Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
The progress thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:11 pm
Week of Nov18

-Weight lost: 25lbs. xp

-Feeling: Not so great, just had some people over and pigged out on the hors-deurves. I walked 4k today, ate healthy before that, and, basicaly the hors-deuvres subsituted my supper. So it's not the end of the world.

-Any fitter? Well this week has been a bad week, but last week I did a good upper body abb and leg workout, so yes actualy. eek

My goal isn't so much to loos any more weight. I'm happy with the weight I'm at, I just want to work on toning and getting more in shape. I joined the Outdoor Adventure Club. Last week of October we summited 7 peaks in one day, 2 peaks on the first day. First week of December we're hoping to do a day hike. I'm hoping for snow so I can get out skiing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:55 am
Total weight lost: 51.4 pounds (I'm up a bit from my lowest point, but I'm still down more than 50 pounds, which is great -- especially that last 0.4 pounds, which I lost over Thanksgiving weekend.

I'd like to reach my next 'decade' (a 'decade' is an even ten-pound weight: weighing 170, 160, 150, 140... those are all 'decades') by the end of December, when I go on my trip to Paris. I think I can do it. Chanukah comes really early this year, so I'll have about three weeks afterward to get those extra 5.6 pounds off.  

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:28 am
Week of December 1rst:
-weight lost: 0
-feeling: crappy
-Any fitter? definatly NOT

our day hike turned into a weekend hike, and then got cancelled. A mis comunication, no one paid on time, and since it was a school trip it's important everyone pay for insurance purpuses bla bla bla. So not only did I not hike, I went to visit my litle cousin who was missing me and ended up eating Labell Poutine (french fries, and cheese in gravy) pizza lasagnia, pizza, grilled cheese(on white bread) chocolate, must I go on crying
Plus, with school over in a week, I've got so much homework I just haven'y had time to work out. Today's snowstorm resulted in 63 classes at my college being cancelled, even though it's only a foot of snow, it's "A SNOW DAY!" so I'm thankful for that cause I can go shovel the drive way and I have time to go for a walk (no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing) and hopefully, soon, go skiing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:33 am
After eating really unhealthy and not stepping on a scale for a month, it seems I've lost 1 lb. Whoop-di-do you may say but that one pound puts me at half of my goal. And I love that 1 lost pound because I thought I had gained so much weight.  

Soi Tsuba

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:43 pm
Woo! 115lbs. :] And I had to ask my mom for new jeans for Christmas because after having already lost a pant size not but 2 months ago, I´ve dropped another pant size, whichs makes me a size 5. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:32 am
Way to go, all of you. Yes, even you, Crazy Cat. Why? Because you felt bad about missing an opportunity to exercise. Because you'd been looking forward to the opportunity to exercise. Because you kept track of all the food you ate in unhealthy amounts, and I bet you went and checked the calorie and fat content of all those foods, and I bet you won't be gorging like that again any time soon.

You learned something from this binge-eating, and I'm sure you'll be keeping your newfound insight in mind the next time you're tempted by poutine, lasagna, pizza, and all those other things that somehow aren't satisfying unless you eat a mountain of it.  

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cult movies ftw

Anxious Flip-Flopper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:12 am
-Weight lost: 50

-Feeling:good and depressed at the same time

-Any fitter? I can wear clothes i havn't worn since grade school... if i get smaller i'll have to go and either shopping or make more clothes.

add on info:
215 to now 164.
waist was around 40 inches, now it's 34.

size in women's :
22 to now it's 12

i say to myself i'd take track of it but i never do.

thanks for deleting my unnecessary threads. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:18 am
Total wieght lost so far, 15 puonds (i'm petit)

Goal- will i thought at my current wieght i'd eb fit but i was worng, i wish to lose another 15 -20 pounds and get more muscels

Eating habits- healty, however the holidays did throw more sweets at me than i'd of liked

another goal- to turn up my excercise schedual up! theres a convention 3 months away! and i want to be in great shap for all the walking i'll be doing.  

dont-forget

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:05 am
Well, as I expected, I gained four pounds during my time in Paris (or maybe the 52 ounce mug of hot tea, right before weigh-in, was partly to blame). My in-laws refused to cook a single dish without loading it down with butter or oil, so there were no healthy choices to make. They also refused to let me do any cooking for myself, saying I was their guest and they weren't going to let me work. Nice, but harmful to me in the end.

I could've gone to a grocer and bought some fruit -- and I did, every night, so I could eat it for breakfast -- but my French isn't great, so I couldn't always get what I wanted, and I was pretty sure that the grocer was overcharging me. Also, bottled water in France is outrageous. It costs more than wine. Getting drinking water proved very difficult, and as you all know by now, drinking water is a key element in weight loss/maintenance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:28 am
I'm down 4.8 pounds this week. My total has gone from 237 at my hightest, to 227 when I first joined Weight Watchers in March 2006, to 174.2 now. I'm more than halfway to my goal weight!  

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:58 am
I've gained weight this week, but I know exactly how it happened, which means I know exactly how to make it go away.

Sometimes we measure progress in pounds lost. Sometimes we measure it in knowledge gained.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:05 am
Gained weight over the inwter and slowly working it off...
-_-

lost 6ish of winter weight so far.
9 more to go  

Groovy Spleen
Crew

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:12 am
Finally after months of making little progress (or backwards 'progress'), I'm down at the scale today. Yay for Peel-A-Pound Soup!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:39 pm
Lost: about 5 pounds
Feeling: Fine ^_^. I am noticing more that I have more energy during the day (yay!)
More Fit: Not really, just a little slimmer.  

alwyscrying240

5,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:08 am
Woohoo! You're going to have to change your username to AlwaysSmiling at this rate!  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games