Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Mysteries Demons : Godess and Night

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLNightx23x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:51 am
OOC: Kayness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:33 pm
Greed shook himself momentarely at her side, his blond hair ruffling the air around him. "How's the investigation going, madam?" He asked after a minute more of silence flitted between them as they traipsed down the cobbled street. Sarcasm laced his voice. Of course he knew how the investigation was going, he was the main detective handling it, "I expect it's going well for you?" The demon's toung brushed her ear briefly before slithering back into Greed's mouth. He laughed and quieted in the same instant.  

BLNightx23x

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:50 pm
She shivered slightly, feeling the tip of his warm tongue brushing along the lobe of her ear. This demon was really getting to her sometimes.

"As well as it should ever be, since all I'm doing is making every single person believe that I am the main reason why we solve these cases when I only help just partly because of this curse of mine." Rolling her eyes she checked her cellphone for any missed messages. "Your the demon that solves them, I'm just a face for the public."

She wasn't sure what she was, but it seemed like she could detect the mysteries and help solve them. Her power was and felt endless in its abilities and unable to control. Thankfully he was here to at least help control it. Even if his ways were rather...not to likeable.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:29 pm
"Come now, dear," He laughed, feeling her displeasure, "There's a price for everything in life, even," Greed leaned down in her ear now and whispered huskily, "A few unnecessary demons." The smile that marred his face now was not only dripping with a kind of malicious happiness that glinted in the deepness of his yellow-green eyes, but was rather fanged and dangerous against the softness of the rest of his face. "Surely you were informed of this before hand?" He asked, brushing a couple of flecks from the shoulder of his suit.  

BLNightx23x

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
"Oh, you made complete sure that I was well informed of this, until I was ready to smash my head against the nearest wall." she looked at him, before in the beginning she might have been a little bit scared by that smile of his, but she grew used to it. But not fond of it.

"What do we need to do next now? Since your the one that's clearly leading." she sighed in defeat. They were alone, so no one could really hear the conversation they were having. Which was good, because it would be bad if anyone learned the truth. "Now can I go home and actually do some of my work? Or are you going to force me to pull an all nighter and find evidence with this new murder, you so preciously picked for us again."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:52 pm
"Hmmm..." He put on a thoughtful look and stroked his chin, and scratched at the hair just under the reduculusly large cloth hat that never left his head in public. At first he'd sensed her overwhelming curiosity at the ugly hat that covered most of his hair, but after she'd discovered his horns hiding up there she was uninterested. It was a shame in his book; he'd enjoyed having them touched. Another smile slipped across his face, this one a sly, "Convince me of your work's importance to you, and I'll let you have it. Otherwise we're working this case."  

BLNightx23x

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:59 pm
"Importance huh? How about, not failing my classes?" she muttered while watching him scratching under his hat, which she knew where his horns were at. She wasn't going to tell him that she actually wanted to touch them everytime she saw them. Which was rather sad. Normal girls usually would love to touch fuzzy cute ears, what does she want to touch? A devil's horns.

She saw that look of his, great. Convincing? Like how would she be able to do that? Mysteries to him was like food, and he was always starving. "And how the heck am I supposed to convince you on how they are so important to me?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:30 pm
His smile wavered for a moment but he managed to compose it again within moments. "Well, my sweet little funny bunny, how would you like to convince me?" It wasn't often he gave her a choice of her own. Then again it was a double sided offer that bit harshly, and she knew this. It was a choice between ways that he enjoyed being convinced and doing what he wanted. In this argument however there was a flaw of his own nature: He wouldn't let her fail her classes.

No matter what kind of demon he was, one that fed on mystery or not, he was not about to let a young girl fail any school and become another of his own kind unless she wanted to. Strange enough behavior for a demon as it was, he was also not one for directly forcing someone into something like his bruter brethren. His cunning earned him many a prize though of which he was pleased.

BLNightx23x

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:51 pm
She wanted to raise her fist at him, or just do something. But instead, she gave him her sweetest smile, enough to give someone a tooth ache by it.

"If I don't do my work, I'll fail my classes. All my classes. If I fail my classes I won't be able to graduate. So I don't think the other lowly humans wouldn't want to hire a detective who is a reject and a failure from school." she continued to hold that smile towards him, as she leaned forward.

These were one of those moments where she forgets he's not human but a demon. Her right hand lightly curl along a lock of his hair before tugging on it lightly. "And I don't think you wouldn't like it if suddenly all those mysteries wouldn't be available for you anymore right Greed?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:03 pm
His legs tried to go slack underneath him, not only from the threat but from the way the tugging on his hair. He spoke to her through clenched teeth, his tail already trying to poke out of his spine, "No, dear, I wouldn't. But may I remind you to work on controling yourself in public, it could cause not only this demon but his lovely lady some problems elsewhere, if you know what I mean." He spoke of his "boss". Demonic revealance in public could not only mean annihilation for him, but who knows what else for her. He couldn't recall at the moment if he'd informed her of this. "Should we santer on home, then?"  

BLNightx23x

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:12 pm
Yeah she knew she was playing with fire, but she won the fight anyway. With a smile of victory, she let go of that lock of hair and instead, she sneakily slipped a finger beneath his happy to lightly caress along his horn lightly before walking away, humming a light tune. She loved to win, especially when its rare for it happening for her.

"Thank you Greed."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:25 am
Home. A solemn place filled with solemn things, touched by solemn people. Unless of course you counted the residents, a demon and a human with special powers don't make well for solemnity in the house or at least in Greed's mind it didn't. However the house they lived in remained surprisingly quiet on these cool, flash flood kind of evenings.

Greed sat indian style on the plush carpet in front of the cathedral style window on the opposite side of the bedroom from the bed, watching the rain patter with an almost contented gleam about his face. He'd switched into his pants and boxers with holes in the back so his tail could slip through and for the moment it had curled itself around his waist. He'd also removed his hat the moment the door was shut behind them. The grey light on his face made his horns and face seem smoother than they really were and the breeze sifting in through the cracked window ruffled his hair and everything else light enough in the room, bringing with it the sweet smell of the storm.

BLNightx23x

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:36 pm
Walking into the room wearing a spagetti strap black cotton shirt and dark brown short shorts, she eyes the demon for a minute before going back into her room to finish up her work. For her, she loved rainy days and would always have her window open to take in the fresh air and a few drops of rain that would lightly grace her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:09 pm
Greed watched her out of the corner of his eye as she left, and then stood and stealthily checked the hallway to ensure that she'd already returned to her own room. When he was certain the coast was clear, he ducked back into his own room and sat as though preparing for meditation.

He began to shrink, his tail grew longer, and hard black scales began to slip from his pores and solidify over his skin. His face became that of a serpents, his mouth sliding up to his diminishing ears as a forked tongue started to flicker between his lips. His eyesight became worse as his clothes and limbs were sucked back up into his body. All this happened in mere moments, and at its end a large black snake lay coiled just inside Greed's door.

This was just a common power of all demons. The serpent that spoke to Eve and the one that came to Christ were but messengers of Lucifer.

He lay there for a moment, then sniffed the air before slithering out his door and into the hallway. Pushing himself along passed the bathroom and office doors, he made the pleasant discovery that she'd left her door open just enough for him to slip in in snake form without making a sound.

He entered her room and flicked his tongue a few times tasting the air so as to figure out where she was, then, once sure of her position somewhere near the bed, slipped across the floor and up the bed post, wrapping himself along the darkly stained wood and settling along the back board to wait.

BLNightx23x

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff