will take about six weeks to get here. I'm excited to have more to motivate me. I'll let everyone know how it is when I try it.

So far today I had Special K for breakfast and two fish tacos with a banana for lunch. I plan to eat light for dinner. As for my workout, I'll probably go with Jillian's dvd today. xp

Chloe_the_Cursed

Chloe_the_Cursed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:12 pm
So I haven't worked out in the past three days because I've had some job interviews, had to cook for a party and I'm now packing for a trip to Disneyland.

I will probably get back to working out on Monday, but I'm still going to watch what I eat while on my trip. I can't wait to get my new dvd in the mail. I really want to look at myself in a confident way and working out helps me a lot.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:13 pm
I'm back from Disneyland and I have to say I didn't do too bad when it came to eating. I didn't work out, but I did end up walking around the park for about 12 hours yesterday. My feet hurt so much afterwords!

Tomorrow I'm going back to exercising and watching what I eat. I really want to be happy with myself and I want to make sure I stick to my plans. Hope everyone else had a nice weekend.

Chloe_the_Cursed

Chloe_the_Cursed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:35 am
So for the past week, I haven't been feeling too well and so I haven't been working out. I did walk a little bit on Tuesday and although I haven't been exercising, I've still been eating pretty well.

I have avoided high calorie meals and I haven't been snacking as much. It's so hard to stay away from those sweets! >.< So I'll usually allow myself to have one cookie or a taste of something sweet so I get rid of the craving. I've been snacking on vegetables and making fruit salads more. I've also stuck to either cereal or oatmeal and fruit for breakfast.

I hope when I weigh myself Saturday, I'll see something worth celebrating.

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff