Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Occam's Razor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Phoenix48

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:54 pm
((Sorry, finals week, among other things, like fitting in new windows. I should be able to post every other day.))
Ixpath sighed. Would they never leave him alone? "What do you want? I don't have any more money, and unless you're dead, i can't heal you. Well, just come on in, and tell me what you want."

He hooked in two more wires into the small, axehead shaped thing, and stepped back. A small metal robot, or some thing approaching it, lay there, with a wedge-shaped head, and all the bolts were outlined with blue light. What it was supposed to do, impossible to tell.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:07 pm
She heard the voice throught the door and frowned. She didn't need healing or money, and she certainly was not dead, yet... She turned the door handle and pushed it open, taking a few hesitant steps inside, looking around as she did so.

"Hello?" She asked softly, pulling her hood back to show her pretty pale face. Her long silver hair framed her face, adding an innocent look to her. "Your the magic user from before are you not?" She asked, knowing that he was, but giving him the chance to tell who he was.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Red Phoenix48

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:26 pm
Ixpath frowned. "From the hanging? Yes, it's somewhat of a weekly ritual. They give me three tries to die before releasing me. Both i and the constable know it isn't going to work. Now, you certainly want something, so what is it?"

((Sorry, writers block.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:30 pm
She giggled quietly before answering his question. "I was hoping you might know something about wolf humans?" She asked, her eyes on the floor. Kiara hoped she might learn something here, all the other magic users she had visited had thrown her away.
(sorry, writers block too, lol)  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:03 pm
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:10 pm
Ixpath closed his eyes for a second, then opened them and intoned; "There are several variants of 'Wolf-Human', as you put it. Depending on the situation it could be anything from a Wolfoid to a Myr, but the most common variant is known as a Werewolf. Werewolves are things of legend, but they occasionally crop up in people with a somewhat magical ancestry. They generally turn into wolves, growing hair, fangs, and claws on nights when the full moon is out, until they reach age 18, where they can morph whenever they choose. They are still forced to polymorph on the full moon, however. During the were-time, the person gains unnatural strength, speed, and agility, as well as a lust for blood and violence. Most, if not all, intelligence is lost during this period, and generally the afflicted does not even know they are a werewolf. Does this answer your question? Or do you have another?"  

Red Phoenix48

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:05 pm
Before she thought about what she was saying she was speaking. "You said they generally don't know their a werewolf... Then why do I?" She asked, instantly realizing that she had admitted to being such a creature. She heart raced, would he throw her out? Call her an animal? Hurt her? The last thought had to take a small step back, her sad eyes on the floor. She was afraid to look directly at the strange man.

((sorry for the small post -.-))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:42 am
((Bump.. Sorry, i'll post here soon.))  

Red Phoenix48

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:40 pm
((Alrighty))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:09 am
Ixpath opened his eyes again, narrowing. "I guessed as much. Well, that makes diagnosing or treating it a lot easier. Chances are, either your mother or father was a werewolf, or was bitten by a werewolf and started carrying the disease onto you. However, it does have its advantages. You, assuming your transformation is roughly standard, gain increased strength, speed, stamina, and agility in the hybrid form, tragically at the cost of your intelligence. Chances are, i could do something about that, but if i messed up, you might never revert to human form again. I wouldn't tell anyone else about this. I know more about werewolves than most, but most of the populace would try to kill you. Now, i doubt they could, because werewolves regenerate wounds quickly and are nearly immune to magic, but you would have to kill some as you escaped."

Ixpath, while speaking, had picked up a small book and was thumbing through it. He turned a page, stopped, and extended his arm, offering the book. It was open to the page: Werewolves, their nature, and how to avoid them.  

Red Phoenix48

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:44 am
Kiara was confused by this. When a person changed they lost there intellegence? Not for her, she knew what was going on, and she could control the beast. Hence why there had been no reports of killings by wolf creature, by her anyways.

At the thought of having to kill people if the town found out her secret, she shook her head rapidly. She didn't want that to happen.

She stepped a few feet closer to take the book offered to her. She read the page and continued to frown. It says here that werewolves look like human and wolf mixed. When I transform, I only look like a big wolf..." She didn't bother trying to hide that she was in fact a werewolf, seeing as he already knew.

"And I can control it..." Kiara added quietly, more to herself then to him. She was confused enough that she had the courage to look directly at the man when she spoke.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:32 pm
((Bump))  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash