Like this idea?
  Yes
  No
  I'm not sure.
View Results

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:20 pm
Every few months or so, two new general concepts will be announced in the title post. They are concepts for you to create something around, like themes for your work. You can write a poem, make a short film, draw a picture, do a sculpture, write a story, do any art/written piece that relates to one of the concepts.

There are no prizes, no submissions, you just do this because you love it. smile

The two themes are seperate, so you have a choice incase you don't like one, but if you want to combine them that's fine by me.

The current themes are:

Sorrow

Justice

Post your work here!

**Update: Because this thread seems to have been neglected, the current concepts will remain here for the time being unless a substantial number of you wish otherwise.**  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:08 am
No art here :'' (( i will give you some then as i have get something done!  

Loitsu

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:18 pm
Man I wish I could do some drawings, but my scanner is broke... emo  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:03 pm
Sounds like a great idea, when I have the time, I'd love to contribute some art. 3nodding

medical kitten

Sautana

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:09 am
dont change the them... I wanna give it a go  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:14 am
My artwork is all on really large canvas... (go to an art school), so I would need a stand, professional lighting and so on to get pictures sweatdrop But I'll be arranging my portfolio by the beginning of this summer, so I'll scan the smaller versions and put them on here before I go around looking for people who might hire me to do paintings, sketches, ext., in any media.
((I am good at drawing, strangly, better at painting... love oils and acrylic, have professional brushes, but I also do watercolor... although cakes of watercolor paint are expensive, same with the tubes.))  

Angel of the End

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:45 am
Yes, this sounds like a really good idea! I might just doodle something for this between commissions. 3nodding  
Art / Poetry / Literature - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games