Reply Artwork {Adding beauty to the world}
[HD/HC] My art

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MorsmordreAvadaKedavra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:15 pm
This isn't quite all of it, but the majority of all my art work...well the art I've done so far in college.

A painting I did Jan. 1st
User Image

A mosaic I started on the summer..the top of my desk..still haven't finished it yet sweatdrop
User Image

Another mosaic I did over the summer, gave it to my friend for Christmas with her favorite Bible verse on the back.
User Image

A stained glass I made in the spring. My step dad made a wood frame and I gave it to my grandma for Christmas.
User Image

Gave this to my friend for graduation.
User Image

The drawers of my desk. This is actually before I put grout on them.
User Image

An etching I did based off the HEROES eclipse.
User Image

There you go. Not quite all of my work, but the majority of it all. I'm taking stained glass again (for the 3rd time) next term and am still trying to figure out what I want to do for my first project. Eventually, once we move, I want to make a big stained glass for my aunt and uncle (I live with them), I want to do it before I get done with college and give it to them for letting me stay with them for free (yes, no rent...nothing, just gotta help around the house and watch my cousins every now and then) till I'm through college.

...Anyway, there you go. Not all but most of my work. More to come.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:40 pm
Wow, those are really cool. I wish I was talented like that- I try to make pillows out of old shirts and stuff, but those are pretty shoddy to say the least. confused These are really good. You could almost sell your work.

Also, please be aware of the tagging system we have for this subforum; if you haven't read the rules for this subforum already, I advise you to go back and do so. Thank you.

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Artwork {Adding beauty to the world}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items