Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
How do your parents feel... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is an interesting topic or bleh..."whatever" topic?
  Yes, its interesting.
  No, its horrible.
View Results

Midnight Youth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 pm

I'm more indie that emo. My parent's really like my style. My mum says that I remind her of a little her. My dad doesn't mind cause I buy most my clothes second hand so it doesn't cost him his precious moneys.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:27 pm
for the most part,my parents are fine,exept when i wear ripped pants and stuff like that my dad says i dress like a "shlup" and wont let me out of my room till i get changed.it actually used to be a lot worse,because most of my clothes are black,and my dad used to flip out,but when a put on a show,be all cheery like his little girl,its fine T.T it makes me sick though,but if i didnt do that,i wouldent be allowed to see my step brothers....wow,im off topic arent i sweatdrop oops  

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:05 am
When my brother told my mother what emo meant, she bought me a bunch of nailpolish and eyeliner. She's overly accepting about stuff. Of course my brother went through the whole emo thing too.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:21 pm
My mum ******** hates it. She's complaining about it all the time.  

XChibi_ChaosX

selenaj12

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:34 pm
i dont care wat my 'rents thgink about aslong as it makes me happy im fine

SO THERE!!!! twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:48 pm
my mom thinks im to emo and goth so you tells me ill grow out of it but i know i wont cuz its my life i can do wat i want or else ther ll be problems emo thats the way it goes i intimidate the people around me and they can deal with it my mom and step dad hate it but i dont care they ground me until i stop but im always in trouble now so i dont care ''i stole my sisters mascara now im grounded for a week'' (part of i must be emo song)  

FoxyVibes

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games