Reply The L Guild Forum
The detective wars

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flamingsaphire99

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:40 pm
why on earth did the series never go into the detective wars with L, Eraldo Coil, and Daneuve (probably misspelled that one). What case would be so difficult that the worlds three best detectives would be able to fight for the title?
You don't have to but it would be kind of interesting to find out what a case that difficult could be, feel free to make one up  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:36 am
LOL, PIGTAILS

User Image

It was an X-Factor/American Idol/Eurovision Song Contest etc.-style musical talent show.

L won the viewer's vote with his rendition of Bootylicious.

User Image  

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

Count Chocolat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:35 pm
Didn't L say that he was not only L, but Eraldo Coil and the other detective whose name I won't even try to spell as well? That's why Aiber was able to pass off as Coil?
Either way, it would be something worse than the Kira case.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:37 pm
Coil and (the D-name guy) were real detectives, but lost their titles after being beaten by L. The reason this isnt really discussed in the anime or manga is because the author wanted to avoid giving backstory for any of the characters (the only guy who got a backstory was Mikami, because the author felt he needed to justify Mikami's devotion to his form of "justice")  

tokijin0

Cagalli Athrun Zala

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:37 pm
If u go and buy the the book Death note another note Los angles BB case it will tell u. L only took there names after beating them at a game wits or something like that. To dig deeper then that i don't really know. So yea that's it for me. blaugh  
The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games