Reply Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays
Vampires and Werewolfs(Accepting now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mari_Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:52 pm
Dim chuckled and watched Aluu go. "God, my life wold be so boring without her around."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fang turned his head to Aluu and scowled. "Hey little leech. What the hell do you want?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:41 pm
Aluu giggled and tilted her head to one side. "You look like something is bothering you. Well, is something wrong? I know this must be different for you but your not the only one with problems." She sat on the ground looking at Fang with curious eyes.  

Azula Mai 101

Mari_Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:09 pm
Fang glared at her. "'Is something wrong?' Are you kidding me? I'm helping the blood suckers and the person who persuaded me to do so happened to just stand by and watch as her best friend murdered my family. No nothing is wrong at all." Fang practically yelled. He paced in front of her and ran his fingers through his hair considering running back across the border.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:29 pm
Aluu pondered that for a moment. "Your not just helping vampies but your also helping your own kin. Angels want both yours and mine race wiped out," she told him as she buried her face him her hands. It was silent for a while. Finally, Aluu stood up. Her face was streaked by a few tears but she quickly wiped them away. "Fang," she whispered. "My parents were the only family I ever had and my village was my only home. I had both of them taken away and the true murders behind it was the Angels. Your not the only one who has lost loved ones in this ridiculus war. You can run if you want and betray your kin, that is entirly up to you." With that, she turned on her heel and left before the male dog saw the fresh set of tears stream down her cheeks.  

Azula Mai 101

Mari_Shade

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:31 pm
Fang scowled at Aluu as she left. "You might have lost your family too but at least you get to kill the ones who did it." Fang said under his breath as he continued to pace back and forth.

((Where is everybody else?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:14 pm
Aluu stopped and looked back. "I only killed one of those murderers. Dim killed another but the rest still run free an I really doubt that I will be able to finish them off now. Considering they will be fighting with us." She continued to walk, leaving Fang alone. "Stupid mutt," she muttered as she aproached Dim. "What should we do now that the vampires are on our side? Werewolf territory isn't for miles and the angels left ages ago."  

Azula Mai 101

Mari_Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:06 pm
Dim looked up, "We should find November and start gathering up werewolves to help against the angels." Dim said nodding as if she liked the sound of that. "Then we need to find a way to draw out the angels long enough to attack them."

((this rp is dieing.... D=))  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:16 pm
((yeahh,, maybe if we pm some of these characters and tell em the major war is about to start.))

Aluu nodded. "I'll go find Novemeber," she suggested. She waved to Dim as she skipped off to look for the female dog.  

Azula Mai 101

Mari_Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:43 pm
((That would be great. I'll see if I can get a hold of some too and maybe find some new rp'ers))

Dim waved as she watched Aluu go. She then took off her bag and took out some berries to eat considering going to find the guy that owed her money  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:41 pm
Aluu wandered through a few streets, using the faint scent of Novemeber as a guide. "November?" she softly called as she came around a corner.

(( we should at least contact the guy that made tis rp as well as masquarde pr whatever her name is ))  

Azula Mai 101

Mari_Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:02 am
((That would be smart. I'm not allowed online during the week but I'll try to get a hold of them.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:36 pm
((is it to late to join?))  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:52 pm
((Same here....Is it???))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:27 pm
(( you guys can join,, though i think this is dead ))  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:15 pm
Creator: _Twilight Chick66_
Char. Name: Raye
Char. Gender: Male
Char. Age: 19
Char. Appearance sad Normal) User Image
(wolf)
User Image
Char. Occupation: None, is a loner
Char. Race: Werewolf
Char. Alliance: Neither
Char. Skills: Hightened sences and can control earth and other minerals
Char. Weapon: wooden staff with two pure silver spikes jutting out on each side.
Char. Background: Raye left home when he was young, around 9 or 10, he couldn't stand his family, he now sees why his father left when his was barely a toddler. Raye kept to himself and doesn't talk much, he rarely shows any positive emotion unless he's got no choice and is in a jam.
Char. Other: Raye has the russian word for wolf tattooed across his back in between his shoulder blades, since he is russian.

Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff