Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Sci-Fi/ War Role Plays
Parasite (Accepting!!! Will start after getting 2 more!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:54 pm
((I just finished reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer, who also wrote Twilight; it was very good, and so I was inspired...hehe))

Am I really a living being? This is something I often ask myself. I have a mind; I have a soul; but I cannot live for more than a few minutes as a single entity. Because of that fact, some would argue that I am not.

My true form cannot exist outside of a body. I am not solid, nor am I liquid. I am a fluid orb, closest to a gas, one might say. Almost a cloud, with electricity surging throughout, sending signals much like the nervous system of a human.
User Image
We can enter and leave a body through one's breath, which seems fitting. Without breath, there would be no life. From there, we attach to the nervous system of our host, in whatever form theirs is, assuming control of its body.

My people have visited and left many worlds, but this one...the one the natives call "Earth" has proven to be the most interesting. Here, they are resistant...here, they fight back.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:57 pm
Plot

November 20, 2017

People on Earth are changing. It is not a strong evolution, but rather changes in little nuances of individuals. Neighbors will disappear for a few days-- family emergency, business traveling, last-minute vacation getaways. They will return, but will not be exactly the same. And in the right light...their eyes are different. An iridescence lies about them, almost reflecting a rainbow of colors in the right light.
User Image
Some chalk it up to government experiments, others, simply paranoia. But the bottom line is...things are different.

May 14, 2019
Earth is lost. A race of alien beings has taken over, and humans do not even see it coming. By the time the humans realized what was happening, over 80% of the human population played host to what people began calling parasites, because they had no better term for it. Clans of humans have gone into hiding around the world, trying to avoid capture and fighting against the insertion of the parasites. Once you breathe that poisonous gas...your soul no longer exists-- it moves to a dormant part of the brain, almost guaranteed to never see, think, or feel again.

October 03, 2020

The revolution begins. One human clan begins to organize. For the past year and a half, they have tried to avoid killing the "visitors" because they held onto hope that the human hosts might be saved. However, their research has proven them wrong. The humans are fighting back...beginning today.

The Lacey Bear

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:59 pm
Rules

Follow ToS and Guild Rules
I'd prefer if you would please PM profiles so that I might keep them all on one post
Have FUN!

Character Skeleton

Gaia Name:
Character Name:
Human/Parasite:
Side: (Can be a parasite fighting for human rights, for example)
Appearance:
Bio:
Crush/Mate:

Character Sheet

Gaia Name: laceyk99
Character Name: Andromeda Poe
Human/Parasite: Parasite
Side: Human (or will be soon enough)
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Andromeda has been to every planet that her people have inhabited. Yet she has not been able to find one that she has been able to call home. For her culture, she is a wanderer...a loner. With her travels comes a wide range of knowledge that she chooses to share with others as her occupation. She has come to Earth, living in Pheonix, determined to make a home for herself here.
Crush/Mate: None
~~~~~
Gaia Name: ktownknight
Character Name: Jason “Jake” Albin
Human/Parasite: Human
Side: Human
Occupation: Former Mechanic with Military background. Also is a martial arts expert.
Bio: Jake, a young man even in his twenties, has seen a lot. Formerly a Corporal in the U.S. Army, he retired several years before the “disappearances” began. Between that time span he became a proficient mechanic, even setting up his own garage before the troubles began. At the same time he has become proficient in many martial arts, including Karate, Ta Kwan Doe, and Judo. Due to his military time, very good with any type of weapons, including sharp edged ones. Holed up with some ex-military friends in Boston, is now traveling with two of them westward, looking for any other humans.
Crush/Mate: None yet
~~~~~
Gaia Name: insanekyra21
Character Name: Dean "Ram" Setteli
Human/Parasite: Parasite
Side: against humans
Bio: Dean was in his home when he breathed the poisonous gas. He changed enough to kill his family.
Crush/Mate: no one

Sci-Fi/ War Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff