Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Loving the Big Boss Man (Literate only please)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:45 am
Samantha Taylor has worked hard to where she is now. At the age of 27, she's single with only one man in her life. Her boss. Sam knows everything there is to know about him since they have worked together for so long. She knows that without her, he wouldn't be able to tie his own shoes without her help. Samantha was sort of hired right off the street. He had asked for her opinion and she gave it to him. It was the one answer that started it all.

The big boss man owns a company that was left to him by his father. He owns the largest machine factory in the world. Every month he is coming out with new inventions to help improve the world. The big boss man has been on covers of magazines, in newspapers all over the Northern region and he's slowly making his way throughout America. Although, he has had many women only one has stand constant. Ever since he hired Samantha he has never been able to part with her.

One night at a party, the two dance together. A feeling comes over the two that neither one have ever felt before. They don't say anything about it. Their lips move closer together until finally crashing together. Samantha breaks apart and runs home not sure of what had happened.

But what will happen after that? Can their business relationship stay together or will Samantha have to interview a replacement?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:53 am
This roleplay is sort of like Iron Man except the big boss man is not a superhero. Maybe we can get to that later but we'll see. Anyway, I'm looking for a literate person who knows how to type and come up with ideas as well. I don't want to be the only person doing it.

Doesn't matter to me if you're male or female as long as you can play the big boss man........................Um....that might be it........When you pm me, put "Iron Man Rox my Sox" so I know you have read this. And I would like this roleplay in the pm's please. That way it's a little easier and faster for me to reply back. It's faster too.....I think.  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:51 pm

What I see everyday: User Image
What my mother calls me: Erick Burton
What I work as: a CEO of a record label
Apparently I'm: 25
My story: I started my life out with my mother dying in a plane crash. After my mom died I lived through music, trying to make and produce more and more until I got to this point
I act: I'm nice most of the time unless I'm having a bad day. I can sometimes be a smart a** but I'm caring almost everyday.
The puppet master: ship-wreaked1

What I see everyday: User Image
What my mother calls me: Sophie Taylor
What I work as: A personal assistant.
Apparently I'm: 27
My story: Ever since I got out of college, I've been working with Eric Burton. He hired me after answering just a simple question about his company. A question that changed my life forever. Ever since then I have been working diligently for him. Though other people keep thinking that he and I are more than just partners. Our relationship is just strictly professional. At least I think it is. When I told my parents who I would be working for, they were thrilled. They've never met him. Only certain people can handle him.
I act: Serious when I'm with my boss but very outgoing when I'm out with friends.
The puppet master: elphy_and_fiyero

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:07 pm
The sunset was rising the way it always did and yet Sophie always enjoyed watching it every morning. She hugged her knees as she sat at the windowsill. This was the time and place where she could get some peace and quiet. It wasn't that she didn't love her job; it was just that she enjoyed watching the sunrise without someone trying to talk to her. Sometimes on the weekend she would even have time to watch the sunset. It was her time to just relax and breathe but only for a moment.

The alarm clock in her room made her jump as the buzzing sounded.
She was always waking up before her alarm went off in order to watch the sunrise. Sophie took her usual shower and got ready for work. She did her routine that she had done every day for several years. Drive up to the gate. Say hello to the guard. Drive to her boss's house and walk in with the key that she was given. Sophie placed her keys on the hook next to the door out of habit and began to make Eric's breakfast. Eggs Benedict with wheat toast and coffee. Sophie knew everything about him. Working for someone for five years, she couldn't help but learn what she could.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:19 pm
Erick woke up to the smell of food. A small smile came upon his face. "Yay Food." He said as he yawned. He looked at his watch to reviel it was still early for him. "Grr Mornings." He said as he got up and showered really quickly so he could go see Sophie and eat his breakfast while it was still hot. After the shower he put on his pants and put in a lipring.

He went downstairs to the kitchen. "Good Morning Sophie." He said with a small tired smile on his face. He yawned. "Smells yummy." He said as he put his head on the table infront of him where his food would go. He growled softly under his breath then got back up. "I'm sorry I'm just beyond tired today." He said with the same smile on his face.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:11 am
Sophie looked up and smiled at Erick as he walked in the kitchen. "Good morning, Erick. You're only tired because you haven't had your breakfast and coffee yet. Now eat up you have a long day today." She said as she placed his breakfast in front of him. Sophie returned back to the stove and began to prepare her own breakfast. As the eggs began to cook in the pan, she walked out the front door and came back in the kitchen where she placed the morning paper next him at the table. "Have you heard?" She pointed to the paper. "Your brother's done it again. He says that his new invention is going to save the world this time. Of course no one really knows what that means. I guess no one else realizes that the world needs saving." She shrugged and finished making her breakfast before sitting next to him at the table. Erick's brother was the inventor of the family where as Erick himself was the music maker.

"Oh. And last night Tony called and said that he has some new songs for you. He says that this time they're going to be a hit." Tony was the new kid that Eric had found. The only problem was, where he was good at singing, he wasn't good at writing music. At least not yet.

Sophie took a sip of her drink and began eating her breakfast. "You have a meeting with Stacey Burnright at ten. She wants to talk to you about doing a soundtrack for an upcoming movie. A press conference at one about your new star, whatever that means; don't give me that look. You've postponed the conference fifteen times already. The longer you wait; the more juice they bring out of the dirt with that kid. Don't under estimate the press, Erick. They can get pretty deep when they're hungry. Oh and you have a meeting with Harry Montgomery. He wants to know what you think about the new label for his album. Actually, he needs help deciding which one to use." She smiled as she bit into her eggs. Sometimes she shocked even herself of what she knew; even if most of it was about him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:50 pm
Erick smiled softly once she placed his breakfast infront of him. He took a bite. "Mmm Wonderful." He said as he took a deep breath through his nose. He just chuckled softly at his brother. "Oh He always says that I wonder if He really means it though like by an invention to save the world." Erick Shrugged a little bit. "Oh well I guess we won't know until we see what it really is."

He rolled his eyes at the thought of Tony. "I'm just hoping he means it this time. The last song he tried to write sounded pretty butchered although he is a pretty good kid." He laughed softly as he took another bite of his eggs and took a sip of coffee. "Can you book him in for around three? I'd actually rather like to hear this new music of his."

Another bite and sip. "Okay I supposed I could talk to Stacey...I just hope it's a good movie." He thought for a moment then a look came on his face looking like he was a little kid that didn't want to do something that his parents had asked him to do. "The press are a bunch of asses...Why must I go to this conference?" He then took a bite of toast and another sip of coffee. "Okay With Harry hm...Can you book him for Five?" Erick said with a look of almost sorry on his face for telling her to book all of the things.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:55 pm
Sophie quickly took down the notes and nodded her head at everything. Those were the first things she would do once they finally got to the office. "Yes, I can do that. About the press conference. I know you don't want to talk to them but it's the only way to shut them up. This morning I saw a magazine cover with your face on it. Do you know what it said? 'Burton's got another one.'" She raised her hands in the air as if reading the title to add affect. "The press doesn't even think that you have a new kid. They say that it's just a publicity stunt. Just talk to them." Sophie grabbed her purse and rummaged around before taking out a deck of cards. "I wrote down what you should say. You don't even have to answer their questions. Just stick to the cards and that's that." She took another bite of her food and tried to hide her smile. She loved it when she felt like she had thought of everything.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:34 pm
Erick thought for a moment. "Well the press can go suck it." He said as he ate the last bit of eggs. "Well I guess I could do it." He thought again. "I think I'll answer like two questions. you know just so they don't think I'm some big punk that just does random s**t." He said with a slight chcukle. He went over to her and grabbed the cards. "Okay well I'm just going to go at least put a shirt on before I get the big day rolling." He said as he went and took the last bite of toast and the last sip of coffee. "Alright lets go." He said with a last yawn and a small wave.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:00 pm
Sophie grabbed her things and headed to the limo that was waiting. "Good morning, Miss Taylor. Mr. Burton." The driver said tipping his hat as he opened the door for them.

"Good morning, Jefferey. Straight to the office, please." Sophie said before getting in. Jeffery nodded and waited for Erick to get in the car before driving off. As they drove in the car, Sophie took our her notebook and went over things that she needed to do in her office. Suddenly, she realized that something. Her birthday was this weekend and Erick hadn't even said anything. Not like he ever remembered anyway. Most likely she would do what she had done for years. Buy herself something and then say it was from him. Every year Eric would tell her to do just that.

Jeffery drove out of the driveway and Sophie decided to pull her attention back to her work. Her birthday wasn't until Saturday and, at the moment, her work was more important. Sophie flipped through the pages and made sure she didn't really miss any more announcements for Erick. For now, she couldn't really find any.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items