Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

finalfantasy125

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:57 am
whats ur least favorite game and why  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:02 am
Final Fatnasy VIII, without a doubt, I hate with the passion of a million burning suns. I've never played a game with sooooo many plot holes. I loved the character development and what not, but the plot line was just awful and not written well at all. On top of that, the draw system was epic fail.  

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100

ilovelinda29

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:46 am
Superman 64; that is one of the worst games you will ever play, I promise you. It has almost no storyline, the gameplay is a joke, the whole game is pretty much one big epic fail. The only cool thing about it is there is only like 6 people in the world who have ever beat it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:13 am
I think its called Shadow of Destiny. It looked like a horror game to me and the back seemed pretty cool, but after bringing it home and playing it, I realized it wasnt that great. All you do is go back into the past to keep from dying. The graphics are nice and it has a good plot, but saving yourself by "reliving" the past makes it boring after a few couple chapters.  

wolf_of_moonlight

Saviour Soul

Aged Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:36 am
I think the worst game I've ever played was "Xenosaga III: Also sprach Zarathustra". And if you think the title is long, you should see the cut-scenes.

The sheer volume and length of the cut-scenes was staggering. You spend more time watching the cinematics than you do actually playing the game. So painful to see "Game Time: 10:01:24", then think back and realize that you've only really had 4 hours worth of real gameplay. So much time stolen from my life by all the cut-scenes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:15 pm
The game i hate the most has to be... Gun Valkyrie. Why? b/c of the crazy controls and b/c it one of the only games I've played that i have not beaten completely.  

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Yllib213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:43 pm
Either Big Rigs: Off the Road Racing (2nd worst game ever), or E.T. the game (Official worst game ever). If you search up videos about either game You'll see why.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:05 pm
hmmmmm.... let me see....

I don't like the barbie games!!!

Reasons:
1. I'm a boy!!!
2. It's boring when I see my sister play it....
3. I hate girly stuff!!!  

-ultimatekeyXIII-

Lonely Explorer

8,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
  • Athlete 50

Delta Jan

Tipsy Smoker

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:43 pm
all of those old arcade games, theres no end to them  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:06 pm
All of the Crash Bandicoot games after 2002. Mainly Crash: Purple.
And the most recent Sonic games were pretty bad.  

Zudomon on a Tricycle

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:00 pm
I'm is called Gun Valkyrie it was an Xbox game, one that i never beat. It's been awhile since i played it so I can't remember all that wrong with it. It made me so mad one time i almost broke a controller.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:27 pm
wolf_of_moonlight
I think its called Shadow of Destiny. It looked like a horror game to me and the back seemed pretty cool, but after bringing it home and playing it, I realized it wasnt that great. All you do is go back into the past to keep from dying. The graphics are nice and it has a good plot, but saving yourself by "reliving" the past makes it boring after a few couple chapters.

I actually quite liked that game. The whole uniqueness was very nice, getting away from the whole "Save the princess" cliche.
As for my least favourite game.. To date, it would be.. Final Fantasy IV. I'll admit that I was very young when I played it, but even years later, as soon as someone said "Cecil" I'd scream.. Never quite understood that.  

Mercury Trickster

ll Angelic Avenger ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:42 am
Father Bullet
I think the worst game I've ever played was "Xenosaga III: Also sprach Zarathustra". And if you think the title is long, you should see the cut-scenes.

The sheer volume and length of the cut-scenes was staggering. You spend more time watching the cinematics than you do actually playing the game. So painful to see "Game Time: 10:01:24", then think back and realize that you've only really had 4 hours worth of real gameplay. So much time stolen from my life by all the cut-scenes.

That really liked that game,you're not much of a RPG fan or do you not like turn based battles? Nonetheless,Xenosaga is awesome! Besides KOS-MOS is just kickass!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:48 am
pretty hate machine
Final Fatnasy VIII, without a doubt, I hate with the passion of a million burning suns. I've never played a game with sooooo many plot holes. I loved the character development and what not, but the plot line was just awful and not written well at all. On top of that, the draw system was epic fail.

Aww,don't say that! FFVIII was a great game (But I'm not comparing it to VII,cuz I will get flamed) Sure it's a pretty long run,(Four Mind Wrenching CD's will kinda take the fun out of it so,whenever I'm bored playing I play games like Metal Slug or NBA,I'll keep playing them until I get bored and decide to play FFVIII again!)But the story doesn't that have many plot holes,it's just like a "normal" mercenary school,a really badass hero with a baddass blade,a beautiful woman as a girlfriend,then comes bad guys,an irritating guy who doesn't even fit for a rival,bad controller of time,kick her a** and save the world! Besides,Rinoa is just heaven when she wore her prom dress!  

ll Angelic Avenger ll

General Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff