Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
A Forbideen Love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 pm
User Image
The tale of two cats, each bound by the law of star clan, falling in love. What are the consequences? What will happen? How will this affect the destinies of the clans?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:43 pm
400 Seasons (4 seasons per year) from Present, First Wind Clan

A silver cat, Windstar, lay dying in her den. Her deputy, Autumnight, a black and orange she-cat, lay still beside her leader. Windstar turned her head twords her deputy. "Autumnight...", she croaked. Autumnnight blinked at her leader. "Yes, Windstar?" The silver cat coughed."Autumnnight, I want you too leave for Moonstone as soon as I die. Rouse Poppybreath and get the traveling herbs now, my deputy." When Autumnight returned Windstar was dead. She blinked cold black eyes at her dead leader's body. "Things are going to be different around her, Windstar. Much different." She left the camp cackling.

1 Season Later

Autumnstar sat on Great Rock, waiting impatiently. When the last three leaders came, the Gathering began. The leader of Thunder Clan was last to speak. "My fellow warriors," he mewed,"My medicien cat has told me some tragic news. One of the leaders among us is not worthy of Star Clan." His eyes turned on Autumstar, who glared coldly at him. "Autumnnight, as she is supposed to be, was never accepted by Star Clan." Autumnnight snarled."Why you little...." She pounced on the Thunder Clan leader. However, the Shadow Clan leader intercepted her, and her neck snapped as she fell from great rock, laughing wildly in death."I'll be back!", she yowled before she died."And all your clans will pay!"

7 Moons From Present, New Blood Clan

Foresteye walked into the camp, carrying a small orange-and-white kit in her mouth. She set the small kit down. "Blackstar! Blackstar!!" The leader looked up from outside her den. "Blackstar, I found this kit in the forest. She smells of Wind Clan, but as my own kits where killed, please, can I care for her?"
Blackstar sighed and nodded. "So you may, Foresteye. Star Clan knows that we need warriors....It is better to start with one kit than a thousand full-grown warriors."
Foresteye carried the kit to the nursery, and so Autumkit's life began.  

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:51 am
Cool. Are you going to continue?  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Manage Your Items