Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Rachie's Journal! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starlurk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:37 am
Hey that's pretty cool, thanks biggrin

Hah it's awesome, two Montanans! How's the snow treating you? wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:47 pm
Its all wet and cold. T=T Sucks taking the dog out  

Full BodyCast

Full BodyCast

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:11 pm
^-^ Uh finally i'm posting I feel so bad, I think it was because of my winter vacation. Anyway its done and overwith and i'm going to get back on track ^-^ yeahhhh!

Breakfast- None (blah hate breakfast -_-')

Lunch - yogurt, grapes, a quarter or a sandwich (burnt crust. D: gross), and a few frys that my friend made me eat -_-'

Snack- It was really really good. ^-^ I made a small little plate of various things, I had a four little crackers, grapes, two rectangles of yummy cheese, and turkey pepperoni. ^-^ 70% less fat than regular peppersoni I'll have you know. (After din din as a late snack) A cut up apple and a handful of carrots. Nutrious and filling

Dinner- Chicken and brocolli (^=^ Yummy) with these um...potatoe thingies. I'm not to sure what they were but they were good.

Drinks- Two glasses of milk.

Well I didn't go to the gym but I did dance, I really like going on youtube and finding dances that I like and I try to remember them. ^-^ its fun and it probably burned a few calories

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:35 pm
Today was pretty good I could have probably have eaten a better dinner but it had alooooot of vegies in it believe it or not. Anywayyy

Breakfast- Grapes (yummy fruit)

Luch- A sandwich, a few chips. (Had to cut lunch short or else I would have eaten my fruits and veggies. D: Had to run to the library to print something out for my next class I had)

Snack - I had the same snack as yesterday, some lowfat pepperoni, a few crackers (Not the bad kind), a slice of cheese, and grapes.

Dinner: Sheppards pie (lot of vegies in it)

Drink: Water, and three glass's of milk (D: my weakness. I love milk)

Exercise: I went to the gym for an hour and a half. It was an okay workout probably could of done better but there was alot of people there tonight and all the machines I wanted to use were either massively surrounded or in use. But still I went to the gym and worked out so thats good.

Full BodyCast

Full BodyCast

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:10 pm
I just realized that I haven't really set any rewards, and I think its an important part. Like a pat on the back for doing so well.

10 pounds = New DS game

20 = Pair of skinny jeans

30 = New shoes

36 = Lolita dress.

^=^ Yeah goals

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:12 pm
I was looking at my very first post and realized how unrealistic I had set my goal for. I mean it was saying I had to loose like fifteen pounds in a month. Anyway I'm changing that I want to loose all my wait before I go visit my mother. Which is about six months away. I hope I can do it, its going to be hard but I think with concentration i'll be able to do it.  

Full BodyCast

Full BodyCast

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:58 pm
So I did really bad today, because I had a little melt down in a way. Yesterday I met a really good friend that I hadn't seen in a year, she graduated and all. Anyway I was going to take the late bus home but she offered me a ride home which I gladly accepted since well I hate the bus because it takes forever to get home and it sucks. So we talked awhile and went to the local cafe to get a drink. There something amazing happened...Kenny her friend that had given us a ride to the cafe asked me out. I was so happy because it was such a gentlemen and amazingly cute. Now here comes the part where I want to go punch a wall, I lost track of time, looked at my watch it was 30 to six so I planned on leaving a message on the phone to tell my dad where I was since he usually doesn't get home till six or so. When i answered my crazy step mom yelled at me to get home. So asking Kenny for a ride home which he quickly agreed to he drove me home and politely walked me to the door and told me he'd see me tomorrow. Well I walked in and it felt like a rock had been thrown at me, my dad went balistic something he never does and called me irresponsible and told me that he thought I was better than that and he guessed I wasn't as mature as he thought. Blah blah blah all in all I got grounded...first time in my life. So of course I had to cancel out on are date, when i tried to reschedule he told me he just couldn't do it because he was really busy for the next few weeks and that tonight was his only night off. I could just hear the disappointment in his voice, he probably thought I was blowing him off. Well angry and upset I layed awake just wishing for tomorrow to come so I could go to school and get everything off of my mind. The one day I don't want a snow day...we get one. Needless to say I got angry and bored and sad and ate a whole bag of popcorn, soup, and cookies. I was bad and now i'm feeling even worse....yeah I need to work on control.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:50 pm
*hugs* Sorry about your awful luck sad

Don't try to beat yourself up too much about losing a little control, it happens, just learn from the experience. sweatdrop

Since you're locked in the house anyway, maybe some exercise will help you feel better?  

Starlurk

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces