Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:41 pm
The times had pasted so fast. It was like they were strangers at the beginning of there adventure and soon became closer then friends. Kana stood in the pouring rain on the school roof like she use to do when she was younger and still went here. She moved her hand a bit so it pushed some hair behind her ear and she smiled a bit looking around. It seem different. She seemed a lot more grown up and really different from this look. She moved a bit and was almost off the roof, and at any time could fall. So she was careful not to slip. She open her mouth slightly. . . " We were strangers and now we are not, But what happen?" She asked her self before she leaned back her head a bit letting the rain hit here likes stones. She looked down again " What happen now? Kuhi what happen to you? Where have you gone?" She asked herself looking up at the human world gloomy sky. She twisted her head a bit to the side as her hair cover her face it it seemed she was hidden. She moved a bit just enough to see a small tear.

"We were strangers
Starting out on a journey
Never dreaming
What we'd have to go through
Now here we are
And I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

~~~~~~~~~~
In a whole different a world, someone was thinking the same thing. What had happen to the close friendship? They had been such tight friends, but after Kuhi had taken off for years. . .It seem to disappear things have changed. But now in Kuhi's chest it felt so heavy and he felt so empty. Like there was something missing from this now. He moved his hand a bit and watched the Sun slowly raised through the smog of the demonic poison air. He moved a bit and let out a bitter sigh. " Why did it happen this way? She must be happy" Kuhi mumble looking again and he mumbled something under his breath, It sounds like a song of some sort. It was slowly getting louder each time he looked up to the sky thinking and the feeling of leaving this world and going back to the human world rose in his mind again.

"No one told me
I was going to find you
Unexpected
What you did to my heart
When I lost hope
You were there to remind me
This is the start"

~~~~~~~
As each of there Voices broke out, It looked like Tears where almost falling from Kana's eyes as she turned around and started to run off heading toward the door to leave the roof. She wanted to find Kuhi again, It had been years. she truly missed him. She had never thought his feeling would come up, but it was. She kept Thoughts running in her mind as she ran down the empty halls of the school that shut down months before. She moved her hand a bit as she wiped a small tear from the side of her face and kept up the run.

On the other side of this Kuhi stood on the cliff before he drew his arm back and slid down the side of it. He kept good balance " I have to go back, I have to find her again" He said as he mumbled again the song stuck in his head. It was their song, It felt like it really was. He moved a bit and landed harsh on his foot but shook it off. He started to run on the plains of the demonic world. The wind blew in his hair and his tail out behind him as he ran as fast as he could. He slid fast to the side and walked toward a portal.

Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey

Kana moved as she slowed down to breath. She kept walking and held her chest like it was hurting her, yet her mind was hurting her more. She moved starting to jog again, as she ran through the park, Kuhi and Her used to play and sometimes even fight in, Her face moved a bit as pictures hit her face as she saw parts of the park. She saw younger her and younger Kuhi yelling at each other under a Sakura tree. She moved cracking a very weak small smile as the thought of never seeing him hit her. She moved and kept walking. Looking away she moved a bit and stumbled seeing a figure. . .

I'll be there
When the world stops turning
I'll be there
When the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing

The Figure she thought she was, just a stranger. But it wasn't the stranger she wanted. She sighed as she stood in the pouring rain and looked up to the gray sky that wasn't passing and didn't look like it would for now. She fell to her knees. She knew, she knew that she'd never be able to find him. Demon world was ten times bigger then Human world. She should just give up now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:55 pm
As Kana fell to her knees, she gripped the grass with her hands, head knelt down as the tears started to well up in her eyes and fall from her face. What had she been thinking? There was no way she could find Kuhi. Demon World was such a large place...But she remembered everything that had happened with him. All the crazy adventures her and Kuhi had gone on...Kana couldn't bring herself to forget them. And even though it seemed impossible, she couldn't bring herself to give up on searching for Kumi, even if it did seem impossible. Kana looked back up, at the path ahead of her, a determined look now placed on her delicate features.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:03 pm
We were strangers
On a crazy adventure

Kuhi moved a bit as he walked through the portal to the old world he used to live in. How he was always trapped here and could never be free in this world. He looked up to the hard rain coming down and he shook it off. He started to slowly walk down the road.
He looked human, no demon appearance on him at all, He looked fully Human, yet...different. He moved slightly feeling weird as he stood at the entrance toward the park. He felt the rain hit his skin harsh and took a step into the park. As he did it felt like the past had hit him like a bullet from a gun.

Never dreaming
How our dreams would come true
Now here we stand

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:09 pm
Unafraid of the future

And then, Kana felt it. As if a huge chunk missing from her heart was suddenly there. Nearby. She could feel it. Kana briefly clenched the grass beneath her hands before getting up and starting to run again, back towards the roads, towards where she had come from. Kana was a ways into the park, but was running as fast as her legs could and would take her. "Kuhi!" Kana called, as if she knew that he was truely up ahead.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:26 pm
Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey

He heard a very harsh yet soft sounding voice, through the beating sounds of the rain. He moved a bit and kept walking forward, Small memories hit him hard as he walked. He stopped at the sings.
Seeing him and Kuhi about age sixteen sitting on the swings together and then, a kiss on the cheek. But, not in the I love you way. More of friend way. He looked down and his eyes looked down with a shadow " She won't want to see me again" He said in a soft tone looking up through the rain.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:35 pm
I'll be there
I'll be there

Kuhi...He's here! I know he is! Kana thought to herself. The rain seemed to pound down even harder now, her legs were hurting, and she felt as if she couldn't breath. But it didn't matter. None of that mattered now. All that mattered was seeing Kuhi's beautiful face. That's when she saw him. Up ahead in the clearing by the swings. Kana's pace started to slow, then came to a stop as she reached the clearing, standing about ten feet in. Tears started to well up in her eyes again, seeing Kuhi there. She let her hands reach up to her mouth, covering her nose as well, in shock. Kana couldn't believe it. He was there. Kuhi was really there.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:40 pm
I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart

Kuhi being in a trance looking toward the swings, the sound of footsteps made his head snap around and his eyes lock on the figure. He moved with a small stumble and he looked up a bit, just enough to see his emerald green eyes that told many stories locked on two Kana's hazel eyes. He took a step forward and he held his hand out a bit reaching for hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:44 pm
Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey

Kana's hands started to move away from her face, taking slow steps towards Kuhi as he reached out to her. Her Kuhi. Kana's slow pace quickened to a run once again, and she bounded into Kuhi's arms, wrapping her own around him, not wanting to let go. She burried her head in Kuhi's chest, letting the tears mixed with so much emotion for this one boy fall from her hazel eyes.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:49 pm
I'll be there
I'll be there

Kuhi's hand twitched slightly as they moved into a strong hug pulling her closer and kept her warm to his chest. Rubbing her back a bit, his one hand moved to run his fingers through her brown hair. Moving a bit his hand moved from her hair down her side of face to pick up her chin. Moving his face slightly down toward her, He gave Kana one thing he wanted to give. A simple kiss to go back to the Beginning with her. . .  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:02 pm
Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river I wanna keep going on....
Starting out on a journey
Life is a road and I wanna going
Love is river I wanna keep flowing

A simple kiss to go back to the beginning...Kana returned it, wrapping her arms around his neck. But the kiss was far from simple. It held every bottled up emotion for Kuhi that she had had every year, every minute, every second that he had been with her and gone. She was lost in a world with only Kuhi in it. Everything else around Kana faded away into nothing. And then...so did Kuhi.

"Kuhi!" Kana called out, abruptly sitting up and reaching out for someone that wasn't even there. And then it hit her. Kana realized she wasn't in the park, and it wasn't raining. She was sitting in her bed, and the morning sunlight was shining brightly through her window. A dream. All of it, everything, had been a dream. The tears started to well up in her eyes, only more than they had in her dream. Kana reached up, thinking that she saw Kuhi's smiling face again at the other end of her bed, but it dissapeared as quickely as it had come. The tears started to flow, knowing that Kuhi wasn't there. Knowing that she couldn't see him, hold him...maybe ever again. Only in her dreams.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:11 pm
Thank you so much liv-liv!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:21 pm
Anytime! biggrin  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew