Submit

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:09 am
My best friend had a misscaraige in june.(btw,she's 15)

Now she wears a pearl around her neck for her baby's birthstone
but people are critizing her because they said that the baby doesn't have a birthstone.
They say that the baby needed to be born alive to have a birthday and stone.
Me and her both believe that when a baby comes out of its womb is when the birthday is, because technically she gave birth to a baby, just happened to be 5 months early and not living.

So what do you think, Are we right or wrong??  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:24 pm
i personally think there is nothing wrong with that i believe a baby is a baby from the day the sperm enters the egg exclaim and if that's her way of grieving over her miscarriage and her baby i say people need to let her be she should also think that at 15 it was just a sign of what could happen and she's not ready for it idea

MEANIE CHRISSY

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:45 pm
nah that's not wrong i know a lot of people who have done something like that, it's just a way of remembering the "forgotten". a baby is a baby even if it's not breathing. just tell your friend ignore those people and keep her head high.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:44 pm
That's kinda sweet actually.

And eww. Baby at 15.

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

QueenOfCuteThings

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:51 pm
I thinkthat is a great way to remember a lost baby. The fact that tehy are critisizing is so wrong. I agree, once a baby is concieved i don't care what its called, fetus, etc.. its still something living, growing, it is a baby.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:16 pm
People may say that she should forget, but I personaly think that even if it hurts she should keep that as a memory and a way to acknowladge her baby's death. People love their baby's while their inside the stomach, so why shouldnt she be able to keep that necklace for her baby?
I like the idea :]  

BrookexBoo

KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Shy Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:21 pm
Yeah I think that as soon as the baby leaves the mums body(however old the mum is) that That is being born so it has a birthday and a birthstone

I agree with u

♪♫

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:06 pm
I think that its great that she wears a pearl. It doesn't have to be the birthstone but just having a pearl which resembles pureness and beauty can represent what her baby was to her. No one should criticize her for it since it probably causes pain to be reminded of what she lost. Tell her that I respect her and wish her the best.  

cupidsgrrl2006

Steel _R a i n d r o p s

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:59 am
I think you two are right.
She has every right to wear the birthstone and she should ignore what everyone else is saying.  
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games