Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
The Help Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

music is living

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:33 am
I keep asking you guys to help me in some sort of way. Thank you so much for being nice. I think I should start this thread so that whenever somebody needs something that's online they can just ask and not feel bad about it.
If you guys could be nice to me one more time I would love if you could go here and watch that video. It's my entry for the "I Don't Care" Parody contest and the top 10 viewed gets sent to Fob themselves and te people who made the one that they pick get to be in thier next music video. I just found out about the contest yesterday morning and spent about 6 hours in the mall outside and from 5pm to 3am I spent uploading a gazzillion clips and editing. Tell everyone you know!! Hit play a couple of times! Thank you so much again and if there's anything I can do to hellp you guys just ask.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:04 am
Maybe you should title it something like "The help thread" so people know they can come here when they need something... and it should also be in the random discussion forum, not in the main forum.

I'll watch your video... I would've entered that contest too but it's US only rolleyes

Polyphonic Twilight

music is living

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:32 am
I know it's not supposed to be in the main forum and I'm sorry. I'm just in shock from staying up all night and trying to get this thing off the ground.  
Random Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games