Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
:|~Possession~|: {Accepting | Open} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Jack in the Box Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich? Or the McDonalds Big Mac? If you join, please answer this in the vote AND put it in your pro.
  CHIPOTLE CHICKEN CHIABATA SANDWICH!!! ((THAT'S RIGHT))
  BIG MAC!!! WOOT!! ((You..make...me...sick...))
View Results

Fireblood90

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:43 pm
uhh ya ok rp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:01 pm
ll iExploding ll
Username:: Exploding in 5 minutes
Name:: Arashi.
Race:: Demon.
Savior?:: No.
Possessed?:: No..
Possessed by?:: NO!
Personality:: Persuading,Unmerciful.
Bio:: Theres not much to know,,he hates humans.
Side:: Dark Elves.
Weapons:: Wrist blades (in pic) Summoning and Chain
Class:: Normal
Any special abilities?::Can fly, Agility.
Big Mac or Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich?:: The 2nd one pl0x.
Other:: Not really.
Appearance:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~I'm sorry, but there are no demon options. >o> Can you pick something else? The races are on the first post. Dark Elf is probably clostest, or Dragon I suppose. ._.~

~And yes, 2009light, I'll post now. Sorry. D:~  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:18 pm
~Sorry for posting after myself -I think it's a little rude and I try not to-, and I hope, 2009light and Vlad 3 Tepes, that you don't mind me putting you in the dining room automatically~

The Emperor clasped his hands in his lap, and smiled. He sat at the head of the table in a fairly large-backed seat. On his right side was the Elven Savior, Silver, and on his left the Dragon Savior, Draco. Cerlyne leaned on the wall behind the row of pilliars on the right side of the room, staring blankly and with no expression at a chair that presently sat further down the table. The room was white marble with a silver, black, and blue theme. The windows on the walls behind the row of pilliars were from floor to ceiling and looked out onto the city on one side and to the country on the other side. They had deep blue drapes with silver tassled ropes holding them aside. A great blue carpet with silver and black designs of various types of vines lay under the silver table, on which were blue-color candles and silver plating. The Dark Elven flag was upon the wall above the door, flapping slightly as a breeze from an open window brought the cool morning air into the room.

The Emperor smiled at the Saviors. "I'd like to know your decisions, but first, please enjoy the morning meal. I'll have no discussion of this nasty decision business until after our food has settled, and by then we'll have moved into the throne room where my advisors may also hear your choices. Now please, eat," as he spoke the last word he raised his hands and food appeared on large plates before them. Cerlyne's eyes moved to the ceiling, and she still didn't move from her spot beside the open window. The Emperor scowled slightly when he looked at her. He had already invited her to sit and join the meal, but she had declined all three invites without hesitation, insisting that she wasn't hungry and that she'd rather look out the window and observe. The Emperor was displeased, but he didn't push further. Now, he took a few biscuits, some jam, and various other choices from the platters on the table and began eating. "How do you find our Capital?" he asked the Saviors in a conversational way, a smile still on his face.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:31 pm
Silver found herself the next day sitting on the Emperor's right side of the dining table. His hospitality was genuine, and the food didn't have the appearance or smell of toxic, so it should be safe to eat. After seeing the Emperor take the first bit, she followed suit. The food was delicious to her mind, and quite filling. Silver could see that the Emperor was displeased slightly at first when Cerlyne didn't come and join the meal, but his spirits were lighten when his mind moved to other matters.

Silver herself could feel slightly sadden by Cerlyne's expression as the human savior glanced out the window. It was also depressing to think back to last night's conversation and Silver's decision that she will announce once the meal was over and they have moved to the throne room. Soon, we shall become enemies: Cerlyne by fate, and mine by choice.

In her attempt to lighten her own mood, she replied heartily to the dark elf, "The Capital is as every elf city should be. The garden especially has my interest. There were so many plants and flowers of different shapes and sizes, and their own unsaid voices and smells upon the air was magical itself."  

2009light

Fireblood90

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:30 pm
(I don't know what I should post I'll think of something)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:22 pm
Username:: Spottedteddybears
Name:: Rujia
Race:: Elves
Savior?:: No
((I erased the others since they were no use))
Personality:: Quiet and Shy, but her friends beg to differ.
Bio:: Her mother was an Elf and her father was a human king. She has 2 sister who passed away in the first blow of war. She wanted nothing to do with this war but was persuaded to join.
Side:: Everyone Else
Weapons:: Bow and Arrow. Sometimes sword but Rujia prefers bow and arrow
Class:: Archer
Any special abilities?::It is believed that Rujia can shoot a dragonfly's eyes out, you better be careful...
Big Mac or Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich?::Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich
Other:: Rujia always has a tiger close by, it's her pet, Siria, who adoted her because Rujia saved her from death.
Appearance:: User Image  

Spottedteddybears

Vicious Pants

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out